Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

My Plight With NYSC Mobilization/evaluation process - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Plight With NYSC Mobilization/evaluation process (575 Views)

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plight With NYSC Mobilization/evaluation process by Feranmicharless: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
I registered last year November, with the hope of going for the years Youth service program(NYSC).

Later on, I got a message on my dashboard that states "You've not been mobilized yet because you've not uploaded valid documents"

Truly, my original O'Level certificate(NABTEB) was not out then.

On Monday,(this month) I traveled to Benin city, Edo state to get my original O'Level certificate which I got eventually. I uploaded it with the hope of getting the mobilization process done, But no, I still have the same Message on my dashboard.

On Thursday, I traveled to Lagos for the physical verification, the officials there checked my documents and i was cleared and verified.

it's been Two days now and I still have the same message on my dashboard, now I'm confused and don't know why I still have that message on my dashboard, after being cleared by NYSC officials in NYSC Secretariat in Surulere, Lagos.

I've sent loads of Mails to the NYSC E-mail, no response, tweet @ them, no reply, sent a DM on IG, nothing to show for it. I'm just sooooo confused.

Pls Nairalanders, if you know anything that I can do or if you can be of help. Kindly comment. Thanks.

I'll read through, Thanks.

cc Lalasticlala Seun
Re: My Plight With NYSC Mobilization/evaluation process by donpedro11(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Feranmicharless:
I registered last year November, with the hope of going for the years Youth service program(NYSC).

Later on, I got a message on my dashboard that states "You've not been mobilized yet because you've not uploaded valid documents"

Truly, my original O'Level certificate(NABTEB) was not out then.

On Monday,(this month) I traveled to Benin city, Edo state to get my original O'Level certificate which I got eventually. I uploaded it with the hope of getting the mobilization process done, But no, I still have the same Message on my dashboard.

On Thursday, I traveled to Lagos for the physical verification, the officials there checked my documents and i was cleared and verified.

it's been Two days now and I still have the same message on my dashboard, now I'm confused and don't know why I still have that message on my dashboard, after being cleared by NYSC officials in NYSC Secretariat in Surulere, Lagos.

I've sent loads of Mails to the NYSC E-mail, no response, tweet @ them, no reply, sent a DM on IG, nothing to show for it. I'm just sooooo confused.

Pls Nairalanders, if you know anything that I can do or if you can be of help. Kindly comment. Thanks.

I'll read through, Thanks.

cc Lalasticlala Seun

Forward the mails you are getting to topewilliams@gmail.com
Then send me a whatsapp message only on number in signature below
Re: My Plight With NYSC Mobilization/evaluation process by Feranmicharless: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
donpedro11:

Forward the mails you are getting to topewilliams@gmail.com
Then send me a whatsapp message only on number in signature below
I'm not getting any email from them plus I can't see your Siggy
Re: My Plight With NYSC Mobilization/evaluation process by Feranmicharless: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
yokiti , Ogbeche77, Crazyman
I need you guys help on this PLSSSSSSSSS!!!
FP if possible pls sad

(1) (Reply)

One Year After My Nysc Pop: My Life Regrets / Need Information On Community Secondary School Akpa Utong Esit Eket Akwa Ibom / Mobilization Batch B, 2021 - New Registration Now Open Until 12/07/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.