Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir (3927 Views)

Eid-El-Kabir: GEJ, Saraki, APC, PDP Congratulate Muslims / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / Gov. Fayemi, Deputy Governor, Speaker Attend Jumat At Central Mosque, Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Despirado121(m): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2019
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, has congratulated the Muslims in the state and in the country as they join other faithful Muslims around the world to celebrate this year’s Eid-el-Kabir.

In a goodwill message signed by his chief press secretary, Yinka Oyebode, on Saturday, the governor encouraged the Muslim Ummah to carry on the lessons of love, loyalty and sacrifice which form the foundation of the Eid-el-Kabir celebration, during and after the festivities.

Fayemi also urged the Muslim Ummah to see the Eid-el-Kabir festival as an opportunity for spirit renewal and sober reflection as demanded by almighty Allah from the Muslims.

As the governor was congratulating the faithful Muslims for witnessing another celebration, he also called for collaboration with the disciples of other religions in the country in the pursuit for peace and progress.

He also urged them to keep praying for the country so that peace and stability will be restored in the troubled spots.

According to him, Nigerians need to assimilate the lessons of commitment, dedication and obedience to higher authority as demonstrated in Prophet Ibraheem’s willingness to sacrifice his son in obedience to the word of God.

“It is only through love for one another and commitment to peace, security and stability that our country can progress,” he opined.

“As we celebrate this year’s Eid-el- Kabir, it is important we remember our dear country and ask for divine intervention in the security situation as well as restoration of peace in the troubled areas.

“I extend warm greetings to the Muslim Ummah in Ekiti State and Nigeria as a whole as we celebrate this year’s Eid-el-Kabir festival. I believe the prayers of the faithful can get us the peace and prosperity our country needs.”he concluded.
https://foxmeek.com/news/gov-fayemi-congratulate-muslims-on-eid-el-kabir

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by aroundtheworld(f): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2019
Eseun. Odun ayabo
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:50am On Aug 11, 2019
Aseyi samodun..... Emi ase pupo
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Eid Mubaarak.

See my signature.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
They speed I used to delete this Eid whatever message in my phone when my bank sent it to me eh! grin

Same speed some folks use to delete Christmas, Easter and new year messages.

It's a free world. But with freedom comes responsibility and accountability.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by chinavs9ja(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2019
Congratulations!

I am a website designer...check my signature
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by YoungLionken(m): 6:08am On Aug 11, 2019
Will there ever be peaceful coexistence among all religions of the world, especially between Christians and Muslims??

No!
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Leonbonapart(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2019
There is only one God, Jehovah
Onle Lord and savior Jesus Christ
One baptism of the Holy Ghost

End of story

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by kittykollinxx(m): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2019
I equally congratulate all the Muslims celebrating except the bokoharams and Fulani herdsmen that are killing, extorting, raping, and kidnapping our people.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by iCauseTrouble: 6:23am On Aug 11, 2019
Happy Eid Kabir to all our muslim brothers and sisters on this forum.
Our Abuja muslims, where is the venue? Nibo lon tin shele?
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:23am On Aug 11, 2019
Happy Eid l Kabir to my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters. May we witness more of this day on planet earth!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by kheny12(m): 6:23am On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=BuhariIsBURIED post=81143652][b]They speed I used to delete this Eid whatever message in my phone when my bank sent it to me eh!And what do you achieved from that
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Onlinealaba(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2019
On behalf of all working team of ONLINEALABA, to all nairalaneers and clients kindly accept our compliments and best regards at this season of eid-el kabir. May allah reward your sacrifice bountifully, And preserve us all to witness many of this seasons in years to come. Barka da sallah.

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Emu4life(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
They speed I used to delete this Eid whatever message in my phone when my bank sent it to me eh! grin
As if it changed something....... mcteeeeew

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Devcon: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2019
Awesome post. Check out tweets to get ur post on our fp https://tweetszone.com cool

1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by nedekid: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2019
Pls can a fellow student help me with 500naira in the spirit of the season? I am hungry..
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by emma321(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Biography of Kayode Fayemi: Happy Eid l Kabir to my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters. May we witness more of this day on planet earth!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by hisexcellency34: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2019
Fayemi, wey my Sallah ram?
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Newsloft: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2019
To whom Christmas meat is given sallah meat is expected

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by uchimadarasan: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2019
You're correct mate
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2019
Barka De Sallah to all Muslim faithful.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by mamajj17(f): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

You don't hv to my dear, we both worship One God, let LOVE and PEACE be shared for a better 2morrow grin cheesy
Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2019
nedekid:
Pls can a fellow student help me with 500naira in the spirit of the season? I am hungry..
Please, Send your account number to 08066206090.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by RxSameer(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Despirado121:
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, has congratulated the Muslims in the state and in the country as they join other faithful Muslims around the world to celebrate this year’s Eid-el-Kabir.

In a goodwill message signed by his chief press secretary, Yinka Oyebode, on Saturday, the governor encouraged the Muslim Ummah to carry on the lessons of love, loyalty and sacrifice which form the foundation of the Eid-el-Kabir celebration, during and after the festivities.presidential ambition loading 2023 naso

Fayemi also urged the Muslim Ummah to see the Eid-el-Kabir festival as an opportunity for spirit renewal and sober reflection as demanded by almighty Allah from the Muslims.

As the governor was congratulating the faithful Muslims for witnessing another celebration, he also called for collaboration with the disciples of other religions in the country in the pursuit for peace and progress.

He also urged them to keep praying for the country so that peace and stability will be restored in the troubled spots.

According to him, Nigerians need to assimilate the lessons of commitment, dedication and obedience to higher authority as demonstrated in Prophet Ibraheem’s willingness to sacrifice his son in obedience to the word of God.

“It is only through love for one another and commitment to peace, security and stability that our country can progress,” he opined.

“As we celebrate this year’s Eid-el- Kabir, it is important we remember our dear country and ask for divine intervention in the security situation as well as restoration of peace in the troubled areas.

“I extend warm greetings to the Muslim Ummah in Ekiti State and Nigeria as a whole as we celebrate this year’s Eid-el-Kabir festival. I believe the prayers of the faithful can get us the peace and prosperity our country needs.”he concluded.
https://foxmeek.com/news/gov-fayemi-congratulate-muslims-on-eid-el-kabir

Re: Gov. Fayemi Congratulate Muslims On Eid-El-Kabir by Houstonmon: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
i deny that excuss....

you have the right to be anywhere in the world....

they have the right in nigeria too....

why should we protect them in nigeria and they dont protect us in their countries....??

criminals are criminals,civilians are civilians....

soo....dont piss me off with your nonesense....!!

wiki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Gave Us Pizza To Eat After 7 Days With No Food At DSS / Hausa Woman Seen With Biafra Outfit. / Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.