Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye (3805 Views)

Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Antoeni(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2019
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has attacked Peter Okoye for saying he would give BBNaija housemate, Tacha N60m if she fails to win the TV reality show.
In an Instagram post, the Nollywood actor queried how many boreholes the singer has sunk in his village before planning to reward the reality TV star with such amount of money.
His Post Reads:
Before you give TACHA 60 million Naira if she does not win BBnaija 2019, how many BOREHOLE have you built in your village? �‍♂️�‍♂️

The kind of celebrities we have in this #country are so #FUNNY, �someone just told me an up coming singer allegedly said he would give #TACHA 60 million Naira if she does not WIN #BBnaija2019, �abeg, help me ask that up coming singer how many borehole he has built in his own village through out all his #MUSIC career? �Is it up to half of that money he allegedly wants to give a #GIRL on #PepperDem? �
This is why #America and #UK laugh at us in #Nigeria, imagine, with all the #POVERTY in #Naija, �these your so called celebrities will never HELP the poor or youth who have great business ideas, or even go to charity homes to give this millions, �so many villages in the #EAST lack clean drinking water, how many of these little things have you done to assist? �‍♂️But, when it comes to criticizing #Buhari, they will be number one, what is wrong with us in Africa?�

https://www.gistreel.com/uche-maduagwu-trolls-peter-okoye/

11 Likes

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Antoeni(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2019
I really admire this uche strength always willing to speak the truth no matter who's involves!!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Pusherttt: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2019
True talk embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Antoeni(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2019
God bless you... You haven't helped a single soul in Anambra but willing to dash 60m to a girl with a fallen breast and no future...
I will call heaven and tell your mom what you've turned to...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Antoeni(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2019
I think they're Extremely selfish people. How can you stay up to 15 years in the Music Industry without human capacity building. No one can come out to say that they trained him/her. Imagine the likes of Olamide and Davido.

He only want to spend 60m on a fallen breast.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by AntiWailer: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2019
His money , his business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by hammerVJ: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2019
Abeg help me ask am Oooooo...

Tacha borehole is far more significant than the one, he is suppose to put in his village.

Something Aboki and Afonja even Arab will spit inside as soon as she leaves that house.

Abi u never hear say Jaaruma dey find her?

Peter Okoye is the most foolish of the three brothers. angry

I stand to be corrected.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Oh blimey!
What a nomenclature grin
Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Alwaysking: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2019
Antoeni:
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has attacked Peter Okoye for saying he would give BBNaija housemate, Tacha N60m if she fails to win the TV reality show.
In an Instagram post, the Nollywood actor queried how many boreholes the singer has sunk in his village before planning to reward the reality TV star with such amount of money.
His Post Reads:
Before you give TACHA 60 million Naira if she does not win BBnaija 2019, how many BOREHOLE have you built in your village? �‍♂️�‍♂️

The kind of celebrities we have in this #country are so #FUNNY, �someone just told me an up coming singer allegedly said he would give #TACHA 60 million Naira if she does not WIN #BBnaija2019, �abeg, help me ask that up coming singer how many borehole he has built in his own village through out all his #MUSIC career? �Is it up to half of that money he allegedly wants to give a #GIRL on #PepperDem? �
This is why #America and #UK laugh at us in #Nigeria, imagine, with all the #POVERTY in #Naija, �these your so called celebrities will never HELP the poor or youth who have great business ideas, or even go to charity homes to give this millions, �so many villages in the #EAST lack clean drinking water, how many of these little things have you done to assist? �‍♂️But, when it comes to criticizing #Buhari, they will be number one, what is wrong with us in Africa?�

https://www.gistreel.com/uche-maduagwu-trolls-peter-okoye/
This guy get sense, God will punish Peter, no wonder he's still upcoming. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2019
I am still observing

BUT
How many kpekus will his village people give him in returns?

1 Like

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by hammerVJ: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2019
EastGold:
I am still observing

BUT

How many kpekus will his village people give him in returns?

He dont need her borehole.

2 Likes

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by NwaAmaikpe: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2019
shocked

Well Uche Maduagwu is ironically myopic.

Interest comes first.
Why should Peter be interested in building boreholes in communities that he will never fetch from when he can get a lifetime unhindered gatepass to Tacha's spring of smelly water.

Tacha is more than a borehole, she is an oil-well.
And it naturally pays more to invest in oil wells than in boreholes.
This is the third wisest decision Peter has taken as an individual, the first two being him splitting from his twin and him marrying a woman against his family's wish.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2019
undecided
I know its his money, but giving 60 million to a girl that will probably get more than that amount from a senator is nonsense...... The USA you see today was mostly built by individuals. If wealthy celebs contribute their quota to nation building, even the ba$tards in aso rock won't be able to frustrate collective efforts................

8 Likes

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by thesicilian: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2019
It's his money. He can choose which type of borehole to invest his money in.

1 Like

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tacha swollen and rotten pusssy is More important to the up coming artiste than anything else. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Kingosytex(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wow! I never this Uche of a guy could be sensible. Well, Peter is free to spend his money in whatever way he wants but giving it to tacha isn't really a great idea. It is only an "efulefu" that can do that, no true Igbo son will try that.

Peter could use that money in helping the needy in his village or elsewhere. Giving it to tacha is a waste. what does tacha represent? How could Nigerians label someone like tacha a celebrity? Creativity is jettisoned for useless and worthless things. shebi na useless things we go de celebrate?
Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by emeijeh(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
So Peter of PSquare is now an upcoming artiste?!
Savage in the highest order! grin

When is the stupid show ending?

I am tired of seeing BBN: on nairaland front-page.

Thank God the EPL is back

1 Like

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by SolexxBarry(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
The upcoming artist part cracked me up big time

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Kingosytex(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided
I know its his money, but giving 60 million to a girl that will probably get more than that amount from a senator is nonsense...... The USA you see today was mostly built by individuals. If wealthy celebs contribute their quota to nation building, even the ba$tards in aso rock won't be able to frustrate collective efforts................

Any person that gives tacha that kind of money is the biggest fool in the universe. wetin be tacha?

All these are publicity stunts? Peter should be more interested on taking his musical career to the next level. Ever since their split, he has been on a downward spiral. Giving that tacha that amount of money might make him go bankrupt.

2 Likes

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Davoneskay(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
See as Maduagwu slammed Okoye for ground. Knock out!
Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Blizzy9ja: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nice question... Same question I asked when I saw the silly post on instagram
Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by collinsy2: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
"UPCOMING"
Savagery now has new heights!!! grin grin grin
Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by jendhorlee(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
lpl
Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by legitnow: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Interest comes first.
Why should Peter be interested in building boreholes in communities that he will never fetch from when he can get a lifetime unhindered gatepass to Tacha's spring of smelly water.

This is the third wisest decision Peter has taken as an individual, the first two being him splitting from his twin and him marrying a woman against his family's wish.

First decision destroy the family business from where they eat.
Second decision marry the person that will help him destroy his family.
Third decision, squander it all on phantom oil well that collect cream with no output gain.
U are truly your brothers keeper.

5 Likes

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by jeph19(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided

God bless you real good
You've said it all

1 Like

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by efembaba(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Baba I think you are even more myopic and shallow in ur understanding of the issue here.. It's really not about boreholes but what Uche is saying in essence is that celebrities like Peter should rather than wasting money on irrelevant things, invest in amenities that will actually benefit the society.. If Peter really said those words then I am disappointed and he's fake ass!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Interest comes first.

3 Likes

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Very myopic of Peter

Check my siggy
Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
For once, I agree with Uche Maduagwu
Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Soulsymbol99: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
And who tell una say peter get that kind money 2 dash out undecided dude jst wnts attention and u guys r giving him jst dat. Dude wit his wack songs grin #teamoluwaburna all the way.

1 Like

Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by Funmmyastic: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
I think he is right here.
Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by nadesh(f): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Who dash Peter Okoye 60M?
Re: How many borehole have you built in your village .Uche Maduagwu Ask Peter Okoye by CooldudeX1: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
efembaba:
Baba I think you are even more myopic and shallow in ur understanding of the issue here.. It's really not about boreholes but what Uche is saying in essence is that celebrities like Peter should rather than wasting money on irrelevant things, invest in amenities that will actually benefit the society.. If Peter really said those words then I am disappointed and he's fake ass!
it seems you don't know Nwaamaikpe, he's been sarcastic. You need to follow him on nairaland to understand his personality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Celebrate His Friend Mother Birthday, Kashy in Dubai, See Kashy Mother / Singer Banky W Recreates The Famous Moses Pose At The Red Sea / Paul And Anita Okoye (Rudeboy) - "What Actually Went Wrong" #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.