Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna (10740 Views)

President Buhari Visits Imo, Receives Chieftaincy, Participates In APC Rally / El-rufai Wears Igbo Attire, Receives Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by CuriousMynd: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has been conferred the traditional title of Sadaukin Kagarko.

Emir of Kagarko, Sa’ad Abubakar, conferred the title on the governor on Sunday in Kagarko Local Government Area, Igbere TV reports.

Abubakar said it was in recognition of El-Rufai’s huge developmental strides in the emirate and across the state.

El-Rufai thanked the people for the gesture, saying the honour would spur him to do more for the state.

He pledged to construct more roads, establish a sports academy and facilitate the opening of a subsidiary of Olam farms in Kagarko LGA.

El-Rufai observed the Eid prayer in Kagarko and urged the people of the state to live in peace with one another for sustainable development.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/891406/governor-el-rufai-receives-chieftaincy-title-in-southern-kaduna/

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Jetrue3oo: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Haaa who give am?

Kaduna south don fall my hand
This dead body bags man

May be na fake news sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by nwanyionitsha: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
Haaa who give am?

This dead body bags man

May be na fake news sha
Why is it that you guys don't read the news but jump into comment.

10 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmm
Again, na wa oo
Unless it's a fake news, which o might as well not doubt, because in this country anything can happen..

Meanwhile,Chinese Yuan available
Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Darkpanthera: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
We all know what's going on in southern Kaduna
El-Rufai is a very wicked man

Southern Kaduna is not part of your Fulani Emirate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by gaetano: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Wait what, I thought they hated him

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by emma321(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Governor El-rufai Kaduna south don fall my hand
Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Pvssy: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Well deserved!

God bless El Rufai

4 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by iAmViper(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
We should fry stone abi

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by simonlee(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
please be informed that "southern Kaduna" comprises several local governments which the Fulani are infiltrating and creating emirates in them. True southern Kaduna will not give him a hat, not to talk of a title undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by jamace(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2019
simonlee:
emirate in southern Kaduna undecided
One of the fulani captured territories (LGAs) in Southern Kaduna. The reason Southerners must not allow RUGA in their states.

5 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Lamasta(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2019
The one he confered on himself through the backdoor cos I know the true indigenes of Southern Kaduna will never confer chieftaincy title on this man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by agro100(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature
Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by YoungAncient1: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2019
El Rufai has succeeded in turning Southern Kaduna to emirates. I was surprised to hear Kajuru too is now an emirate after their king was killed and other leaders of note arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by BlackfireX: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Tinubu's nightmare grin
Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by DennisEche(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Southern Kadunas must be mad for given chieftaincy title to a man doesn't want their existence.
Edited.
This must be a fake news

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by joepepsy(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2019
he is the type wole soyinka was Referring to...first to Comment Without Reading the Topic.
nwanyionitsha:
Why is it that you guys don't read the news but jump into comment.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2019
Well deserved!

Carry on mallam Nasiru El-rufai
Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2019
Is there any Emir in Kagarko?
All that I know is that there is Chief of Koro and Chief of Katugal which Kagarko falls under.

There is nothing like Emir of Kagarko in the Southern Kaduna, except Aare Koro and Chief of Katugal in the Kagarko Local Government.

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by nnokwa042(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Emirate in Nigeria? thank God that am a southerner and a christain ,if not because of oil with help of western world Saudi today will be like Yemen and Somalia today yet these are the Mohammed brother's ,Muslims claimed they worship true God but is like their god hate them so much
Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by mrgreen4real(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2019
nnokwa042:
Emirate in Nigeria? thank God that am a southerner and a christain ,if not because of oil with help of western world Saudi today will be like Yemen and Somalia today yet these are the Mohammed brother's ,Muslims claimed they worship true God but is like their god hate them so much
RELIGION IS A SCAM

Everyday before leaving your homes you pray for guidance, direction, success, good health, wealth, happy life etcetera.
The question is
Where is your prayer going to?
Who is your prayer going to?
Why would your God no appear to you for once?

Before going to bed, a lady prayed at night that God should guide her while sleeping. Hours later, robbers broke in and loot valuables from occupants in the house, but for this lady, these robbers saw her beautiful nature in night gown and decided to rape her in turn despite begging that they should take whatever material thing they want and free her but to no avail. This lady suffered serious damage in her vagina and she prayed that God should bring these perpetrators to justice. Few weeks later, Insurgents came and blew themselves up on a suicide act in a market that killed many but left left her with injuries.
We came for visit to commiserate with the victims and assured them that God is in control but this lady in question cried and said "which God?
Is it the God I prayed to every day?
Is it the God that allowed these plight to happen to me within few weeks?
And you are telling me he is in control?
There are many things that happened to me these days which I can't share with you".

Now, does one has to pray 1000 times or more before one request would be answered?
We pray to who we don't see and would never see while in flesh and we keep having faith that heart desires would be met.

Science is the true religion that would bring peace in the world if wholly embraced.
Science don't lie. For example, It says when you mix acid and base they would produce salt and water in the right proportion. That is the simple truth and no two ways about it.
But for religion, when millions pray a million times that boko haram menace should come to an end but no result. That is a false ideology. Religion has caused deaths to uncountable human who were once living in peace.

So take it or leave it
"RELIGION IS A SCAM"

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Cajal(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Southern Kaduna consist of not only Christian but also Hausa Fulani as indigenes
The deputy governor a Muslim is an indigene of southern kad
I have friends Muslim and Christians who are indigenes of that place

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by adecz: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2019
sad sad

Some readers & commentators here
aren't aware that there are Muslim enclaves
within Kaduna south.

Kaduna South isn't strictly Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Kagarko(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2019
gaetano:
Wait what, I thought they hated him

Not in Kagarko brother.
Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Kagarko(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
Haaa who give am?

This dead body bags man

May be na fake news sha

Kagarko People Love and Voted Elrufai and PMB massively. They're Hausa Fulani Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Kagarko(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2019
Major Towns in kaduna south are controlled by the Hausa Fulani Muslims eg
Kagarko,
Kafanchan,
Kachia,
Kajuru,
Jere,
Zango,
Lere,
Etc

They all have Emir's.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

adecz:
sad sad

Some readers & commentators here
aren't aware that there are Muslim enclaves
within Kaduna south.

Kaduna South isn't strictly Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Peacecoy19: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=Cajal post=81177964]Southern Kaduna consist of not only Christian but also Hausa Fulani as indigenes
The deputy governor a Muslim is an indigene of southern kad
I have friends Muslim and Christians who are indigenes of that place[/quote In all parts of South kaduna lgs.hausa / Fulani groups exists as indigenes.What I know to be the contention is some group of non hausa indigenes say they settle 400yrs ago while hausas came to settle 200yrs ago. That is the contestation not
Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by Kagarko(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Seek Assistance Brother when confused otherwise you'll Wonder in the bush without a Destination.

Ladiesdoctor:
Is there any Emir in Kagarko?
All that I know is that there is Chief of Koro and Chief of Katugal which Kagarko falls under.

There is nothing like Emir of Kagarko in the Southern Kaduna, except Aare Koro and Chief of Katugal in the Kagarko Local Government.
Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Kagarko:

Kagarko People Love and Voted Elrufai and PMB massively. They're Hausa Fulani Muslims.
So Kagarko people are Hausa fulani? You are a bororo GOAT for misleading people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by BRASH: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2019
mrgreen4real:

RELIGION IS A SCAM

Everyday before leaving your homes you pray for guidance, direction, success, good health, wealth, happy life etcetera.
The question is
Where is your prayer going to?
Who is your prayer going to?
Why would your God no appear to you for once?

Before going to bed, a lady prayed at night that God should guide her while sleeping. Hours later, robbers broke in and loot valuables from occupants in the house, but for this lady, these robbers saw her beautiful nature in night gown and decided to rape her in turn despite begging that they should take whatever material thing they want and free her but to no avail. This lady suffered serious damage in her vagina and she prayed that God should bring these perpetrators to justice. Few weeks later, Insurgents came and blew themselves up on a suicide act in a market that killed many but left left her with injuries.
We came for visit to commiserate with the victims and assured them that God is in control but this lady in question cried and said "which God?
Is it the God I prayed to every day?
Is it the God that allowed these plight to happen to me within few weeks?
And you are telling me he is in control?
There are many things that happened to me these days which I can't share with you".

Now, does one has to pray 1000 times or more before one request would be answered?
We pray to who we don't see and would never see while in flesh and we keep having faith that heart desires would be met.

Science is the true religion that would bring peace in the world if wholly embraced.
Science don't lie. For example, It says when you mix acid and base they would produce salt and water in the right proportion. That is the simple truth and no two ways about it.
But for religion, when millions pray a million times that boko haram menace should come to an end but no result. That is a false ideology. Religion has caused deaths to uncountable human who were once living in peace.

So take it or leave it
"RELIGION IS A SCAM"
True. Religion is a scam, but jesus is not.
Re: Governor El-rufai Receives Chieftaincy Title In Southern Kaduna by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2019
Kagarko:
Major Towns in kaduna south are controlled by the Hausa Fulani Muslims eg
Kagarko,
Kafanchan,
Kachia,
Kajuru,
Jere,
Zango,
Lere,
Etc

They all have Emir's.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

Even Zango? Where the kataf slaughter your fulani brothers like fattened chicken in 1992? You guys attempted to disrespect them because of their hospitality and they put you in your rightful place.The main ruler of Kagarko is Ere Koro not a stupid emir of Kagarko. The ruler in Jemaa are Agwam Fwantsuam and Tum Ninkyob. The fulani ruler is the head of the Hausa in Kafanchan. Agwam Adara in Kajuru was killed recently by blood sucking fulani. He was a christianAgwam atyap rules Zango, I don't know what trash you are talking about here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Hope, North-East Nigeria At Turning Point – UN / EFCC Re-Arraigns Femi Fani-Kayode On Amended 17-Count Charge / Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.