Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! (821 Views)

SA's Ramaphosa First World Leader To Be Hosted By King Charles III (PICS) / Ukraine's Defiant 'hero' Zelenskyy Is Giving Putin A Run For His Money / Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by tomakint: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
I can't help but admire Angela Merkel the Prime Minister of Germany, though I am not too cool that she may delight in ordering men around.

What drew my attention away from the USA and European demonisation of Vladimir Putin was when he attended a meeting with Merkel and he brought his dog a Russian Labrador knowing fully that she has a phobia for dogs.

Hate or love Putin, one thing critics and praise singers agree about Putin is his discipline, firmness and covert assertiveness.

Putin is the only world leader that trades with all the countries that are under the sanctions of USA.

Putin will give military support to Syria to the alarm of Saudi Arabia and America, then trade with North Korea and Cuba.

Putin influences what happens in European economies, but Russia is not part of the EU.

Unlike Trump, Putin is no country's enemy but he doesn't give his support without considering first the economic interest of Russia, while Trump and other American Presidents focus on their personal business interests for most of their international trade policies.

Syrian war ended soon after Putin gave military support to Assad to the irritation of Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Putin recently held a meeting with the same Saudi Arabia in attendance to decide a benchmark for oil prices... Lol. Britain and America would probably not be able to hold such meetings with Saudi Arabia after such opposing stands.

Again, despite the ongoing proxy war in Yemen between Saudi and Iran, Russia continues to hold military drills with Iran.

Putin is an ex KGB. He has a militaristic approach to issues, but he executes them with patience and decisive silence.

Look at his annexation of Crimea, despite the political and military support of NATO and the USA to Ukraine.

Copied From My Facebook Page!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by Mrevildoer(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mohammadu Buhari is?
Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by tck2000(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lol,I admire him too.
Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by yarimo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
PUTIN of Russia Is the most powerful president in the world after president BUHARI of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by nameo: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
yarimo:
PUTIN of Russia Is the most powerful president in the world after president BUHARI of Nigeria.
While you are the funniest poster in NL with the emboldened

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by Jmk9292(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Putin is unique and fearless..... Though not very wonderful...
Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by Gandollaar(f): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
yarimo:
you again?

1 Like

Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by guuudy87(m): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2019
He just behaves like me.. wink
Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by tomakint: 12:28am On Aug 12, 2019
Gandollaar:
you again?

Just ignore the dude please stop quoting him.
Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by LordofNaija: 2:46am On Aug 12, 2019
Baba Ruga come and see your mate
Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by swagguElite(m): 4:41am On Aug 12, 2019
For a woman that has Phobia for dogs ... that calmness as the dog draws its warmth on her laps is a luxury, I believe Putin was shocked to see.

Boss Lady didn't want to give him the pleasure of watching her cringe upon d sight of a Russian Labrador. Chess move by Angela Merkel. 1:1 cool

Fear women. grin
Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by Gandollaar(f): 5:42am On Aug 12, 2019
tomakint:

Just ignore the dude please stop quoting him.
okay bro
Re: Putin: A Fearless And Unique World Leader With A Class! by Donjazzy12(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2019
swagguElite:
For a woman that has Phobia for dogs ... that calmness as the dog draws its warmth on her laps is a luxury, I believe Putin was shocked to see.

Boss Lady didn't want to give him the pleasure of watching her cringe upon d sight of a Russian Labrador. Chess move by Angela Merkel. 1:1 cool

Fear women. grin
Keep quiet woman wrapper! She was quaking in her boots!

(1) (Reply)

Israel : A Brief History Of Israel And The Jewish People / Top 5 Best Anti-aircraft Missile Systems In The World / Saddam Hussein Trial Was Flawed, Says Former U.S. Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.