Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! (39249 Views)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ngadaAwo: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
L
[/s]
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Eraddray(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Am 26+, male and have been suffering from constipation for a long time now, since 2007/08 if I remember correctly, it started as mild constipation, but then it started getting worse.

I'd go for days, 4/5 before I would be able to go to the loo...and even when I finally go, I don't get to empty my bowel completely, its just little that comes out, my stomach is always bloated, even when I haven't eaten, p.s I used to have a flat tummy. But nowadays my tummy is always swollen. After managing to go to toilet, I still feel the need to go, because I just pass out very small quantity of faeces no matter how much I eat, and how much I strain to push them out, it doesn't change.
I've tried incorporating fruits and I drink lots of water, I drink two satchet of water or more sometimes, I've reduced fried meals still no change.

I believe I'm suffering this ailment because as a teen I was always fond of indulging in late night meals, heavy meals like especially beans and bread, and my theory is that I've over worked my stomach, and upset the balance, I'm really suffering, as I type I'm not at ease at all...I'm always hearing noise in my stomach, lest I forget, I have been experiencing symptoms of ulcer for four to five years now.

Practitioners in the house I need your help on how to clean my colon of old faeces stuck inside my intestines, so I can be free, and feel light again, its impossible for me to lose weight because of it, when I don't eat well, I would get constipated for long term. And when I visit the loo, I would pass out very tiny stuff.

Please help a brother if you know anybody that has experienced this before and found a solution to it. God bless you all.

Front page pls: mods. I beg you in the name of God.
Check you blood sugar level first to be sure it's not diabetes... before going through other treatments
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
ehmmy11:
op give this a try it's worth it

The only h.Pylori bacteria doctors want to see is a dead one ..(h.plyori prevelance in Africa is almost 100%)

God bless you for this. I am on the mission educating people. It is an epidemic in Nigeria now.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Try to take original honey
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
nototribalist:

I did test few months ago and I was told it's H.pylori. honestly I don't know what to do next.

I was told to take ulcer Kit and Gaviscon. But it's still there

ojinku:

Please I had you mentioned H-pylori and I have been diagnosed of that. I have been taking some drugs like Erythromixin, Omeprazole and Co but seems not working. Please what should I do. Thanks.

SilverSurfer:
Please what are the cure for h.pylori. I've had ulcer for years now and the doctor prescribed flagyl, omiprazole and gestid. I don't know if there are other effective means to treat the ailment. Although the symptoms are not as sever as it used to be.

I have explained what you need to do here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5355233/constipation-how-treat-long-term/3#81191599

Check this also:

https://www.nairaland.com/5295916/finding-meaning-life-using-narrative/1#80976753
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by dtphilosopher: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
Am 26+, male and have been suffering from constipation for a long time now, since 2007/08 if I remember correctly, it started as mild constipation, but then it started getting worse.

I'd go for days, 4/5 before I would be able to go to the loo...and even when I finally go, I don't get to empty my bowel completely, its just little that comes out, my stomach is always bloated, even when I haven't eaten, p.s I used to have a flat tummy. But nowadays my tummy is always swollen. After managing to go to toilet, I still feel the need to go, because I just pass out very small quantity of faeces no matter how much I eat, and how much I strain to push them out, it doesn't change.
I've tried incorporating fruits and I drink lots of water, I drink two satchet of water or more sometimes, I've reduced fried meals still no change.

I believe I'm suffering this ailment because as a teen I was always fond of indulging in late night meals, heavy meals like especially beans and bread, and my theory is that I've over worked my stomach, and upset the balance, I'm really suffering, as I type I'm not at ease at all...I'm always hearing noise in my stomach, lest I forget, I have been experiencing symptoms of ulcer for four to five years now.

Practitioners in the house I need your help on how to clean my colon of old faeces stuck inside my intestines, so I can be free, and feel light again, its impossible for me to lose weight because of it, when I don't eat well, I would get constipated for long term. And when I visit the loo, I would pass out very tiny stuff.

Please help a brother if you know anybody that has experienced this before and found a solution to it. God bless you all.

i have some tested natural food you ll use and constipation ll be over almost immediately. chat me up now. 08029719850
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by officialfestus(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Gestid
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Stillthebest: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

Do you have peptic/gastric ulcer? Was it diagnosed? Did u have (Goo) gastric outlet obstruction?

Do you eat heavy foods? If so what time do you normally do?

Feeding/ lifestyle..

Does your work require you sit alot or you walk around? If it is one you sit alot, then how often do you exercise and how many minutes?

Do you have pile or hemorrhage? If so does your anus bleed?
How long have u felt the bloating?

How did u confirm it is constipation? Does your food not digest? Do you sometimes have diarrhoea?
Or hard feaces?

And finally supply info about your feeding Style-important.

Then will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by happy200(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
drink more water
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

Constipation is a popular n bonafide symptom of ulcer.

Problems with the digestive system are serious n sometimes can cause death, u have to sort it out now. I actually buried a friend in Anambra state in 19th July 2019, cause of death, Ulcer.

I read thru n u never mentioned that u went to a hospital. There are doctors who spend over 10 years of their lives in medical school to learn the digestive system n yet u don't want them to sort it out. U are making a grave mistake.

Go to a government teaching hospital before it is too late, ur digestive system have sustained a lot of stress n damage over the years.

Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ehmmy11(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pistotita:

God bless you for this. I am on the mission educating people. It is an epidemic in Nigeria now.
I won't wish it on my enemy very nasty stomach bug. ..we need more education on it but being in a third world country it's hard ..due to our hygiene practices
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Akachukwu42(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Take lipton, add lime. Just one will do.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
First of all what type of job are you doing,are you a driver?

Does your job involve sitting down for a pro- long period of time.

Solution to your problems:

Start by going for a walk of 30mins a day,jog for a while if you can.

Take 2 spoons of bicarbonate of soda mixed in a glass of warm water.

Take it first thing in the morning and one at night.

Take it every second day.

And let me know how you are feeling after 2 weeks.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Bishop(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

Please go for a Lab Test. ..check for Hepatitis B virus.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by 1forall: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lol I can only laugh to those comments suggesting cancer. It will take much more than indigestion alone to develop cancer now cheesy

Anyway OP, with all these different suggestions you've been given here now, what are you going to do? Cos if I was you I'd be confused already

First, I must advice that you're better off seeking professional medical advise as self medication can be dangerous.

Having said that, it's obviously a problem with your digestive system from what you've described, and as you already admitted, I agree it has to do with your diet, eating habits and lifestyle.

In addition to whatever your doctor recommends, be prepared to make changes to those areas above as it relates to what you put into your mouth and my suggestions are:

1. Practice 'Intermittent Fasting'
Consume your daily meals within an 8-hour window, so that your system gets 16 hours for digestion, healing and rest. For example eat between 10am-6pm, or 12noon-8pm, your digestive system needs time off too! You can google intermittent fasting.

2. Eliminate all sodas (coke etc) and reduce your intake of carbohydrates and grains (bread, swallows, rice) and processed foods. Someone with your condition shouldn't be eating fufu everyday! And when you eat them do so earlier in the day rather than later.

3. Increase your intake of vegetables and natural juices (not the processed crap full of chemicals readily available on store shelves, but make your own juices from fruits and vegetables). They're easier and faster for the body to digest, and contain many beneficial natural nutrients.

4. To clean out your colon, get an enema - talk to your doctor about this first.

Overall your condition is curable, but requires you to make wholesale changes to your diet and eating habits.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Jonwesley(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
OP, did you at any time in the beginning taking Septrin tablets? It's a major cause of this problem.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by 400billionman: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

Nigerians don't have Full Cream Milk, one full cup of powdered FCM mixed in boiling water, drink it down with NO sugar will cure you.

Don't eat after 5pm. It causes bloating as you sleep.

Exercise regularly. Your stomach walls are weak.

Take fruits alot. When eating fruits, don't combine it with other foods. Eat whole fruit meals once daily. Avoid sugary foods.

Try local herbs, Bitter kola, Saint leaf, garlic.

Eat vegetable meals like vegetable soup and Eba.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by olamilokozzo: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
get well soon Bro
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
[ to it. God bless you all.

What you're suffering from is flatulence indigestion which causes acid reflux making your stomach to be bloated and not constipation.

Constipation is a case where your stool becomes too hard that is difficult for you to pass out at all.

From your post its a bit confusing what you're passing through but with what I just described now, if its indigestion/flatulence....Take gestids or antacids to help calm the gas.

If its hard stool/ constipation... Take liquid paraffin. It will help to soften the stool and make it come out easily. You can also use bisacodyl tabs to kill those enzymes in your intestine causing the hardening of the stool.
After treating it, try to eat foods rich in fiber like golden morn, carrots and vegetables. They help stimulate bowel movement.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by ILAB(f): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
[Take concentrated lipton tea first thing in d morning, dnt add anything. quote author=TerryMcGinis post=81180730]Am 26+, male and have been suffering from constipation for a long time now, since 2007/08 if I remember correctly, it started as mild constipation, but then it started getting worse.

[/quote]
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Salt3: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Try taking Castol oil. its 700# in the market, u can get it from the chemist
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

Have you tried castor oil? Have you tried it?
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by BuikemWillz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sorry for what you're going through.

I went through this some time ago. What worked for me was quite simple. I bought a clove of garlic, chopped each part into bits, put it orange juice (not industrial orange juice but juice extracted from fresh oranges, maybe half a cup) and drank the mixture. The garlic will seem like you're swallowing tablets. But it works.

You can also get parafin oil from a pharmacy shop and take as prescribed. It lubricated the intestinal walls and makes passing stool easy.

Try this and Thank me later...
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

Enema in a hospital will get the whole thing out in minutes. But it's probably a waste of money since you can easily get castor oil from chemist at N700.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Ayemileto(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis:

I drink two satchet of water or more sometimes

Two Satchet of water is not enough bro.

Scientists recommend drinking 4Liters of water per day.

I also guess your stool will be really hard and your Urine will be colored(not transparent). If this is true, then you are not drinking enough water.
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by Kenethmike: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hello
I have a lasting solution to your problem.
I had same problem few days ago until I came across a product that's works like magic.
If you care to know more, you can call or WhatsApp me ASAP (07038310985)
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
SendAbroad:

Get Epsom salt ...its a laxative.

Get Gestid....will resolve your constipation.

To confirm Ulcer and what type you need to do endoscopic test
will the Epsom salt work sir? And is it natural? A test, sighs...thanks a lot boss
Re: Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! by soochukwu(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
TerryMcGinis Please call me let's talk privately
07060727876 Chuks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing / Young Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.