Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide (45651 Views)

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Pastor’s Daughter Commits Suicide After S*x Video Leaks On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by anambraamaka: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Why take your daughter along
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rip to them �
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Endtimebro: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
I was once scammed on NL
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by hucknall: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by konkonbilo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
shocked

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by hucknall: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
We know already. Pity the guy don't spoil someone's career 'cause of 5k

1 Like

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Naaa INDIANS get suicide naaaaa
Na their BIRTHRIGHT
But BaBa imported it into Nigeria

SUICIDE is not a Crime, rather it's "attempted suicide", however, She should be charged for MURDER .....
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by gidoskiaustino(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:

So sad people now scam each other online for Money that will finish.
Im a website designer and a music blogger.
I get clients from all round Africa, but never thought of scamming any.
For what when I'm trying to build a brand.
www.asorockvibes.com.ng
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Alwaysking: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Too bad
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by delamb01: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
It's not easy for one to finally decide to commit suicide let alone the actual commission. Suicide just like coup is not an offence once committed. The real offence is when you tried or attempted and fail. That aside, my annoyance is killing of the innocent teenager. Had she just killed herself alone that would have suffice.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Alwaysking: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
hucknall:
Fool
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Haykinsofficial: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Remimadrid:
Which of them is 40 and 17.

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by tstx(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
hucknall:

Are you a scammer? Asking for a friend.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
frbona:
Seems the suicide/depression scourge doesn't exist in Nigeria alone.
I've been thinking along that line for a while now.
Help needed urgently

You need Jesus.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by ValentineEkpezu(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
what a strange affairs
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by hucknall: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Alwaysking:
Fool
Hucknall is no fool. hucknall doesn't support scamming but think the guy is too... never mind the five thousand naira might have been gold for Accountantgener
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by BlueAir: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Blame no one as how.what about the cheating gyming nicompoop
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by hucknall: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
tstx:

Are you a scammer? Asking for a friend.
No, hucknall got his hands clean.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by thundey2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
C wat bubu has cause again grin
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Emmanuel226(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
wen ur village people takes over ur medulla oblongata grin
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
why kill your daughter? what right to you have to end the life of 17yr old? sick and wicked mother, now your husband has full license to flirt.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Emmanuel226(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
oya all d girls wey dey watch zee world make un cum identify these ones oh grin
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Emmanuel226(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
chai see frustration grin
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by ILAB(f): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pls suicide is neva an option, wat do u Wana talk abt?
frbona:
Seems the suicide/depression scourge doesn't exist in Nigeria alone.
I've been thinking along that line for a while now.
Help needed urgently

1 Like

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
hucknall:

dont know why fraudsters are allowed to blossom here, overzealous mods wont do anything about these dubious guys.

keep upthe good work expose em.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Emmanuel226(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
sha, dis one concern zee world girls
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by BluntBoy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Why is suicide rate high among Indian celebs, especially actors?
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by hucknall: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
quentin06:

dont know why fraudsters are allowed to blossom here, overzealous mods wont do anything about these dubious guys.

keep upthe good work expose em.
the mods are fraudster too..
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by ngadaAwo: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
This is serious!

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by GMbuharii: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
What kinda lazy and weak 17 yr old is that?
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
hucknall:
the mods are fraudster too..

my sentiments exactly. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn / Family Kills "Disobedient" Son In Imo While He Was Asleep (Graphic Pics) / Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.