Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? (4940 Views)

Shun Religion, Ethnicity In Choosing Tinubu’s VP, Ex-Deputy Govs Urge APC / Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by saaron(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Op's thread is the perfect definition of TAQIYYA (DECEPTION), a weapon used by Jihadist murderers to subdue their host and claim ownership of ancestral lands.
Bloody terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by famouscargo4u: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fulani's are the least minority in Taraba but they are influential and call the shots in the state to a large extent. I was in a town in Ardo kola LG and discovered that all the market shops and stalls were allocated to the Fulani and their emir was a Fulani Jauro.
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Kyase(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Thats to show u what they can do
And what's that?
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Kyase(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dansuqi:

I agree with you.from what they said,tivs are more numerous.they even said that late ex governor suntai's dad was a fulani but didnt marry the mother legitimately
Can't wait for the next censors walahi

1 Like

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Adaibeku(f): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
K

Kyase stop lying

Tiv isnt the majority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by BigBabyJesus: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kyase:

Can't wait for the next censors walahi

Why not the next election?

Taraba has been ruled by Jukum Christians since 1999.

There was even one that went by the title Pastor.

How can this be in a marginally Fulani Muslim state?

Liar!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by BigBabyJesus: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Adaibeku:
K

Kyase stop lying

Tiv isnt the majority

He knows what he is doing.

He is trying to exploit the differences between Jukum and Tivi people plus the ever subservient nature of a Tivi man to a Fulani.

He knows the Tivi hates the Jukum and he also knows the average Tivi man is highly gullible, ignorant and subservient to Fulani people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by BigBabyJesus: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kyase:

Let me tell the truth, fulanis are about 30% in taraba, the jukum seems many just because of TY Danjuma, their gun supplier, let me shock you, Tivs are more in number in taraba than jukum even kuteb, jukum are noise makers

And why have your Tivi not teamed up with their fulani masters to get the governorship?

Or better yet, why do the Jukum keep whipping both Tivi and Fulani asses and putting them in their place as bottom dredge minorities?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Adaibeku(f): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
BigBabyJesus:

He knows what he is doing.

He is trying to exploit the differences between Jukum and Tivi people plus the ever subservient nature of a Tivi man to a Fulani.

He knows the Tivi hates the Jukum and he also knows the average Tivi man is highly gullible, ignorant and subservient to Fulani people.

he is a tivman and i am tiv 2, Kyase make peace with jukuns as you made peace with the biaflans..
Live is so sacred ,we christians will utilise it ok ,

Upande nana
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Kyase(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Adaibeku:

he is a tivman and i am tiv 2, Kyase make peace with jukuns as you made peace with the biaflans..
Live is so sacred ,we christians will utilise it ok ,

Upande nana

How you take become tiv overnight?

2 Likes

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Kyase(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
BigBabyJesus:

And why have your Tivi not teamed up with their fulani masters to get the governorship?

Or better yet, why do the Jukum keep whipping both Tivi and Fulani asses and putting them in their place as bottom dredge minorities?

We are not power freak dude

1 Like

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by BigBabyJesus: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kyase:

We are not power freak dude

But you leave your ancestral Benue state to go to drag land with Jukum people while Fulani rapes your sisters and mothers.

This is why I can't stand you Tivi and Agatu Idomas.

Una mumu for Fulani hand too much but una think say nah fit drag with other people.

I know nah your type go give Fulani man im wife to enjoy for the night.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Kyase(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
BigBabyJesus:

But you leave your ancestral Benue state to go to drag land with Jukum people while Fulani rapes your sisters and mothers.

This is why I can't stand you Tivi and Agatu Idomas.

Una mumu for Fulani hand too much but una think say nah fit drag with other people.

I know nah your type go give Fulani man im wife to enjoy for the night.
You know nothing about tiv, jukum and Kuteb people....
Go read about the wukari accord...

2 Likes

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by BigBabyJesus: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kyase:

You know nothing about tiv, jukum and Kuteb people....
Go read about the wukari accord...

Is that why you are promoting Fulani strangers in another man's land?

You are a typical Tivi man and I wasn't wrong to confuse you for a Fulani liar or oyoruba Moslem because you harbour both of their ugly traits.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Dansuqi: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You are discussing matter of culture and right of territory. Language belong to the land.

So what language do they speak up there?
Don't know much but fulani,hausa,jukun and mumuye seems to be dominant
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Dansuqi: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2019
BigBabyJesus:

Why not the next election?

Taraba has been ruled by Jukum Christians since 1999.

There was even one that went by the title Pastor.

How can this be in a marginally Fulani Muslim state?

Liar!
Jolly nyame is ichen not jukun,only darius is jukun rigged in by danjuma
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Taqiyya: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
saaron:
Op's thread is the perfect definition of TAQIYYA (DECEPTION), a weapon used by Jihadist murderers to subdue their host and claim ownership of ancestral lands.
Bloody terrorists.
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dansuqi:
I met two guys in uniport last week.i dont know their ethnicity but there from taraba,gashaka to be precise.they said thatthe fulanis are the most populous tribe in taraba.they dominate six lgas of gassol,gashaka,ardo kola,jalingo,sardauna and bali.that they are also in great numbers in lau and karim lamido lgas.

They also claimed that the mumuyes predominate zing,yorro and have a reasonable population in lau.they stated that jukuns are only found in wukari and takum while the kutebs are found in ussa and takum.
They also claimed that the tivs populate wukari,takum,donga and gassol while the mambillas are in sardauna and ibi.
According to them,the ichens dominate kurmi lga while the chambas are in donga and takum and the pansos are in ibi.
They also alluded that muslims dominate northern taraba,make up about 60% of central taraba and have a huge presence in 2 out of the 5 lgas in sourhern taraba and that since most muslims in taraba are not enlightened or educated,it allows the christians to dominate politically and socially.
I will like indigenes of taraba and residents to react to the above assertions.thank you.

Kyase
Midolian
Fergie
Tuniski
Ngene
Okoyeebos
Sirbunky
Majamatic
Abdulazeez
Cashless
Babyfaceafrica
Kahal
Omenka
Sarrki
Metaphysical
Ceowaltz

Taraba is s Christian state.

Fulani is a minority in Nigeria.

Fulani is a minority in every single state where they settled across Nigeria
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Dansuqi: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Taraba is s Christian state.

Fulani is a minority in Nigeria.

Fulani is a minority in every single state where they settled across Nigeria

No.fulanis are the largest tribe in gombe,Adamawa and taraba
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kyase:

Let me tell the truth, fulanis are about 30% in taraba, the jukum seems many just because of TY Danjuma, their gun supplier, let me shock you, Tivs are more in number in taraba than jukum even kuteb, jukum are noise makers

Fulani are a minute minority in Nigeria.

The fulani do not have up to 30% population of any state in Nigeria.

Fulani are marauders who do not have any homeland

1 Like

Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dansuqi:

Without any evidence or factchecking? Why so gullible

Where is ur own evidence?
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

No.fulanis are the largest tribe in gombe,Adamawa and taraba

Bloody liar.

Fulani are minority in Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba and in the entire Nigeria as well
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Dansuqi: 12:10am On Jul 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Bloody liar.

Fulani are minority in Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba and in the entire Nigeria as well

Bloody honest boy,who are the majority in gombe?

Demographics
Gombe State is a multi-ethnic society that consists of the dominant Fulani tribe, who inhabit the Northern part of the Gombe State. They dominated 6 out of the 11 Local Government Areas of the state. This include Dukku,Kwami,Funakaye,Nafada,Akko and Gombe LGAs. Apart from the Fulani, there are also the Tangale , found in Billiri and Kaltungo areas. Other ethnicities include the Hausa, Tula,
Tera (Yamaltu-Deba), Waja , Bolewa , and Kanuri , with their different cultural as well as lingual affiliations.
Languages
Languages of Gombe State listed by LGA: [4]
LGA Languages
Akko Fulani ; Tangale
Balanga Bangwinji; Centúúm; Dadiya; Dera; Dikaka; Dza; Kyak; Longuda; Moo; Tangale; Tso; Waja ; Fulani
Billiri Bangwinji; Burak; Hõne; Kamo; Tangale ;Fulani
Dukku Fulani;
Funakaye Fulani;
Kaltungo Awak; Bangwinji; Burak; Dikaka; Kamo; Loo; Pero; Tangale; Tula; Fulani
Kwami Fulani; Bole
Nafada Fulani;
Shongom Hõne; Kushi; Moo; Loo
Yamaltu-Deba Waja; Fulani; Jara; Kanuri, Yerwa; Tera
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

Bloody honest boy,who are the majority in gombe?

Demographics
Gombe State is a multi-ethnic society that consists of the dominant Fulani tribe, who inhabit the Northern part of the Gombe State. They dominated 6 out of the 11 Local Government Areas of the state. This include Dukku,Kwami,Funakaye,Nafada,Akko and Gombe LGAs. Apart from the Fulani, there are also the Tangale , found in Billiri and Kaltungo areas. Other ethnicities include the Hausa, Tula,
Tera (Yamaltu-Deba), Waja , Bolewa , and Kanuri , with their different cultural as well as lingual affiliations.
Languages
Languages of Gombe State listed by LGA: [4]
LGA Languages
Akko Fulani ; Tangale
Balanga Bangwinji; Centúúm; Dadiya; Dera; Dikaka; Dza; Kyak; Longuda; Moo; Tangale; Tso; Waja ; Fulani
Billiri Bangwinji; Burak; Hõne; Kamo; Tangale ;Fulani
Dukku Fulani;
Funakaye Fulani;
Kaltungo Awak; Bangwinji; Burak; Dikaka; Kamo; Loo; Pero; Tangale; Tula; Fulani
Kwami Fulani; Bole
Nafada Fulani;
Shongom Hõne; Kushi; Moo; Loo
Yamaltu-Deba Waja; Fulani; Jara; Kanuri, Yerwa; Tera

Stop copying stupid n idiotic things from wikipedia.

Hausa are the owner of gombe state, fulani is less than 3% of nigerias population and in every northern state, they are less than 8%.

Carry ur useless lies elsewhere
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Dansuqi: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Stop copying stupid n idiotic things from wikipedia.

Hausa are the owner of gombe state, fulani is less than 3% of nigerias population and in every northern state, they are less than 8%.

Carry ur useless lies elsewhere

My boy,any counter source? Or your one of those ignorant kids that think that everybody up north is Hausa? You need help
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

My boy,any counter source? Or your one of those ignorant kids that think that everybody up north is Hausa? You need help

Hausa are the majority tribe in the core north.

I dont need to counter the falsehood u pple type in on wikipedia n save it as fact.....I wont waste such time on u.

I will reiterate again n again fulani are a minority in every Nigerian state.....stop these lies and propaganda, we know the truth.

Imagine touts telling us that fulani is the most populated tribe in Taraba grin
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Dansuqi: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Hausa are the majority tribe in the core north.

I dont need to counter the falsehood u pple type in on wikipedia n save it as fact.....I wont waste such time on u.

I will reiterate again n again fulani are a minority in every Nigerian state.....stop these lies and propaganda, we know the truth.

Imagine touts telling us that fulani is the most populated tribe in Taraba grin

Son,resist the urge to shalaye with your oluwole stats
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

Son,resist the urge to shalaye with your oluwole stats

As if u have any stats grin grin.

See minority fulani tribe that tries to swell their population by calling themselves hausa-fulani....why not stand alone if u have the numbers Why rope others in??

U used ur other handle called Kyase to make comments to make it seem as if ur lies about Taraba are true
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Dansuqi: 2:27am On Jul 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

As if u have any stats grin grin.

See minority fulani tribe that tries to swell their population by calling themselves hausa-fulani....why not stand alone if u have the numbers Why rope others in??

U used ur other handle called Kyase to make comments to make it seem as if ur lies about Taraba are true

You are precision lost.remain lost
Re: Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? by Yorubasarecurse: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Fulani liar

This is what my Jukum friend told how they never fell for Fulani tricks and domination.

Fulanis, in their usual nomadic pastoral ways, arrived in Jukum land and asked for permission to graze their cattle. The Jukum king agreed to them since the Fulani had been trading with the Jukum for years prior and the Fulani cattle were allowed to graze fields during the dry season for the benefit of adding manure to the farmlands.

From granting the Fulani what we can call Ruga today, the fulanis came back to the king and asked him to provide them land close to his palace and parventure centre of town to build a mosque.

The Jukum king inquired from the Fulani delegation that if it would be possible for him to build a shrine to the Jukum gods in Kano near their Amir's palace to which the fulanis could not answer. The king then told the Fulanis that he had heard how they conquered lands to the north after being granted permission by their hosts to live in their midst.

The king then gave an order to all fulanis to vacate his kingdom and banished them henceforth from Jukum land.

This is how the Jukums never fell for Fulani manipulation and tricks.

Any land Fulani occupies now in Taraba came about during the era of that Fulani supremacist ,Ahmadu Bello, who encouraged fulanis to migrate and settle in what he called the pagan provinces. The sarduna achieved this by carving grazing routes across the middle belt.

Now you know why Ruga is an ancient ploy by fulani land grabbers.
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Targets Gas Production Surge To 3bn Scuf Daily / Where Did The Chinese Borrow Money To Build Their Country / Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.