Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React (3329 Views)

Very Long Queue At Mega Petrol Stations .what Is Happening In Nigeria / Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote / Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by EdoNation(f): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
The Long queue of nigerian pilgrims you see here is for food distribution ( two plates of rice, chicken, bottle water and milk). According to Viralmula.com sources You need no means of identification to benefit from both lunch and dinner from the food truck sponsored by the saudi king.

Viralmula.Com gathered This happened this afternoon, it was repeated at night.

Read More : >>>>> http://viralmula.com/2019/08/nigerian-pilgrims-form-long-queue-get-free-food-mecca/ <<<<<<

Many nigerians reacted on social media bashing the buhari government for not giving nigerians free food whereas saudi arabia and even america and other countries are doing so for decades .

What do you people think?

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by EdoNation(f): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
reactions

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by Simplyleo: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2019
Very misleading headline.

What tells you they are all Nigerians?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by EdoNation(f): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

confirmed by my source who is presently in mecca
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by Sirmuel1(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2019
I am always happy when I see Countries where they care about their people, irrespective of the tribes and state.

Look at this for example, they care about the well-being of some foreigners!! But in Nigeria, our leaders only care about campaigns and re-elections. They don't care if we have good roads, or electricity. They don't even provide anything! Alll they do is to make life hard and frustrate the lives of the citizens.

WHOVER CAN HELP ME GET OUT OF NIGERIA, SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME. I HAVE MONEY, I ONLY NEED A WORK/STAY PERMIT IN EUROPE OR AMERICA

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by yarimo(m): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2019
EdoNation:

confirmed by my source who is presently in mecca
your source must be a member of IPOB grin

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by Simplyleo: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2019
yarimo:
your source must be a member of IPOB grin
U dey mind dem?

Someone will just take a picture of pilgrims on queue for something, then caption it "Nigerians queue for food".

And a confirmation is his source presently in Mecca. undecided

He should go and say that to ipob.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by EdoNation(f): 12:47am On Aug 13, 2019
yarimo:
your source must be a member of IPOB

He is Fulani, stop the bigotry so you can live longer...Pele

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by EdoNation(f): 12:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Sirmuel1:
I am always happy when I see Countries where they care about their people, irrespective of the tribes and state.

Look at this for example, they care about the well-being of some foreigners!! But in Nigeria, our leaders only care about campaigns and re-elections. They don't care if we have good roads, or electricity. They don't even provide anything! Alll they do is to make life hard and frustrate the lives of the citizens.

WHOVER CAN HELP ME GET OUT OF NIGERIA, SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME. I HAVE MONEY, I ONLY NEED A WORK/STAY PERMIT IN EUROPE OR AMERICA

Its a daily routine of the Saudi government that's how they share food to their citizens everyday and now also extended it to the pilgrims presently there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by yarimo(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2019
EdoNation:

He is Fulani, stop the bigotry so you can live longer...Pele
stop fooling yourself in a public forum so that you can live longer. sannu kaji ko?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by Opinedecandid(m): 1:58am On Aug 13, 2019
I think both the Buhari and the freebies beneficiaries have something in common.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by Barondenigeria: 1:59am On Aug 13, 2019
yarimo:
stop fooling yourself in a public forum so that you can live longer. sannu kaji ko?
See quota system sef dey open mouth talk cheesy cheesy
Thank God for Lord lugard! Your region would have been worse than Somalia! Didirin!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by yarimo(m): 2:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Barondenigeria:

See quota system sef dey open mouth talk cheesy cheesy
Turn God for Lord lugard! Your region would have been worse than Somalia! Didirin!
TURN God , haha RIP English grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by inoki247: 2:30am On Aug 13, 2019
I tire for diz Country oh d money wey dem dey use sponsor Pilgrimage Yearly is enough to turn around people's life.. is time we start using the Money for something else scholarships or giving it out for entrepreneurship at least dat will turn people's life around... Kini anfani mecca or Jerusalem wey I no get beta job... Na this Country u go see person wey don go Mecca come bak dey Ride Okada or dey du Factory work...
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by leofab(f): 2:45am On Aug 13, 2019
You have to
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:59am On Aug 13, 2019
Sirmuel1:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by sparog(m): 4:22am On Aug 13, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Food for scammers grin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 13, 2019
And so?? What is the big deal about that? By the way where is the plate of food, water and milk in their hand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by itsme01: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2019
smiley

foolish people would still bash nigerians... asif people dont line up for free foods everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by BigBabyJesus: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Almajiri culture

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by EkperemoEgbabi: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author= post=81203406][/quote]

At 2.30am

Suya boy, u no dey sleep.?? Honestly, if I cash u, I go chook my hand inside ya eye.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by helinues: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2019
They have money for flights but no money for foods..

3daful!
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

itsme01:
smiley

foolish people would still bash nigerians... asif people dont line up for free foods everywhere

GBAMsolutely!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by BigBabyJesus: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
Very misleading headline.

So you don't know ab0ki and free food

These people have been receiving free food since their almajiri years.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by madridguy(m): 6:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Useless bloggers with their lies. No paradise for bloggers From the pictures a reasonable person will know those people are not Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by chigoziri2403(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Please let them be, they need energy to stone the devil
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by Evergreen4(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2019
So Nigerians can conduct themselves in an orderly manner like this. When they return to Nigeria, the spirit of disorderliness will resume duty inside them.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by Omosorire: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Please stop misleading the public! The queue is not for food rather the pilgrims are queuing to be attended to by Saudi Medics! The building directly facing the Flyover is a Clinic specifically opened to attend to Pilgrims health needs!The Clinic offers free consultation and dispense drugs free of charge!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by EdoNation(f): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Omosorire:
Please stop misleading the public! The queue is not for food rather the pilgrims are queuing to be attended to by Saudi Medics! The building directly facing the Flyover is a Clinic specifically opened to attend to Pilgrims health needs!The Clinic offers free consultation and dispense drugs free of charge!

Stop talking what you know absolutely nothing about , here is the aftermath of the food truck after the sharing of food in the afternoon , think well before typing next time

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by Martin0(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2019
EdoNation:

Its a daily routine of the Saudi government that's how they share food to their citizens everyday and now also extended it to the pilgrims presently there

whoever is the owner of this page ,abeg oooo I wan promote something oooo.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by EdoNation(f): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2019
Martin0:

whoever is the owner of this page ,abeg oooo I wan promote something oooo.

Page?
I dont understand what you are trying to say
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Form A Long Queue To Get Free Food In Mecca - Nigerians React by Skelewu: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction / Who Are The Unknown Gunmen In The SE / How Small Pagan Village Defeated Sultan Bello's Fulani Army Of 60,000 In 1826

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.