Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell (14983 Views)

2023: Don't Vote For Anybody Who Tells You It Will Be Easy - Sanusi (Video) / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by fergie001: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2019
The Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State, Mr Joe Igbokwe, has asked Nigerians to support President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

Igbokwe, who appeared as a guest on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Monday blamed the nation’s woes on the previous administrations since 1999.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRAuOC7GMBs
According to him, anyone with the insinuation” that President Buhari’s government has not done well is ‘a liar from the pit of hell’.

“You (PDP) were there for 16 years and we didn’t see anything. In the midst of plenty, I cannot lay my hands on anything.
"Support your leader, don’t be a distraction. Anybody who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from the pit of hell given where we are coming from,” he said.

His comments follow a reaction by a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ken Okolugbo that the APC led-Federal Government has not fared well in its cardinal promises.

The APC had swept to power in 2015 promising to urgently address the nation’s security, economy and fighting corruption.

On corruption, the PDP chieftain accused the President of favouritism in the graft war.

“I will never give a pass mark, the only pass mark I will give is in terms of security. And our security is in tatters now.

“On the issues of corruption, I have always said it that there is favouritism. Though they have made a significant progress, a lot of money has been recovered,” he said.

But speaking on the home-grown school feeding programme, he noted that the initiative does not cover more than 15 states.

While lauding the Federal Government for launching the Treasury Single Account (TSA) seen to encourage transparency in governance, he faulted the current administration for not tolerating criticism.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/08/12/anybody-who-tells-you-buhari-is-not-doing-well-is-a-liar-from-hell-joe-igbokwe/amp/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by fergie001: 5:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by KahlDrogo(m): 6:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Shiite ibos will come for his neck simply because he has spoken the truth as an ibo Christian.

Sai baba.

31 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Kingpee2(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2019
I need to slap you urgently ,with due respect ,stop saying trash that you know nothin about..Nigerians are lamenting and you are here sounding like a slowpoke.Infact you are a serious slowpoke.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by kurupt1: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2019
This man's eye service should be studied as a course in political science.Its second to none

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by orion7: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Shiite ibos will come for his neck simply because he has spoken the truth as an ibo Christian.

Sai baba.
where did yoro Muslims get the term Shiite igbos from ?

sunni ko shiit ni

awon head slammers. grin

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by orion7: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2019
this joe idiotkwe is a dangerous psycophant

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by dunkem21(m): 6:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Let me ask the people ..
If you think Buhari is doing well, click *Like
Otherwise *Share

13 Likes 102 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Anybody that tells me that joe igbokwe has brain is a liar too.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Born2Breed(f): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2019
orion7:
this joe idiotkwe is a dangerous psycophant

grin grin grin grin

Idiotkwe sums it all up

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2019
dunkem21:
Let me ask the people ..

If you think Buhari is doing well, click *Like

Otherwise *Share
ask if u will sell ur vote or mortgage ur future for n power stipend... Ask dat before I direct otokoto dibias to ur house... ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 13, 2019
What can I say, he is right and wrong at the same to ime. Bihari is trying when it comes to Roads and Electricity, but insecurity, Economy, and the likes are nothing much to write home about.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by BlackfireX: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2019
So you are tellings us..... Truth from heaven?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by reuben79: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2019
And almighty God will rule ur life d way and manner buhari is ruling this country

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by EagleNest(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2019
"Blind sycophants" are the worst breeds of sycophants because they've lost sense of touch, sight and independent thinking. It is always "what will appease the master". I thought the old "blame the previous administration" line has lost steam. Why not invent another trick!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by gratiaeo(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2019
BUHARI IS NIGERIA WORSE PRESIDENT

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Niaja4real(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2019
You pipu should stop giving joe igbokwe relevance bcuz he has none.
joe efulefu igbokwe is the chairman of all useful idiots in Nigeria.
Tell joe ntun igbokwe that the very road that lead to his father's house in his village has been eaten up by a massive gully erosion, and the APC proxy government in Anambra State which he always labored so hard to defend has abandoned him & his father.
Ask, joe useme igbokwe, of all the dirty jobs which his paymasters always ask him to do, what has been his rewards? apart from eating crumbs from the master's table.
Why has his masters not find joe ewu igbokwe fit for any appointment?, it is bcuz they don't trust him.
joe okpo igbokwe, is only called upon, like a silly dog that he his, to come & suck his master's scrotum & lick their ass by spewing balderdash & gibberish all over social media space just to guarantee his next meal. shocked shocked shocked

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by ngadaAwo: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:

Sai baba.
[/s]
more trash

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by IamSoProlific: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Self-fish, self centered, heartless morons everywhere....

12 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by YoungLionken(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2019
And Buhari is the hell keeper..

This one has gotten a massive alert...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by OTayobami(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2019
They'll say he's a traitor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2019
“You (PDP) were there for 16 years and we didn’t see anything. In the midst of plenty, I cannot lay my hands on anything.
"Support your leader, don’t be a distraction. Anybody who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from the pit of hell given where we are coming from,” he said.
MR JOE IGBOKWE : THE GREATEST IGBO MAN ALIVE.

TOO MUCH RESPECT SIR!!

Wailers, what are you waiting for?!
Oya start wailing!!

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by ZikZikZik: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2019
I must be a liar from the deepest part of hell then..Because Buhari government is the worst I’ve ever seen...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Okuda(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2019
ol. coming from Joe, I would pass...lol

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by lomprico(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2019
old fool

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by DameB(f): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2019
You are the senior liar... If at this age Baba you can't speak the unbiased truth, hell dey do press-up wait you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Visits Kaduna State / Amaechi Queries LADOL For Receiving Ships Carrying Oil, Gas-related Cargoes / Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.