Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Open Letter To Governor Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Governor Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello (247 Views)

Kogi State Students Call On Former Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello To Submit / EFCC Declares Former Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello Wanted / 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello by Aliyumas(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2019
Please forward this message to reach the appropriate body. With great enthusiasm, respect, pure love and readiness to work with Governor Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello unique and unbeatable team of professionals in moving Kogi forward to the next level of governance. I am pledging my wholesome support and heartily wishing you a teeming victory at the poll.

I have something tremendous to contributes for the vast development of Kogi State. If you have seen my message, you can call me on 08067668588. Aliyu Mohammed

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Says Buhari Isn’t Doing Well Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell - Joe Say / Government Promises Instant Job For Applicants Who Register On New Job Portal / Nigeria Must Reduce Dependence On Medical Treatment Abroad, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.