Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain (404 Views)

These People Are Killing My Faith & My Belief Am Backsliding. / This Reinforces My Belief In God / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain by bingbagbo(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2019
»
Genesis 1:6-10 King James Version (KJV)

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

The earth was surrounded by water, there was no atmosphere and no sky. A careful study of verse 7 reveals that, God separated the waters ( occupying what we call the atmosphere now) in that, He pushed some waters up (first heaven) and the rest down (the oceans) resulting in an empty space (Atmosphere). This means there were two basic water bodies derived from this separation, the one on the land (the ocean) and the other in the first heaven (the sky). God called fishes to inhabit the oceans, fishes of all kind. I am of the belief that, God also filled the waters of heaven with fishes as well, but not visible to the natural eyes. Probably as a storehouse for fish among others, to periodically replenish the fishes in the oceans on earth.

Several fishermen the world over testify about seeing fishes drop from the skies into the ocean, a phenomenon a little different from fish rain. There are fishermen that claim to have seen these fishes released from huge sacks from the skies.

We serve an amazing God

His name is Jesus Christ and at the mention of his name, every knee bows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain by nkem1992: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ok
Re: This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain by NPComplete: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nairaland christians have now gone full reta.rd. lol

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
bingbagbo:
»

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

The earth was surrounded by water, there was no atmosphere and no sky. A careful study of verse 7 reveals that, God separated the waters ( occupying what we call the atmosphere now) in that, He pushed some waters up (first heaven) and the rest down (the oceans) resulting in an empty space (Atmosphere). This means there were two basic water bodies derived from this separation, the one on the land (the ocean) and the other in the first heaven (the sky). God called fishes to inhabit the oceans, fishes of all kind. I am of the belief that, God also filled the waters of heaven with fishes as well, but not visible to the natural eyes. Probably as a storehouse for fish among others, to periodically replenish the fishes in the oceans on earth.

Several fishermen the world over testify about seeing fishes drop from the skies into the ocean, a phenomenon a little different from fish rain. There are fishermen that claim to have seen these fishes released from huge sacks from the skies.

We serve an amazing God

You could have have just googled the phenomena instead of displaying caveman supposition.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain by johnydon22(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
bingbagbo:
»

We serve an amazing God

Lol
Re: This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain by Dantedasz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2019

Re: This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain by ChristisGod: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
bingbagbo:
»

Several fishermen the world over testify about seeing fishes drop from the skies into the ocean, a phenomenon a little different from fish rain
. There are fishermen that claim to have seen these fishes released from huge sacks from the skies.

We serve an amazing God

If only those respondents forming Einstein here had read the Ops bolded. He clearly distinguished between what he wrote on and fish rain. Just because you hate Jesus you are insulting him God forgive una

1 Like

Re: This Is My Belief Regarding Fish Rain by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Xx

(1) (Reply)

We Render The Following High Quality Printing And Publishing Services / The Unlettered Miracle Of Allah / Is It Biblically Acceptable For Pastors To Be Moving Around With Armed Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.