Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' (36792 Views)

Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Is Now A Hero - Hassan Stan-labo / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by babtoundey(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
He forgot to add "to fled in the face of trouble and flex mustle with defenseless citizens". Nonsense!
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by stephen12118(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
This useless idiot is a disgrace to his family,just imagine what this fool is saying
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by ayamsuperstar: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Army are been paid to protect the citizens from external aggression and not to kill the citizens ...olodo man

1 Like

Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by mikelonyeka(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
That retired col. Or whatever he is called is a big fool fo making such statement..... nonsense
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by philos(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
IF SOLDIERS ARE TRAINED TO ONLY KILL, WHY HAVE THEY NOT KILLED YOU? NONSENSE!
THEY'RE TRAINED TO KILL INNOCENT, DEFENSELESS CIVILIANS, WHILE BOKO HARAM ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY.
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by MwalimuAK(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
[color=#770077][/color] Many of us commenting here has not witnessed or encountered this so called IRT. I have a first hand experience, that none of you hear will never pray for.
I had a life changing encounter with those idiots last year, and it totally changed my entire perspective about this mistake called Nigeria. Until that incident, I never believed Nnamdi Kanu was right. When he said Nigeria is a............
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by TruthinAction: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
This is the most stupid statement I have ever heard from a supposedly trained soldier.
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by Handsomebb: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
A dumb fella.....so cause they are trained to kill dey should kill everyone make we see. Fools of the highest order.
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by APCLyingBastard: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

Obviously you ain't talking about the Nigerian Army we know except ignorance is playing a huge joke on you .

Your fcking COAS has issued a command order that all personal on pass must go without uniform and be "circumvent" i.e. coded when interacting with the police.

2 Likes

Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 14, 2019
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by Donrev0147: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2019
In fela's voice....
Zombie na zombie.
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by orisa37: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2019
They will all go to Hell.
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by Sunmolar(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2019
Daboomb:

When you see them on TV talking nonsense, you should know they are looking for a job or contract from the Govt. undecided undecided
Just look at him, shapeless like Agege Bread dropped overnight inside warm water
grin grin

They all will account 1day
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by Kenneth10110(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2019
Naija
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by wirinet(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
Trained to kill who? innocent citizens, their families, their friends or their fellow colleagues? If they are trained to kill everybody they see, why are their wives and children still alive?

When it comes to killing the actual people they are trained to kill, they run and take cover.
Re: Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill' by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2019
APCLyingBastard:

Your fcking COAS has issued a command order that all personal on pass must go without uniform and be "circumvent" i.e. coded when interacting with the police.

You are just an ignorant fool who spills trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) / I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.