Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,625 members, 7,844,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! (1488 Views)

DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Ikengawo: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2010
[center]

This is a thread for those that don't blame Nigeria for their small penis.

I'm trying to see where ya'll are at on here cause i'm just going to deal with the real Nigerians and not the bad belle ppl.

[img]http://community.ipledge2nigeria.com/user_content/photos/000/000/27/b5da1f86312704dbc468b27379cb8f95-original-cross-section-of-nigerian-dress-code%5B1%5D, jpg[/img]
[/center]
[center]
[size=15pt]ALL HAIL THE BLACK GIANT![/size][/center]
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Afam4eva(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2010
Abeg make we hear. Every time HAIL HAIL. What's there to hail.
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by udezue(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
Damn slowpoke.
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by EzeUche0(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
Deluded Igbo fool, he needs to be caught in a riot up north. Lets see how much he love this country. .
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by chyz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2010

The greatest country of them all.

[size=15pt] GOD BLESS AMERICA![/size]
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by EzeUche0(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

My home sweet home! cheesy
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by udezue(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2010
EzeUche0:

Deluded Igbo fool, he needs to be caught in a riot up north. Lets see how much he love this country. .

Seriously. Fool barely knows anything about Naija sef. Ignorant empty barrel.
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by udezue(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2010
chyz:

grin grin grin
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ikengawo:

[center]

This is a thread for those that don't blame Nigeria for their small manliness.

I'm trying to see where ya'll are at on here cause i'm just going to deal with the real Nigerians and not the bad belle ppl.

[img]http://community.ipledge2nigeria.com/user_content/photos/000/000/27/b5da1f86312704dbc468b27379cb8f95-original-cross-section-of-nigerian-dress-code%5B1%5D, jpg[/img]
[/center]
[center]
[size=15pt]ALL HAIL THE BLACK GIANT![/size][/center]
PROUDLY NAIJA !!!
Only a basta.rd will point to his father's house with his left hand !
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by excanny: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2010
~Bluetooth:

PROUD.Y NAIJA !!!
Only a basta.rd will point to his father's house with his left hand !

Then he's no longer a bas.tard. If he can identify his father's house, that means he knows his father.
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
To those who claim to love Nigeria so much, would you leave the country if you were given a free green card?
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Onlytruth(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
udezue:

grin grin grin
chyz:

Will always stand still for Old Glory. cool cool cool
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Beaf: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2010

Lest we forget. . .

Some of these men might have been involved in the Odi, Gbaramatu, Tombia and other massacres in the Niger Delta; some of these men might have been involved in the various massacres in the Middle Belt, especially Jos.
Some of these men have rap'ed both the young and the old, invalids and the bedridden. Some of these men have kept inequalities stacked up against your people and your land forgotten and neglected. Have you witnessed the ravages of erosion in places like Nsukka or the hinterlands of Imo?

Some in that uniform are demons.
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by udezue(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
Beaf:

Lest we forget. . .

Some of these men might have been involved in the Odi, Gbaramatu, Tombia and other massacres in the Niger Delta; some of these men might have been involved in the various massacres in the Middle Belt, especially Jos.
Some of these men have rap'ed both the young and the old, invalids and the bedridden. Some of these men have kept inequalities stacked up against your people and your land forgotten and neglected. Have you witnessed the ravages of erosion in places like Nsukka or the hinterlands of Imo?

Some in that uniform are demons.

I have no respect for them
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by LouisThoru(f): 1:17am On Oct 21, 2010
Worlds on marble

Only bas.tards point to his or her father's house with the left hand.

Twist it as much as you want, thats the true saying.

A Nigerian American is just like a pepper tree classing itself in the league of trees.

LOL. You no dey shame.

If you love America, please join this forum:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Make sure you tell them you are black and you love America so much. If you fail to join or fail to read their posts, then you are a bas.tard.
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Ikengawo: 1:21am On Oct 21, 2010
haha, you people are mad because you're impotent.

PROUDLY NAIJA!
NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE!
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by mensdept: 1:22am On Oct 21, 2010
Well the only good pix the poster could use was MILITARY lol. That sums up Naija for you.  You can't put pixs of Super Eagles because corruption catch NFA/NFF. You cant put Head of State because confusion catch am. You can't put better pics of Lagos because BBC go come carry nasty report on una.

Too bad
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by LouisThoru(f): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2010
omo_to_dun:

To those who claim to love Nigeria so much, would you leave the country if you were given a free green card?

Ask yourself this question which we already know the answer.

Will you eat the white man's sh.it mixed with his p.ee and juiced with his mu.cus to stay in America? Of course, you will ask for double portion.
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
LouisThoru:

Ask yourself this question which we already know the answer.

Will you eat the white man's sh.it mixed with his p.ee and juiced with his mu.cus to stay in America? Of course, you will ask for double portion.

If I had any doubts about the sheer senselessness of a charlatan, you have managed to erase them. Ask myself the question? Reading my previous post, one can see that it was meant for one group of people: those who claim to love Nigeria. Since I do not love that cursed country, I cannot ask myself the question. Of course, given your mental ability to comprehend simple statements and questions, I understand why that seemed like rocket science to you.

What language were almost all threads on the site written in? The white man's language.
Your religion was given to you by whom? The white man.
Your educational system? The white man.
The clothes you wear? The white man.

Need I go on? You have been on the diet you mentioned since you were conceived!

And please, learn how to read, your reasoning ability is frighteningly and embarrassingly too low.
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
Please, who or what is America when Nigeria's flag is waving?

In Nigeria I was born, in Nigeria I will die. Green Yellow Green. cheesy
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Ikengawo: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
omo to dun.

if you 'dont love the cursed country', why do you visit this site? lol.

does anyone see the mental insanity of hating something, then getting on the internet and joining a group dedicated creating an account to discuss it and logging on and reading about it thousands of times per year?

Nobody is forcing you to love Nigeria, but don't be naive to the fact that we can see traces of mental insanity in your behavior. carry on.
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by jason12345: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ikengawo:

omo to dun.

if you 'dont love the cursed country', why do you visit this site? lol.

does anyone see the mental insanity of hating something, then getting on the internet and joining a group dedicated creating an account to discuss it and logging on and reading about it thousands of times per year?

Nobody is forcing you to love Nigeria, but don't be naive to the fact that we can see traces of mental insanity in your behavior. carry on.
gbam
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by chosen04(f): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Please, who or what is America when Nigeria's flag is waving?

In Nigeria I was born, in Nigeria I will die. Green Yellow Green. cheesy

CLASSIC . . . . . . . . . . . .

Slapdashing Yellow White in between two Greens? Classic works of creativity for a national flag indeed!!!    *******I wonder everything about this country lacks creativity**********
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
I love this country no matter what and i am glad i have got no small manliness cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by jason12345: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
i love my country ooooo!!! ;d ;d ;d
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Mannylex(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
i love naija cool
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by EzeUche0(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
I LOVE ALAIGBO! cheesy
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by ziga: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2010
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 22, 2010
@ ikengawo

Do not misunderstand me, my hatred for the country primarily stemmed from frustration, and it would be juvenile and immature of me to extend such an emotion to innocent Nigerians, unless, of course, they aided in putting Nigeria in its current state. Maybe I was not specific enough. When most people say that they hate a country, they usually mean the government and the evil doers in the nation, which is usually the case when this country is Nigeria.

Of course, if I had the power, I would, at the snap, of a finger make Nigeria better, but, unfortunately, I do not, so I occasionally and bluntly state my feelings, a habit I am in no hurry to be rid of. For those who, amidst all the despondent and disorderly nature of Nigeria, still have space in their hearts reserved for her, I say to you, "you are amazing human beings."

However, if after proclaiming that you love Nigeria, you do not act toward the betterment of her development, then you are no different than I who do not profess such love and do nothing toward her development. The solution to Nigeria's problems is above me; approximately all Nigerians have theories, but none has come forward to act upon them; and most---if not all---will agree with me that the sun would sooner explode than a Nigerian would die for Nigeria.
Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by LouisThoru(f): 2:31am On Oct 22, 2010
^^^

Re: All Those Who Love Their Country Speak Up! by coldhearts(f): 2:45am On Oct 22, 2010
ALL HAIL "black" giant shocked  lol
Since when do we use the word "black". "Black "is only used by americans as far as my travelling goes, not in naija. We are called NIgerians, pls don't be too lazy to use the proper word (i know the word might be too long and difficult for some grin). Anyway, carry on, try the word "africa", it's relatively easier lol wink. Perhaps "black" giant is entertaining for a few but then it borders on ignorance as well. This is not to pick on anyone so pls don't be offended, just stating the obvious.

I luv my country but i wonder if our leaders luv nigeria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a little girl once told me "there's no such thing as white people". I asked her "what do you mean?", she said "well i've never seen anyone that looks like the paper i'm writing on". i didn't dare ask about black lipsrsealed. we are all just humans.

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks: EFCC Had Files Of Ibori, OBJ And GEJ. / Reno Omokri(beaf) Assignd To Keep Focus/discussion Away From Oil Thieves Debate! / New Petroleum Industry Bill: North To Pay More For Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.