Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) (8573 Views)

North West Gets Baptized In Jerusalem / North West Gets A New Ferrari For Christmas! / Kanye West Gets Gully On CamerawomanAfter Kim Kardashian Gets Asked About Reggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by furacao(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2010
Callous. With wealth should come responsibility.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by aparata: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2010
i pity him and even the wife that will be kissing that trash
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by dejiswaggs(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2010
don,t be suprise to hear that naija delta millitants kiddnap kanye .
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by furacao(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2010
Ever since his mother died, the guy don kolo,
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by UyiIredia(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2010
vanity  undecided SMH
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2010
Kanye, Are you richer than 50 cents that got more mentally stable having become the richest rapper alive ?

Are you richer than Jay-Z 2nd richest rapper with class who had a meeting with William B. last week ?

Kanye is just a motherfucke(r).
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Mobinga: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2010
lol
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by EvilBrain1(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2010
I just want to point out (to those who don't know) that he didn't pull out his natural teeth to do this. He actually lost most of his lower front teeth in a car accident a few years back. So this is merely him changing one set of fake teeth to another (much flashier) set. Whenever he gets tired of small children running away from him, it will be extremely easy to change them back to something more conservative. Long story short: this is really not a big deal.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by trendy(f): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2010
omo, too much money
make e no come naija o,
them to thief him teeth if na real diamond
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by lookwonder: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2010
Trash, real trash,

the guy is nut, abeg make una na give hammer make i commot the fucking teeth.

Stupid black guy.

:-XThis is how Micheal Jackson started , In 50 years time , him mouth go tell am.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2010
owo lon soro grin grin

Na im cup of tea be that, ko kon me grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by btlasisi(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2010
This dude is certainly going insane. Very soon we will hear that he has gone bankrupt

I wonder why black celebrities will never learn their lessons
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by goldboy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2010
That was how Micahel Jackson started his own craze ooooo!!!!!!
Lets wait and see
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Nixo: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2010
Too Much Money, The problem is how to spend it, These guys should think of ways to contribute meaningfully to the development of any society-related problems in their domain rather than gather all the Diamond n latest rides etc, Cos all these are vanity and i am so sure they know this too.

Good Luck to HIM anyway,
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Youngichou(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2010
Nixo:

Too Much Money, The problem is how to spend it, These guys should think of ways to contribute meaningfully to the development of any society-related problems in their domain rather than gather all the Diamond n latest rides etc, Cos all these are vanity and i am so sure they know this too.

Gbam! u ave said it all
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by SwtzMinx(f): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
Weird. .and a bit eewww!
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by HamidO1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
Someone tell this guy not to come close to Naija's boarder else they'll cut his head.
Infact Naija police will shoot him(accidental discharge as usual) just to remove those stuffs and sell
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by zionic(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
Kanye no come 9ja ooo especailly aba bc your teeth will cost you your head, gbam! lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by billybaby: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
This is arrant nonsense. The stuff does not look good at sight even. Talking about cash, Kenye West aren't the richest guy around, talking of fame, he is not that famous to allow it get into his head. Irrespective of all you have achieved, remember that what we do today echoes in eternity and posterity will not remember him by doing such and at old age the wages of this he has done today would be paid to him. Keep this record better still, check out Micheal Jackson story and refer him to that.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by babaowo: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
why people are so dump like this,what is the different between
kanye west and those went to mecca and change their teeth?
i have more than 4 nigerian friend whose their teeth are diamonds
so whats is different in that,does he borrowed money from anyone
of you,or does he stole money to do it,i love the diamonds teeth
dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,i will show everyone of you when i do mine
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Pennywise(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
If Aba kidnappers get hold of this guy, all they need is a set of pliers. Nothing more. No long ransom notes or tel games.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by naijadiva2(f): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
I just wanna know, whats his daily routine for brusing his teeth?
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2010
Kanye West needs a permanent arse whipping. That's cornier than an athlete's foot. <- - Heck it's cornier than that line angry Diamond teeth, pff!
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by HamidO1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2010
babaowo:

why people are so dump like this,what is the different between
kanye west and those went to mecca and change their teeth?
i have more than 4 nigerian friend whose their teeth are diamonds
so whats is different in that,[size=15pt]does he borrowed money from anyone
of you,or does he stole money to do it,i love the diamonds teeth
[/size]
dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,i will show everyone of you when i do mine

This your English is terrible, even the firstlady (GEJ's wife) will do better

You better check your friends' teeth very well, I'm sure what they have on is just some rubber bling bling
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by ebunchi(f): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2010
if i no bi panadol i no fit be like pandol, grin
that artificial watever no go last.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by crackhouse(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
that money is enough to pay for somebody's school fees, why wasting it?
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Sonyman: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2010
Let him come to niger delta and flash those diamond-studded teeth, it's gonna pay for his ransom eventually. Fool!
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by DualCore1: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
Let us know when he gets a crystal rod.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Mobinga: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by cescky(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2010
Dont be surprised if he eventually commits suicide. sad
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Stallion84(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2010
Imagine wt happens to the treasured teeth when he comes to oshodi grin grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by akbtunes: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
, is someone seein a money makin idea inside ds thing?? d nigerian-eastern-way wink wink grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Shows Off His Multi Million Naira Mansion / World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) / [photos] Nicki Minaj Shares Naked Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.