Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) (8574 Views)

North West Gets Baptized In Jerusalem / North West Gets A New Ferrari For Christmas! / Kanye West Gets Gully On CamerawomanAfter Kim Kardashian Gets Asked About Reggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Kunbee: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
na wa o
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by mikeoscar: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2010
one thing for sure you can not beat his swag

One of the reasons He earned the Title "JACKASS" from Mr President grin grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
Abeg can he chew with those teeth and i"m wondering what will happen if them give am blow for the teeth,anyways its his money he so he gets to spend it anyhow he likes, people should stop paraing,needless to say that was a really crazy move.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Mobinga: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2010
mike oscar:

One of the reasons He earned the Title "JACKASS" from Mr President grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by CNOD: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2010
looks like kanye has upgraded to louis the 13
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Konjour(m): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2010
Who gives a flying hoot But i'd guess that in the next 5 years in Nigeria,if you are a hip-hop music star or even a wanna-be,and you ain't got diamond teeth,you would be so outta the game cuz you've got no ''swags''. grin grin grin We saw the same thing with braids and dreadlocks, nowadays even the bald ones can boast of some ''swag'' since they can bear to stitch some hairy fibres to their scalps. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by eldee(m): 1:24am On Oct 23, 2010
Wait till I get my money right . . . then you can't tell me nothing right??
Did you say sumn?? Ahn ahn, you can't tell me nothing.

Kanye is a style icon . . . this is a fashion statement from the horses mouth. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 23, 2010
eldee:

Wait till I get my money right . . . then you can't tell me nothing right??
Did you say sumn?? Ahn ahn, you can't tell me nothing.

Kanye is a style icon . . . this is a fashion statement from the horses mouth. grin grin

Your style icon. cheesy
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by eldee(m): 1:56am On Oct 23, 2010
stillwater:

Your style icon. cheesy

Nah . . . our style icon, a big influence on popular culture. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 23, 2010
eldee:

Nah . . . our style icon, a big influence on popular culture. cheesy cheesy

Yeah for those who follow 'popular' culture, like you. cheesy
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by eldee(m): 2:08am On Oct 23, 2010
stillwater:

Yeah for those who follow 'popular' culture, like you. cheesy

I study popular culture, that's what gets into the history books as our culture not the turtle neck cardigans you 'unique' people like to wear. tongue tongue
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by victokafor(m): 2:17am On Oct 23, 2010
the kidnap value of kanye west is $100m, militants in the creek take note, he is a good catch!
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 23, 2010
eldee:

I study popular culture, that's what gets into the history books as our culture not the turtle neck cardigans you 'unique' people like to wear. tongue tongue

Oh what a compliment to use the word unique on stuck up personalities like . . . cool, thought Kanye would be better termed as unique in today's 'culture'.
Popular culture or should I say fads?  cheesy
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by eldee(m): 2:24am On Oct 23, 2010
stillwater:

Oh what a compliment to use the word unique on stuck up personalities like . . . cool, thought Kanye would be better termed as unique in today's 'culture'.
Popular culture or should I say fads?  cheesy

At the end of the day . . . Kanye defines popular culture through his fashion and music just as Speilberg has defined it through movies.
Now you can revolt against popular culture by not listening to music, not watching box-office movies and avoiding the high street stores, or you could just stop being a placard carrying weirdo. grin grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by chamotex(m): 2:29am On Oct 23, 2010
Permanent?
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 23, 2010
eldee:

At the end of the day . . . Kanye defines popular culture through his fashion and music just as Speilberg has defined it through movies.
Now you can revolt against popular culture by not listening to music, not watching box-office movies and avoiding the high street stores, or you could just stop being a placard carrying weirdo. grin grin

There are still the classics, aren't there? cheesy So I don't lose out on anything, sowwy. cheesy
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by eldee(m): 2:37am On Oct 23, 2010
stillwater:

There are still the classics, aren't there? cheesy So I don't lose out on anything, sowwy. cheesy

Yeah . . . it's obvious how much you don't give a toss bout today's popular culture but you're here discussing whether or not Kanye will be able to brush his teeth tomorrow. tongue tongue
People like you are the reason why Kanye is rich.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 23, 2010
eldee:

Yeah . . . it's obvious how much you don't give a toss bout today's popular culture but you're here discussing whether or not Kanye will be able to brush his teeth tomorrow. tongue tongue
People like you are the reason why Kanye is rich.

Naa just came in to tell you he's your style icon, not everyone's. Mission accomplished. Bye.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by eldee(m): 2:47am On Oct 23, 2010
stillwater:

Naa just came in to tell you he's your style icon, not everyone's. Mission accomplished. Bye.

Kanye is a style icon . . . stick with your Cindy Lauper fashion sense if you don't like it. tongue tongue
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by elbereth: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2010
Even if Kanye 'crystalizes' his intestines and shitz expensive sh¡t. . .what the fu[b]c[/b]k is yer business?
Y'all should give the nigger some space. WTF, ?
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by StudioCFR(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2010
Good riddance to bad rubbish
mtchew

Swagger ko - diamond teeth ni

him go soon jam one naija guy wey go use one blow uproot the whole of those diamond teeth him fix for mouth.
nonsense
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by McCoy91(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2010
Lmao. See vex. Most of those complaining that he should have used the money to help the 'poor' have never given N10 to a beggar before. Its his money and he has the right to spend it as he wishes without everybody getting their undies in a twist. The teeth that were removed were fake anyway.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by Fan2: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2010
west won to dey open he mouth dey waker because if fly no enter ,e go tie am.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by yaya9ja(f): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2010
oh wow!!! what does he want to achieve with some diamond teeth undecided? well sha it is his business and it is his own money(wasnt he d one that sang daimonds forever for seirra leone ) swaga for him
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by WINFORTH: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2010
i could imagine someone trying to slap it off his mouth. In fact make hin no try swallow am mistakenly oooo. Na dat day he will need agbo jedi to flush his bowels fast  grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by oge4real(f): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
He is suffering from lack of problems.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by yongnoble(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2010
fellas, don't envy him, he sold his soul to d devil.
f**kin illuminati
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by hackney(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2010
very silly of an adult.
Like someone said: you can take a niggar outta the hood but not the hood outta the negro dumbass.
This move is an indication of a deeper psycological problem.
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by dapojaja(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2010
Lot of things don go wrong with the world. Fortunately I fit change the world 4 better but unfortunately nobody go give me the source code. si o. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by baani(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2010
if his mom where still alive he would b gettin some ass spankin,
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by roughneck: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2010
"how ye' doing? I'm surviving, I was drinking earlier now I'm driving" kanye is power/money drunk and he knows he might crash. Wacko jacko protege, but I dont have a problem with him filling empty teeth gaps with diamonds, other guys fix ice on their real teeth
Re: Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic) by amolefemi(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2010
na wah ooooooooo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Shows Off His Multi Million Naira Mansion / World Most Brilliant Scientist (these Photos Will Shock You And Make You Cry) / [photos] Nicki Minaj Shares Naked Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.