Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria (3288 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by kenechukwufrank: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
El-zakzaky Rejects Treatment From ‘Unknown Doctors’ As Indian Gives Shiites Leader Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria

Leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, has refused treatment from those he called unknown doctors put in place to treat him in India.

The Shiites leader is insisting that he wants to be treated by those booked to treat him before he and his wife left from Nigeria.

A member of the Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) made the disclosure to PRNigeria anonymously on Wednesday.

He lamented that the attitude of Indian government.

The top official said the country was acting as thought El-Zakzaky was a common criminal even when no court in Nigeria had convicted him.

See Full detail Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/08/14/breaking-indian-govt-gives-el-zakzaky-ultimatum-to-return-to-nigeriasee-reason-why/

Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by vastolord4(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
He doesn't trust them.. maybe the doctors have been instructed by the FG to do the needful... I laugh habatically

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by MikeBetty(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by sapele914(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
vastolord4:
He doesn't trust them.. maybe the doctors have been instructed by the FG to do the needful... I laugh habatically
Blind minded member of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria spotted like Stevie Wonder. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by chubinwa(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
He should be transferred to that hospital in London where they transformed Buhari to a young man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Just 2 sects in a religion, millions of trouble everywhere.
What happens when they become multiple sects?
They wound kill themselves until no one remains to form a sect.

He was booked to be treated by some doctors. On reaching there, strange doctors came up. Let Nigerian government explain what happened.

I'm sure India is trying to deport him before a new sectarian war starts breeding in their country.

The religion is surely terrible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by fukushaki(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sorry oh this man case when will it be judged.
Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by dokyOloye: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Islamabad is d capital of Pakistan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by itsme01: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
The name of the.op posting this must have chuku shuku like ipob name, whats you.own with zakzaki from.kaduna
Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by FarahAideed: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
He should be sent Iranian National Guard hospital where his safety can be guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by amaechi1: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Just 2 sects in a religion, millions of trouble everywhere.
What happens when they become multiple sects?
They wound kill themselves until no one remains to form a sect.

He was booked to be treated by some doctors. On reaching there, strange doctors came up. Let Nigerian government explain what happened.

I'm sure India is trying to deport him before a new sectarian war starts breeding in their country.

The religion is surely terrible.

Any you believe that story. That is not ethics. Simply put the Indian government may has refused to give him the privileges he wish for. Hence, these alarmist are raising unnecessary alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by Guestlander: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
He should go to Iran from India. I bet he will feel safe there.
Why India in the first place, why not Iran?
Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by crossfm: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
My celebrity niggay.celebrity made by Buhari.
Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by Orodje(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
So you still have choice? Nor do make dem treat you dey there dey form don
Re: Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria by PapaZeus(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
rubbish. in other news, my xvideos has not been opening on any browser since on sunday, is this a sign?

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Did China Close Its Borders ‘to The Whole World’ For 20 To 40 Years? / Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics / I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.