Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,280 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... (55710 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by betterpikinn: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

The Afonja have services her Puna! And that can't be ondone! Spits lipsrsealed
Are OSus bittered that afonjo boys always use and dump their girls grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by smyo(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2019
See this one o, you don go back finish, shebi we dey here.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by chuberg(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2019
emeijeh:
With this comment, Juliet is DEFINITELY not going back to the Iceblock boy cheesy

But Okafor's law can be applied �
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by ImaIma1(f): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2019
Martinez39:
No I did not. Can you name one person that attacked her?

You mean I am supposed to have the name of the people that attacked her? How? Check the threads on their breakup
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by nmlvgijf: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2019
Correct score
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Olufela30: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2019
Midas01:
Like your mother?

Must you quote me ?? Are you that dumb ?? I know ya pained shaa !! Kpele tie ooo !!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by aziaka111(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2019
Amozever12:

True talk, bro and don't be surprised if they meet again, smting may spring up. Once a woman loves u nothing is impossible. All this ones saying she's done with him, who told them she has found someone better than him.
Lolz too much sense will not kee u

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
MhizMuna:

what a wow already.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Pusherttt: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
I'm a man but na now I agree to d famous saying dat says " men will always b men " cos I no understand how u go get dis kind material - heavily loaded at d back n front n still beautiful n u still dai go chop outside......chai cry

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by olumalcolm(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
dontbothermuch:
That was how I mistakenly stumbled on one R Kelly's song that year.
when a woman loves, she loves for real. grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by zone51: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
pls who won the match?

EFCC inside Synagogue grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by olumalcolm(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim, the lady with the succulent lips, heavy back and front side, pretty face, tall, nice shape,etc. Iceblock slim, smtin dey do u ooo. angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by MissJoy29(f): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mk12:

Bros na Small children talk you dea talk so. as far as say na only cheating be the problem so, you go still deceive her enter her again then break her heart for the second time.
women forgive easily if you go extra mile
I pity the women around you.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
MissJoy29:
you should pity your fish brain
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
MissJoy29:
you should pity your fish brain
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by opebiboy: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2019
Shut up okpo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot / Fight: Burna Boy, Obafemi Martins & CDQ Chill At Club After Fight / Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.