Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed (55669 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by olayinka00(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwjv61q0TY8

Linda Ikeji was part of the reasons my marriage failed - Carolyna Hutchings

In the 3rd episode of Real Housewives of Lagos reality shows, Carolyna blows hot as she defends herself against Laura Ikeji who had revealed that the reason she doesn't vibe with Carolyna was that she insulted her sister, Linda.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DAMIADENUGA/status/1517540846115119106

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Hezzyluv: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lol....

Don't tell me Linda Ikeji is like a lioness running around seeking for who's home she may dismantle. grin

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by scrolldown88: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
What are the other reasons?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by slawormiir: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Females....

Dramatic, Manipulative, attention seeking, clingy, jealous spirit, emotional, possesive and stubborn...funny thing they don't display their stubbornness in obvious way like guys....but the truth is they are very stubborn...way stubborn than men

271 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by youngreezy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
E
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by utenwuson: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
She's saying the truth

9 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by FuckDModz: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin

My crush that year. Portable yellow pawpaw.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by NwaNimo1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by AzuNas: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

I no dey shuk mouth for women mata

Abeg.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Olosho cry us a River

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by posty56: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
what do you expect,from a broken old newspaper, Linda ikeji has always been a bitter person,no wonder she has no man

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by BrickDevo: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hohohohohoe
We build and design affordable and reliable
Give us a call today

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Upton: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
L
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
A lot of those sites just want gossip and unverified news.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Ultimas: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sweetest taboo.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by teekay213(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Since she's not married na to spoil other people's marriage grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by StUriah(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
You permitted it. Everything goes in Nigeria.

If everyone that has been libeled by that bitch mother of a bastard have been instituting legal battle against her and her news channels, she would have stopped all the nonsense she is doing.

She would not dare to smell her own dirty cvnt but would spent her entire fortune in sniffing on other people's pants.

She once downgraded Wizkid and threatened to deal with him using the stupid Nigeria police. Today, Wizzy Boy is an international star with a Grammie. The bitch Linda should die in hell.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Well I don't think it should be enough reason, the bonds of marriage should not be easily broken by an outsider(linda ikeji) in this case, beside few people take linda ikejas blog serious anyway, she have also attacked other couples and celebrities yet there marriages are still standing, whatever rock there boats is better known to them anyway.......

as for me am out of here grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by ItrendNaija(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Everyone playing the blame game. Focus on what's important and cancel out the noise with the freepods pro

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Kpengla(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
scrolldown88:
What are the other reasons?

Ashawo-ism

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by xeratek: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Vagina people on the beat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Romanoff(f): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Eya.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by GRACEGLORY: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Blaming another for your failure is even more irresponsible.

“the world’s greatest battles are fought within the silent chambers of one’s soul.”

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by tomiwakeem: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Marriage is about hardwork,if you nurture it with real love nobody will break it except it is the normal social media hype celebrity marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by ppogba: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
It is only an idiot that will blame another person for their failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Way4orward: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Rahkman: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
This Caroline danjuma go sweet fùck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by Padipadi(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wait
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by BUSHHUNTER: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed by BuhariNaWah: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Davido: "Caroline save your drama"

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos / Naira Marley Smoking Weed: Legalise It Or Not I Will Smoke It / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.