Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' (15921 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by GistMore1: 4:02am On Aug 15, 2019
'Don't let anyone kill you in the name of love' - ex-beauty queen, Iheoma Nnadi warns women

Ex-beauty queen, Iheoma Nnadi has advised women not to let ''anyone kill them all in the name of love.''

The mother of one who is married to footballer Emmanuel Emenike shared the said advise on her Instagram story last night. Read below.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/dont-let-anyone-kill-you-in-the-name-of-love-ex-beauty-queen-iheoma-nnadi-warns-women

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by GistMore1: 4:02am On Aug 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by apeleone(f): 5:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Hope she is safe?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Kenzico(m): 5:20am On Aug 15, 2019
shocked

Anybody with her phone number should call her...Let's be rest assured Biko

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Praizeupdates: 5:43am On Aug 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by RoyalBlu(f): 6:07am On Aug 15, 2019
Not again sad sad

Please be strong dear.

Self preservation is key.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Ciaos: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Dey die in silence for there you hear.. wetin people go talk,wetin people go talk na him dey kill una.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by SultanOfAbia: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2019
But Jesus died on the cross for the sake of LOVE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2019
Nobody will love you like you. You're happier loving yourself more. Smile at this truth.

5 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by idonhammer: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2019
Mumu
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2019
And that Emenike strong like bull angry

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by sinola(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2019
Emenike! Emenike!! Emenike!!! why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin you came in as a gold digger and met him as a player ....thank God for the Grace

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Lamasta(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2019
She will never tell the world how she frustrated and made the life of her one time lover miserable hypocrite.

Check my signature it says it all

9 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by money121(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Nice one
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Felixalex(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Chai heartbreak

Naso i tire for this my babe, i come de find excuse for us to breakup.... i enter her WhatsApp to find d excuse, omoh! I no know weda to say I de wish say I for just keep quiet make we just de totori ourselves de go bcus the things i see, chai i wish i can unsee ..

Upon say na me de find reason for breakup, see how bad it feels, now i just imagine how someone who u really love with all ur heart disappoints u, na now i see why some people de commit suicide for love matter

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Toscarel: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Most people dey do themselves , th3 way some people are so desperate to get married these days baffles me as if thats where life ends not know their happiness is the most important thing

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by chinavs9ja(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Ok

I will design your website today...check my signature
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by ednut1(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2019
Gold digger giving advise. If emenike was a small scale trader in alaba you for marry am??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Lovelyn451(f): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2019
hmmm
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by lyndaway(f): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2019
The ant that eat's the vegetable is inside the vegetable hmmm
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by akmath: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2019
Think she is having marital ish... IF I AM RIGHT THEN SHE SHOULD TURN TO GOD AND TRY TO INVOLVE ONE OR TWO PERSONS THAT HER HUSBAND LISTENS TO...
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by larryking540: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2019
Toscarel:
Most people dey do themselves , th3 way some people are so desperate to get married these days baffles me as if thats where life ends not know their happiness is the most important thing

na Belle day take day come o,right now I don't sleep with a girl without condom, if u mistakenly forget condom and u administer early morning pills for her after d play dat same day, they no go use o,they go say na abortion, bro any where u go hold ur condom o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2019
akmath:
Think she is having marital ish... IF I AM RIGHT THEN SHE SHOULD TURN TO GOD AND TRY TO INVOLVE ONE OR TWO PERSONS THAT HER HUSBAND LISTENS TO...

I am wordless as to what response to give this ...so if this woman is being beaten blue black also emotional trauma she should stay In there and they to make it work by involving one or 2 people ?

You are one of the reasons institution of marriage is collapsing

4 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Armorall: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Dear, seek God's intervention and his Grace first. Seems Devil is at work.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Toscarel: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2019
larryking540:

na Belle day take day come o,right now I don't sleep with a girl without condom, if u mistakenly forget condom and u administer early morning pills for her after d play dat same day, they no go use o,they go say na abortion, bro any where u go hold ur condom o

You are on point bro , forgetting you can't corner a brother with that format and if you do force marriage, it would be very hard for you to be happy in that marriage

But they think of just today , let them marry other things would come it doesnt work like that
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Lilimax(f): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
But Jesus died on the cross for the sake of LOVE
He is God and came in form of man for that sole reason to redeem you and I shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usher's Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident / The Only Child I Have Is Wit Toyin Lawani Bloggers Stop Spreading Lies- LordTrig / Umar Waragis Rasuwa Dies Of Stroke & Terminal Disease In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.