Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' (15935 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by dominique(f): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Ever since Emenike has been videoed physically assaulting a woman with a toddler in a car, I knew that his wife at home won't be spared from his brutality. It was only a matter of time before she flees or speaks out.

ednut1:
Gold digger giving advise. If emenike was a small scale trader in alaba you for marry am??

Stop shaming women for having standards as if you men don't have standards yourself. Would you marry an illiterate pepper seller in oyingbo market?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by larryking540: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Toscarel:

You are on point bro , forgetting you can't corner a brother with that format and if you do force marriage, it would be very hard for you to be happy in that marriage

But they think of just today , let them marry other things would come it doesnt work like that
many marriage get as e b today becus na Belle day force in many of d guys, e get lexus, or venzar,if he mistakenly give me Belle, I go must born dis pikin,and if he last last refuse to see u as a wife after marriage, na baby mama u don turn to,
which parent with e naked eye go say make their pikin marry who b baby mama already (single mother)

from time memorial women have known not to think with their brains but with their pussy

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by larryking540: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:
Ever since Emenike has been videoed physically assaulting a woman with a toddler in a car, I knew that his wife at home won't be spared from his brutality. It was only a matter of time before she flees or speaks out.

Stop shaming women for having standards as of you men don't have standards yourself. Would you marry an illiterate pepper seller in oyingbo market?

we have illiterate who are reasonable like wise we have literate who are unreasonable ,forget if d lady sells tomato at one bush market, na make she get sense and b able to handle the family,
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by dominique(f): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2019
larryking540:

we have illiterate who are reasonable like wise we have literate who are unreasonable ,forget if d lady sells tomato at one bush market, na make she get sense and b able to handle the family,

How many well educated men with good jobs have married these illiterate petty traders or are you saying they're all unreasonable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by akmath: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2019
Mustsucceed:

I am wordless as to what response to give this ...so if this woman is being beaten blue black also emotional trauma she should stay In there and they to make it work by involving one or 2 people ?

You are one of the reasons institution of marriage is collapsing
You are wordless yet you typed all this. instead of attacking me why not come up with your suggestion.

LESS I FORGET, IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT THIS COUNTRY IS BECOMING UNBECOMING...
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by ednut1(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:

Stop shaming women for having standards as if you men don't have standards yourself. Would you marry an illiterate pepper seller in oyingbo market?
undecided why not. Let her divorce na . Abi why is she still staying. The money is too sweet i guess
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by larryking540: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:

How many well educated men with good jobs have married these illiterate petty traders or are you saying they're all unreasonable.

was ur formal president not one of them, see,it depends on d individual been reasonable or not, how many girls go wan sell d pepper when d easiest pepper to sell is inbetween d two legs,
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2019
That's true
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Ryan03(f): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2019
ednut1:
Gold digger giving advise. If emenike was a small scale trader in alaba you for marry am??
every one won't marry a poor man.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Ryan03(f): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2019
ednut1:
undecided why not. Let her divorce na . Abi why is she still staying. The money is too sweet i guess
will you allow your sister that is a graduate and have a good job marry a truck pusher? make una dey type with sense o

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Toscarel: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=larryking540 post=81271443]
many marriage get as e b today becus na Belle day force in many of d guys, e get lexus, or venzar,if he mistakenly give me Belle, I go must born dis pikin,and if he last last refuse to see u as a wife after marriage, na baby mama u don turn to,
which parent with e naked eye go say make their pikin marry who b baby mama already (single mother)

from time memorial women have known not to think with their brains but with their pussy [/q

so true
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2019
akmath:
You are wordless yet you typed all this. instead of attacking me why not come up with your suggestion.

LESS I FORGET, IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT THIS COUNTRY IS BECOMING UNBECOMING...

Silly boy
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by onadana: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
But Jesus died on the cross for the sake of LOVE

IS SHE JESUS?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by onadana: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2019
ednut1:

There is nothing wrong in digging gold.Every profession has its hazards.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2019
What kinda Rubbish is this?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by mixta140: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2019
Issoke
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by victorian(f): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:

Don't mind them

They want well placed women to settle for less. How does he expect a beauty queen to marry spare part dealer in aba. He must be high on weed.

I mentioned sometime ago about my security guard's wife who brought her younger sister from village to work as a cleaner in one of the banks in our working place. The sister came, got the job, a sharp banker in the bank saw her and started professing love, she fell hook and sinker believing her slim shape with round assz has gotten her a husband! Just like that. And a banker for that matter.
She fell hard in love, her sister warned her a banker will not marry a village girl o. I warned her. Everybody in the office building warned her, the guy is just using u for sex! Cut off from him he won't marry u. She no hear word, she saw us as her enemies. She fought for her love, fought with everyone who spoke against the guy cheesy
She will even steal her sister's money to cook for the guy. The stealing was what break the Carmel's back. The guard's wife sent her away.
Her beloved banker boyfriend said he's staying with his parents, she can't come and live with him for now and she should be patient. Her fellow cleaner worker who was friend with her camped her in her place.
She left us 3months ago.

Now she came back yesterday, on her knees begging the security guard and wife that she has suffered in this Lagos. Lol cheesy

And her beloved boyfriend told her, they can't continue anymore after a while ( he don fucvk taya,his thirst of sex has been satisfied) . So he said , his fiancee who travelled abroad is back and she won't let him be, he thought she has gone for good. So sorry babe its over between us, and I've already done engagement with her before she left. I didn't know she will come back. I thought she will marry a white man , because she wasn't picking my calls anymore. She fought him, slapped him but sorry banker no want again. It's over. Bye bye baby.

Her friend who accepted to camp her used her like housegirl. The friend sef was camping with her boyfreind o. Both the friend and her bf used her like no tomorrow. She said she's ill and emotionally battered and please big Sis forgive me. I never knew u all were right. I thought he truly loved me. I never knew Lagos guys are like this.

It's only in nollywood films u will see banker marrying a village girl working as a cleaner .

As one goes higher in life, u need a companion to complement your status. It's only natural.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Champneys: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
But Jesus died on the cross for the sake of LOVE

Will you advise your sister to die on the cross for the sake of love?!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by akmath: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Silly boy
I KNOW YOUR TYPE...

SMILES...
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by dominique(f): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind them

They want well placed women to settle for less. How does he expect a beauty queen to marry spare part dealer in aba. He must be high on weed.

I mentioned sometime ago about my security guard's wife who brought her younger sister from village to work as a cleaner in one of the banks in our working place. The sister came, got the job, a sharp banker in the bank saw her and started professing love, she fell hook and sinker believing her slim shape with round assz has gotten her a husband! Just like that. And a banker for that matter.
She fell hard in love, her sister warned her a banker will not marry a village girl o. I warned her. Everybody in the office building warned her, the guy is just using u for sex! Cut off from him he won't marry u. She no hear word, she saw us as her enemies. She fought for her love, fought with everyone who spoke against the guy cheesy
She will even steal her sister's money to cook for the guy. The stealing was what break the Carmel's back. The guard's wife sent her away.
Her beloved banker boyfriend said he's staying with his parents, she can't come and live with him for now and she should be patient. Her fellow cleaner worker who was friend with her camped her in her place.
She left us 3months ago.

Now she came back yesterday, on her knees begging the security guard and wife that she has suffered in this Lagos. Lol cheesy

And her beloved boyfriend told her, they can't continue anymore after a while ( he don fucvk taya,his thirst of sex has been satisfied) . So he said , his fiancee who travelled abroad is back and she won't let him be, he thought she has gone for good. So sorry babe its over between us, and I've already done engagement with her before she left. I didn't know she will come back. I thought she will marry a white man , because she wasn't picking my calls anymore. She fought him, slapped him but sorry banker no want again. It's over. Bye bye baby.

Her friend who accepted to camp her used her like housegirl. The friend sef was camping with her boyfreind o. Both the friend and her bf used her like no tomorrow. She said she's ill and emotionally battered and please big Sis forgive me. I never knew u all were right. I thought he truly loved me. I never knew Lagos guys are like this.

It's only in nollywood films u will see banker marrying a village girl working as a cleaner .

As one goes higher in life, u need a companion to complement your status. It's only natural.

Our men love to emotionally blackmail ladies to believe that wanting good things of life makes one a bad person but they're no different themselves. They also want educated presentable wives, but if a woman wants same for herself, she's a pesky golddigger.

I read a rather pathetic story here a while back about a pageant girl and former model who declined advances of several rich men to marry a struggling man. He eventually turned her into a punching bag, she was denied communication with her friends and family, he destroyed her old line and bought a new one nobody but him could reach her on, he didn't let her work or even leave the house except when they go to church together. She eventually died as a result of the violence shortly after having her 4th child (insecure men that marry beautiful women often turn them into baby making machine so they won't be snatched by richer men). The man claimed she was electrocuted, no police interrogated him about her death. She must have been brainwashed into believing that marrying a struggling man will make her look humble and will enjoy the rewards of her endurance after he becomes rich. Sadly that wasn't the case and it all ended in tragedy.

I feel bad for the lady in your story, she must have watched too much Nollywood and Telenovelas.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by victorian(f): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:

Our men love to emotionally blackmail ladies to believe that wanting good things of life makes one a bad person but they're no different themselves. They also want educated presentable wives, but if a woman wants same for herself, she's a pesky golddigger.

I read a rather pathetic story here a while back about a pageant girl and former model who declined advances of several rich men to marry a struggling man. He eventually turned her into a punching bag, she was denied communication with her friends and family, he destroyed her old line and bought a new one nobody but him could reach her on, he didn't let her work or even leave the house except when they go to church together. She eventually died as a result of the violence shortly after having her 4th child (insecure men that marry beautiful women often turn them into baby making machine so they won't be snatched by richer men). The man claimed she was electrocuted, no police interrogated him about her death. She must have been brainwashed into believing that marrying a struggling man will make her look humble and will enjoy the rewards of her endurance after he becomes rich. Sadly that wasn't the case and it all ended in tragedy.

I feel bad for the lady in your story, she must have watched too much Nollywood and Telenovelas.

At the bolded that's a typical Nigerian man for you.

When a man below ones standard marries a lady higher than them in status and looks. They tend to destroy to the woman in the marriage or relationship. that's just reality. I use to believe in such kind of relationship before, as in marry a man below my status because I'm so in love. My dear if not for God! As in for not for God! I would either be in the psychiatric for some years now or 6feet under. I saw hell in the name of love. God forbid! I make such mistakes again. As in heavens forbid! I make such terrible choice and mistake in my life again.
It's sister, that's why I hold God firm and so thankful to my Creator. He saved me when the evil useless exes in my life thought I was dead and forgotten but God brought me back to life again.

And for the girl from the village, I didn't pity her. Cause she even insulted me because I was telling her the truth about men. She thought I didn't want her to marry. Back then she saw us as evil people. Lol
Now her eyes don clear, she's now respecting me and begging me to forgive her. I told her, for me? I wont lead my fellow woman astray, I will simply say the truth, it's up to you, to accept or not.

She has learnt her lesson the hard way, next time if she hear I love you from a man. She wont fall hook line and sinker. She go check am well and ask the man questions.

Some men will say I'm placing them on a hot seat by asking important questions, well that's me. Saying I love you means nothing to me. Amongst those questions I will ask him face to face not online o, I will catch him if he's trying to play a fast one on me.

I love you na scam! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by victorian(f): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by gwama: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
ednut1:

If Iheoma Nnadi was not an ex beauty queen, Emmanuel Emenike was going to marry her ?? cool cool cool cool
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by NkemChukwudi: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind them

She left us 3months ago.

Ikebe super story .....but I enjoyed it though.

I'm sure the sharp guy is a Yoruba guy......

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Tyche(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
You and your lying, stvpid, moronic, dumb and idiotic tales. Spits profusely

victorian:

[s]
Don't mind them

She left us 3months ago.

[/s]

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by victorian(f): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Funny but he's an igbo guy, while the cleaner is from benue
Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by victorian(f): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Tyche:
You and your stvpid pathetic tales. Spits profusely

Simply cool

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Tyche(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
That story is a figment of her hyper-active imagination, believe it and you will believe anything.

NkemChukwudi:

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by Tyche(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
victorian:

Simply cool

Take this

Re: Iheoma Nnadi: 'Don't Let Anyone Kill You In The Name Of Love' by opebiboy: 6:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Old okpo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asa Covers Schick Magazine Latest Edition / Photo: Meet Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter.. Ebuka / Don’t Throw Away A Good Man Because He Is Always Busy – Alibaba Tells Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.