Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator (30377 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by ZWorld: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Twitter went wild last night and early hours of today, after spotting Mercy using a vibrator in the BBNaija house.

It later turned into a war of words between Khafi's fans and Mercy's who claimed it was absolute hypocrisy if they could swiftly judge Khafi's for having sex with Gedoni and laugh over Mercy's act.

A fan of Mercy who said "Khafi and Gedoni should try to respect other housemates when they start having sex openly. The lights are still on for f*^ks sake!!! Even Esther and Frodd are watching and yet... what kind of Hot could they be to be this shameless? I'm tired!!!" was seriously lampooned for being judgemental, neglecting her idols action.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-twitter-goes-wild-after-spotting-mercy-with-a-vibrator/

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by ZWorld: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by zicoraads: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by ZWorld: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Religion6: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2019
This news has change so many lives. Thanks op for this great opportunity.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by NLSavage: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2019
Very motivational and life changing. It really changed my mindset.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by jesmond3945: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is why nigeria can never move forward.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
NLSavage:
Very motivational and life changing. It really changed my mindset.
it also changed my mindset now bees are following me. What a sound of some vibrator

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by meobizy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
I look well well for the object yesterday, Kayode zoom in wella and Biggie stay up all night to see am yet we no see nada.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by ZWorld: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Olufela30: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2019
BIG BROTHER XVIDEOS...
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by wakes: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2019
smiley
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by GeneralPula: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2019
cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Paroh(f): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2019
lipsrsealed

See my signature lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by LedRock: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2019
What a news I took this to the bank and deposited into my account, my account balance has increased tremendously.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Equity15(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2019
but how does this concern us? na wa oh
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2019
Meanwhile TEKNO WILL BE USED AS SCAPEGOAT FOR DANCING WITH GIRLS IN BIKINI

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by emperorzz(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Some people are looking for post that will change their lives...lol. them no go go mortuary, or cemetery or at least buy ticket go Mecca or Jerusalem. Them dey this olofofo platform dey find who wants change their live for them. I pray and hope they wake up soon.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by mixta140: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Irole aye
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Kwamecron(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2019
Were is the vibrator nkw embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Bukden16(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Religion6:
This news has change so many lives. Thanks op for this great opportunity.

If you no like am Walker past...
Kabiru, Yemu de smell for dat site

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Barryseal: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2019
meobizy:
I look well well for the object yesterday, Kayode zoom in wella and Biggie stay up all night to see am yet we no see nada.
Who is this Kayode I keep seeing?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Lovelife433(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
dis nairaland is as dead as waste. How can dis be news? If its to ban ppl dat is were their brain is activated. Awon Eleribu.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Christmasdon(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
Now Mercy will be losing fans to Tacha.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by nadesh(f): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
meobizy:
grin grin grin
Kayode zoom sotay he tire . Hot hot spicy pepper Mercy kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by nadesh(f): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Christmasdon:
Now Mercy will be losing fans to Tacha.
In your dreams.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Stephlena(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
shame!

And to think that most of Mercy's fans hate Tacha for her Instagram exploits..but right now mercy has done and keeps on doing far more disgusting things.

only her;
sex
dry humping.
receiving head.
exposing her boobs for male housemates to nack like konga drums.
Now using dild.o despite her and ike toilet's wonders.

if it were to be Tacha, the girl they all love to hate..internet won't contain them..

Tacha has been on her best behavior..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by seunmohmoh(f): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Where is the vibrator?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija Fight Between Omashola, Frodd, Sir Dee And Esther Over Egg / Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series / ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.