Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator (30389 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Dpharisee: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
And Nigerians react, which Nigerians are reacting angry angry
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Zencrypto: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
my good people, invest in the crypto market now with zencon crypto brokerage for your maximum return on investment (ROI) regardless of the crypto market's volatility, contact us via (zencon.agency@gmail.com) for a more comprehensive explanation and guidelines.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by SilasNwude: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
cool
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by katlord(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Where is the vibrator?

Figure 8 nor be here ooo cool
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Geebe: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
BBNaija2019: Seyi Apologises To Mike & Cruistopia Team Members For Not Being Part Of The Rehearsal (See Video)

Read Full and Watch Video; https://candytv.ng/bbnaija2019-seyi-apologises-to-mike-cruistopia-team-members-for-not-being-part-of-the-rehearsal-see-video/
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Does vibrator really gives satisfaction? I will like to try it.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
what a nice post. this post changed my life and viewers around me. Thanks for sharing.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by WarriFirstBorn(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Where is the vibrator?

I tire o. All news and no photos of the vibrator, talk more of video. Bloggers just dey carry the news upandan without a single photo of Mercy with the vibrator. Even YouTube video attached to the news is just random slide photos of them lying down on the bed and nonsense talking on the background.

News full everuwhere, yet not one single photo of her with the said vibrator.

Lazy bloggers everywhere!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by poweredcom(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Where my lil Wayne meme

Ashewoooo
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by Lordjb: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Body no be firewood oh grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by holluphemydavid(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lovelife433:
dis nairaland is as dead as waste. How can dis be news? If its to ban ppl dat is were their brain is activated. Awon Eleribu.
who even care for ban?where twitter and instagram dey with hilarious and educative post

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by iamSTANAD(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Please guys, take a moment check this new short film out. It is an action film made in Nigeria and it is very promising.

DISTANCE II: DISCLOSURE is the title and it is on youtube. Click the link below to watch. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVNMjaxRa6I
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Spotted With A Vibrator by meobizy(f): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Barryseal:

Who is this Kayode I keep seeing?
Kayode Gbenga. Press i twice on your remote.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija Fight Between Omashola, Frodd, Sir Dee And Esther Over Egg / Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series / ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.