Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? (755 Views)

Westham United Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2015 / Westham Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 20th September 2014 / Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by topeorekoy(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2007
TEVEZ, THE SITUATION SURROUNDING HIS MOVE TO WESTHAM REALY HAD AN EFFECT ON HIM, AT A POINT IN TIME MOST OF HIS TEAM MATES NEVER WANTED HIM IN THE TEAM BUT NOW, HE IS THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER PLAYER IN WESTHAM. TEAMS LIKE CHELSEA WHO WANT TO BUY EVERYBODY ARE LINNING UP TO BUY HIM. HE SINGLE HANDEDLY RESCUE WESTHAM FROM RELEGATION LIKE OKOCHA DID TO BOLTON SOME SEASON AGO. WILL WESTHAM BE ABLE TO HOLD ON TO HIM? MY ADVISE IS THAT THEY SHLD SELL HIM TO CHELSEA FOR 30 MILLION POUNDS OR MORE THEN USE THE CASH TO GET MORE PLAYERS.

Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by Razorr(f): 8:56am On May 15, 2007
[size=16pt]TEVEZ IS GOING TO REAL MADRID![/size]

[size=16pt]Tevez set for £30m Real deal[/size]

CARLOS TEVEZ is heading for a £30million move to Real Madrid.

But West Ham will not see a penny of any fee for the striker whose goal kept them in the Premiership.

The Hammers tore up their agreement with Tevez’s owner Kia Joorabchian so the South American star could play in their last three games of the season.

Yet having signed off with Sunday’s crucial 1-0 winner at Manchester United, he has now returned to Argentina and is back in the hands of the company Joorabchian represents.

Joorabchian refused to comment on the on-going row in which the so-called ‘gang of four’ are still pressing to have West Ham relegated for alleged irregularities in Tevez’s capture.

He also claims no decision has been made about the player’s future. But Real Madrid are leading the chase, with AC Milan and Seville on alert.

A £30m price tag makes it virtually impossible that the Hammers could end up signing him.

SunSport can reveal Tevez turned down the chance to quit West Ham in the January transfer window. Joorabchian said: “He told me it was his mission to keep West Ham in the Premiership and he had to stay to see it through.”

Hammers boss Alan Curbishley hopes survival has finally won him the backing of the club’s fans. He revealed: “There was a time when they were telling me ‘F*** off back to Charlton’.”

Ex-manager Alan Pardew, relegated with Charlton, sent a letter of support before the Old Trafford win. Chairman Eggert Magnusson was thrown in the showers during the victory celebrations.

Source: - http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007220197,00.html
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by Razorr(f): 8:57am On May 15, 2007
ttbd
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by RuuDie(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2007
there was certainly no way that Tevez could have stayed on with the Hammers even if he'd sat on the bench all season-long --- virtually every manager in the world are aware of the immense potentials he possesses; somewhere along the line this season, i was anticipating that one of these "big clubs" were gonna do a "Mascherano-like" swoop on him!
but i think it'd do the young man a world of good if he went to some other club other than Real --- maybe Arsenal; they really need a striker who don't shoot a lot of blanks in that team!
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by viee(f): 5:00pm On May 15, 2007
on another note,

that boy ugly no small oooooo

chei! embarassed
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by enisco(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2007
iviee your boyfriend fine pass am? lol embarassed
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by viee(f): 5:30pm On May 15, 2007
if all guys look like him, i will be nun!

jeez!
yuck!
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by enisco(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2007
viee just kiding.hope no hurt feelings sha?
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by viee(f): 5:38pm On May 15, 2007
LOL

nah! not at all grin
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by doyin13(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2007
even monkey mama like monkey
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by kliverpool(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2007
he will join liverpool like his bro
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by viee(f): 8:51pm On May 15, 2007
d guy dey good sha, if he can land in liverpool, that will be great smiley
so many rumours though! angry
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by RuuDie(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2007
@ viee

i bow 4 u o; how u go talk sey Tevez ugly, bobs wey don enter JayDee fresh up na im u still dey call "ugly" --- if to sey u been see am wen e still dey play u-17 wetin u 4 talk dat time?

anyways i pray dat Sir Alex can hook him up 2 replace Saha --- Tevez/Rooney is gonna be a very, very scary combo 4 opposition defenses!

speaking of clubs holding onto their top players, will Spurs be able to keep Berbatov? that guy is probably the EPL's most sought after striker.
Re: Can Westham Hold On To Tevez? by topeorekoy(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2007
[b]Inter Milan have opened talks over a £25m bid for West Ham striker Carlos Tevez. (Daily Express)

West Ham are set for a multi-million pound windfall if they sell Tevez this summer after it emerged that under the terms of his four-year playing contract only the London club would benefit from his sale. (The Guardian)
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Gunnerz For Life Baby! / Lampard: Rooney Best Player I've Played With / Manchester Utd Vs Burnley [3 - 0] On Sat 16th Jan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.