Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Condolences Massage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condolences Massage. (193 Views)

Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Philip Shekwo: APC Offers Condolences, Tasks Police To Find Killers / ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condolences Massage. by aminumaigoro: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hon sa'ad Ibrahim abdullahi commiserate the family (lowyer Usman) over the death of Usman Umar (lowyer Usman).

“I would like to express my sorrow and condolences to entire people of umaisha and the Usman family. we pray that Allah hi cmay the family find the fortitude to bear this great loss.

Losing someone we love is never easy, but we must be thankful for, the beautiful moments and memories we shared with them. Usman umar was a beautiful and kind soul, and he will not be forgotten.

I pray that may Allah make his jannatul firdausi be his final abode.

Ameeen.

(1) (Reply)

Those Promising To Handover To Tinubu In 2023 Are Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / El-zakzaky Returns To Nigeria, Goes Back Into DSS Custody / Niger Government To Host Training For Tier 4 Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.