Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting (35255 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidate At UCH, Ibadan / UCH Ibadan: List Of Successful Interns/ House Officers / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by WhiteLavender(f): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gbengah08:
This av to b the most un organized screening i have seen so far, almost 1pm n we don't even know what is going on again.
HI. are you saying that no set has written at all?
damn. was hoping to dash in and return to work after the test.
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by bjnice(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Fiestafetta:
yeah the message is real, it's from UCH, I said it earlier that it will be finalising soon. Remember, prayer is the key to every locked opportunities.... I wish you all best of luck and success...

Hello bro, please do you have an idea what they may likely ask for those of us that applied for Administrative officer. You can quote sir, I have exam tomorrow and I'm not sure what they may likely ask. This is email address also truetalk087@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by bjnice(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
batoe:
I got the invite too, 27/02/2020 by 8am. Pls add me to the whats app group 08067956700. Thanks

Good afternoon, you can help a brother also, please submit my number to be added to the WhatsApp group 07068412223
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by bjnice(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
tiptopy03:
Please is their anybody that applied for administrative officer that received the sms

I applied for Administrative officer, do you an idea about what the questions will look like. Please help a brother. truetalk087@gmail.com
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Fiestafetta: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
bjnice:

Hello bro, please do you have an idea what they may likely ask for those of us that applied for Administrative officer. You can quote sir, I have exam tomorrow and I'm not sure what they may likely ask. This is email address also truetalk087@gmail.com. Thanks
I've answer you on any of previous pages, I don't know, besides do you want me to say anything of that nature on this forum? Well! However, I don't know just read intensively on current affairs and history of UCH and other related topics...good luck
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Jidkidz(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
bjnice:

Good afternoon, you can help a brother also, please submit my number to be added to the WhatsApp group 07068412223
pls help me too 08166005564
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Jidkidz(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
bjnice:

I applied for Administrative officer, do you an idea about what the questions will look like. Please help a brother. truetalk087@gmail.com
bro did you go their and complain also
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by fjjc(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please, for some of us that didn't have print out, what is our faith. Are going to be permitted to write the exam tomorrow.
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bless4me: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
How about higher technical officer did the test complete
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by jeftallion: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
fjjc:
Please, for some of us that didn't have print out, what is our faith. Are going to be permitted to write the exam tomorrow.
Yes ,so far your name is on the list and u have a mean of ID
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Accountant how far d test today na, all of u na no talk about it again
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Castro124: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
they scheduled to hold the test by 8am tomorrow....pls will the exam start by that time bcz am still going to work?
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by jefferyboy: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
You for take tommorow as you day off from work..[1quote author=Castro124 post=87012510]they scheduled to hold the test by 8am tomorrow....pls will the exam start by that time bcz am still going to work?[/quote]
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by temmybaba(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Castro124:
they scheduled to hold the test by 8am tomorrow....pls will the exam start by that time bcz am still going to work?

U beta tell dem at ur work place dat ur grandma is doing naming ceremony tomorrow dat u won't b coming....erase anoda work tomorrow cox dem go take ur whole day....sowi if It sounds odd but its just d truth...since 7:30am...left dere around 5:20pm n some set neva still do at all wen I was leaving.... Do ke..dem neva even call dem inside d hall gan at all ....do u know wat it takes to call 2000 names?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Gbengah08: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2020
tusinsola:

It was like that yesterday.I hope you have eaten sha ��

Lolz...ate meat pie in the morning, it ws wen i got hme at nyt that i ate good food
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Sugher(f): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2020
The excerisie for administrative officers today was stress free... It was scheduled for 8am.at exactly 8am they started calling us in with names and number.. By 10am we were all seated in the hall.. We began the test by 10:20am and finshed by 11am... 40 questions 40 minutes

3 Likes

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by fjjc(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
They handled today's exam administratively.

3 Likes

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by WHOSEMAN(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Any latest update
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by jefferyboy: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
WHOSEMAN:
Any latest update
Nothing for now.

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
U pple r funny, shortlisting took 5month,u should be expecting Dec for the interview now, they govt for you
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Degift: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Any update on the UCH senior staff interview?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Update o, this one embargo has been place on recruitment by FG
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Fiestafetta: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2020
Even without telling you, you should know that health institutions and security outfits are very essential to every nation even the world at large. Though I don't know about this UCH for now because their way of doing things very slow for my liking, despite that I'm not one of applicants but I don't know why lingering of such when indeed their is acute shortage of manpower
...! What do I know sha!

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Gcool2(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
See this

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gcool2:
See this
so health and security are not among the embargo
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Successified(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please people have they sent messages to people to resume work in UCH?
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Successified:
Please people have they sent messages to people to resume work in UCH?

So I heard ooooo...how true is this pls....is it possible...Even without oral interview
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Parisleo:

So I heard ooooo...how true is this pls....is it possible...Even without oral interview
fake news,with this convid 19 of a thing, everything has been put aside
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by davee19: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2020
A lot of things are on hold cos of Covid19

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Any update o

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 9:17am On May 17, 2020
I had they have place embargo into the recruitment for now
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Fiestafetta: 10:15am On May 17, 2020
I've been looking for a particular post about Oyo health care recruitments on nairaland but I'm yet to see one hence my reason to share this here because I knew they are on going recruitments on healthcare in the state.

The latest happening now is that people that applied have also devised away to volunteer for this current covid 19 services, so I have reliable informed and confirmed that those that participated will be paid stipend and converted to full time healthcare workers in the state. So we all know what the implications are....

But I don't know if their is still to volunteer but the current volunteers have been noted.... Press your bottom asap.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply / 28 List Of Fake/scam Companies / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.