Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting (35403 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidate At UCH, Ibadan / UCH Ibadan: List Of Successful Interns/ House Officers / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by WHOSEMAN(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
We are still hopeful here

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Delightful8(f): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2020
Abeg o, if there is vacancy for either a teaching job (4+ years experience) or an entry level Account/finance related job in Ibadan Kindly let me know.
Edakun o....... Thank you everyone
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
I heard they will paste list next week
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Bakerdav:
I pray oo..e don too det

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2021
Parisleo:

I pray oo..e don too det
yes too tail
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Delightful8(f): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2021
Bakerdav:
I pray this is true....
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2021
They have not done oral inteview yet na...will the list be the final list
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Delightful8(f): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Any news? I am just tired ni o sad
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
No news yet..may b they have cancelled the recruitment

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Delightful8(f): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2021
Parisleo:
No news yet..may b they have cancelled the recruitment
They didn't cancel anything. People have started work jare....
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2021
So some guys here are still expecting to be called? Hehehehehehe...
People have already started work since last year o grin

2 Likes

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2021
MASTERMIND04:
So some guys here are still expecting to be called? Hehehehehehe...
People have already started work since last year o grin
It depends on the department u know.. and besides my friends working there said that no new faces in thier department Even in the shepeteri branch...so it depends on the department

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Parisleo:

It depends on the department u know.. and besides my friends working there said that no new faces in thier department Even in the shepeteri branch...so it depends on the department
u r right
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:29am On Feb 25, 2021
Parisleo:

I hear.

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Fiestafetta: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2021
The recruitment is still on, their is embargo on mass recruitment for now by federal government. The circular was sent to that effect.
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
Fiestafetta:
The recruitment is still on, their is embargo on mass recruitment for now by federal government. The circular was sent to that effect.
But I got that health care was not affected...na wa o, they should not have advertised na
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Fiestafetta: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Please if you name is not in the list, this ia another chance for you to get selected most especially if you are from osun state. Their is compilation of another list on going for those to be transfer to UCH health center in OKUKU osun state. Kindly start pressing your bottom now before it is too late. I don't want to leave much details here.
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fiestafetta:
Please if you name is not in the list, this ia another chance for you to get selected most especially if you are from osun state. Their is compilation of another list on going for those to be transfer to UCH health center in OKUKU osun state. Kindly start pressing your bottom now before it is too late. I don't want to leave much details here.

which list
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2021
Fiestafetta:

What of UCH shepeteri Oyo state
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by oluomoofibadan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Should we be expecting list any time soon or what ?
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Fiestafetta: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Everything is still intact, their is embargo on recruitment weather you accept or not, it is just that federal government is not open and sincere, they send circular to that effect, it is not only UCH that is effected. All the federal government agencies that carried out mass and open recruitment are yet to conclude their recruitment including securities and health institutions, that is why all of them are using delay tactics to buy more time to cover up...

But in due time, you shall be contacted if selected.........

2 Likes

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Fiestafetta:
Everything is still intact, their is embargo on recruitment weather you accept or not, it is just that federal government is not open and sincere, they send circular to that effect, it is not only UCH that is effected. All the federal government agencies that carried out mass and open recruitment are yet to conclude their recruitment including securities and health institutions, that is why all of them are using delay tactics to buy more time to cover up...

But in due time, you shall be contacted if selected.........
I don't believe u bro....FMC asaba that did open recruitment, they have resumed o...I have two friends there.... nnamdi azikiwe University teaching hospital that started thier recruitment the same time...they have given appointment letter since and they have resumed... Paramilitary like customs, nscdc, immigration and the rest are almost at the last stage of thier recruitment which kicked off December after it was suspended due to covid 19...FMC abeokuta is currently recruiting..so UCH knows what's delaying thier recruitment
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Delightful8(f): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Parisleo:

I don't believe u bro....FMC asaba that did open recruitment, they have resumed o...I have two friends there.... nnamdi azikiwe University teaching hospital that started thier recruitment the same time...they have given appointment letter since and they have resumed... Paramilitary like customs, nscdc, immigration and the rest are almost at the last stage of thier recruitment which kicked off December after it was suspended due to covid 19...FMC abeokuta is currently recruiting..so UCH knows what's delaying thier recruitment
You are right jare.... I think UCH has concluded their recruitment
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 1:38pm On May 08, 2021
When is list coming out o,Uch don forget urs
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Hamed58611: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hope the requirement are still on process
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Lifting of the embargo on staff recruitment into the federal civil service is not one of the strategies on the card to reduce unemployment, the Federal Government said yesterday.

Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Mr Festus Keyamo (SAN), said doing so would be like a drop in the ocean and therefore not make the desired impact.

He spoke during the weekly ministerial briefing organised by the Presidential Communication Team, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to him, the government of President Muhammadu Buhari targets more high-yielding approaches to tackle the prevailing alarming unemployment rate.

The minister was responding to a question on administration’s plan to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty within a decade while shutting the door against recruitment into the service.

Finance, Budget and National Planning Minister Mrs. Zainab Ahmed had in October 2019 announced the suspension of employment by the federal government to sustain the 2020 Budget.

The President restated the position last year it the advent of the Coronavirus pandemic.

Keyamo said: “I think your question assumes that the kind of employment want to create is in civil service. That’s not the idea of employment. All around the world employment, public services employment account for less than one per cent of employment.

“So, it will be very short sighted of us as government, very myopic, very, like wrong game approach to think that we want to lift people out of poverty and create employment by opening up gaps in the civil service to employ people.

“How many are we going to employ for the 33% (unemployment rate) that we have now is so high.

“The unemployment figures are indefensible. The 33% was compounded more by the COVID scourge, the whole world is reeling from the COVID scourge. So, we need to react more innovatively to create employment.

“For us, we are working very hard to ensure that we skill up Nigerians. The way to approach on employment is to skill up the populace. That’s the way out, to encourage the small, the macro small and medium scale entrepreneurs, support their businesses, ensure that people are self-employed, skill them up.

“That’s what the N-Power is doing. In N-Power, whether you are a graduate or not, go and learn a skill so that you can be self-employed and feed yourself. Those are employment we are creating, those people who are skilling up.
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Fiestafetta: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
When I said it here sometimes ago that there is embargo on recruitment but some people think I lied, well, it is normal in situation like this, waiting endlessly and hopelessly can be frustrating most especially when information is not forthcoming from the affected quarters.

I have made it my obligations to make sure I keep people informed whenever their is updates about this recruitment and I will do so so people don't lose guard and miss opportunity... We all aware that NARD had a meeting with FG last week concerning the failure of the fg to captured their newly recruited members (UCH inclusive) to be captured on the IPPIS which the fg implore the NARD representative that they will write a letter to the AGF to know what to do since their is embargo on the IPPIS hence delay. That is the reason the recruitment was place on hold, UCH cannot hold salary and cannot pay workers from the internal generated revenue....

It is just a pity that fg is not sincere on the whole matter, they said exception to security, health and education but all lies. Even security eg NSCDC, NIS etc are all using delay tactics to buy out time except those that have direct contact to buhari or back door...

Not every info I can drop here but I promise to let you all know when the process starts again..

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fiestafetta:
When I said it here sometimes ago that there is embargo on recruitment but some people think I lied, well, it is normal in situation like this, waiting endlessly and hopelessly can be frustrating most especially when information is not forthcoming from the affected quarters.

I have made it my obligations to make sure I keep people informed whenever their is updates about this recruitment and I will do so so people don't lose guard and miss opportunity... We all aware that NARD had a meeting with FG last week concerning the failure of the fg to captured their newly recruited members (UCH inclusive) to be captured on the IPPIS which the fg implore the NARD representative that they will write a letter to the AGF to know what to do since their is embargo on the IPPIS hence delay. That is the reason the recruitment was place on hold, UCH cannot hold salary and cannot pay workers from the internal generated revenue....

It is just a pity that fg is not sincere on the whole matter, they said exception to security, health and education but all lies. Even security eg NSCDC, NIS etc are all using delay tactics to buy out time except those that have direct contact to buhari or back door...

Not every info I can drop here but I promise to let you all know when the process starts again..
yes bro
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Any update ,OAU that did there own 202O has started calling for screening and documentation na
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Chidoy: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.