Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel (25663 Views)

Lagos Begins Publication Of Details Of Sex Offenders / Woman Stabs Her Relative On The Head With A Broken Bottle For Shaming Her Son / Photos Of Sex Offenders In Ekiti Will Be Posted In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by mu2sa2: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
The very first crook to be named and shamed is a pastor. Shey na only christianity dey naija that its leaders are always into sexual atrocities? Haba!
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by itsme01: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Meti99:
grin
Ifayemi, and you think this is the best way to go...?
Tell me you are innocent.
I wish ekiti people will also shame stone you if after 4years you didn't perform to expectations of the people.

I pity this man's children.

I wonder if this is the development ekiti people voted for or another waste of a governor

what a comment deviod of sense,.. atleast he started something to bring the menace of sexual pervertion to light, what have you easterners done, except building statue and redemolition.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by aviato(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
naijadrivablog:
If you have never stolen state property or INNOCENT, throw the first stone.
They are talking about someone raping little kids and you are talking about another issue? WTF!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by itsme01: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
aviato:
They are talking about someone raping little kids and you are talking about another issue? WTF!

guess the region that can spew such comment to anything and everything southwest and win your self a price
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by gabbasin: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
This should be extended to corrupt politicians too
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Integrafamoo: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP can only produce people like Fayose
The same fayose put ban on open grazing that some states have adopted. He also pronounced death sentence on cultism. Both men are complimentary administrators.
Ekiti is growing very fast!
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Fourwinds: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Meti99:
grin
I wish ekiti people will also shame stone you if after 4years you didn't perform to expectations of the people.

I wonder if this is the development ekiti people voted for or another waste of a governor
you must be a rapist for seeing something wrong with this public shaming... How else do you expect a rapist to be thoroughly dealt with

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by erad(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
toniblacman:
Rubbish move.
We all know how it is with our "Justice" here.
If this man here was rich and appealed this case and with the usual magomago..won the case, would the yeye state government publicise his picture and offence?
I am not in support of rape and pedophilia cases.
Maybe Fayemi na angel..but what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Kukuma dey you expose all criminals; and , election riggers, bribe takers, contract fraudsters etc, make we con see how many people be innocent for Ekiti.

Justice is not perfect anywhere in the world.

And just because the lawmaker may or may not be guilty of any offense does not mean justice shouldn't take its course.

When he's caught, he'll dance to the tune as well.

Pocket the negativity and try to think of the victims already damaged and potential victims such action will save.

Everything doesn't have to be judged politically, we are humans before becoming political players and observers.

If you've let politics erode the humanity in you, then that's just sad.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Xisnin(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Meti99:
grin

Pedophile.
Better steer clear of Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Oceannaagent: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
cry
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by unitysheart(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Meti99:
grin

Na nonsense you dey talk.
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Legendguru: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Christians And Atrocities Are 5/6, Yesterday Was An Evangelist Stolen Phones, Today Is Pastor R@ping A Teenage Girl, Is That What You Learnt From Jesus
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by kaziblake(f): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
toniblacman:
Rubbish move.
We all know how it is with our "Justice" here.
If this man here was rich and appealed this case and with the usual magomago..won the case, would the yeye state government publicise his picture and offence?
I am not in support of rape and pedophilia cases.
Maybe Fayemi na angel..but what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Kukuma dey you expose all criminals; looters, election riggers, bribe takers, contract fraudsters etc, make we con see how many people be innocent for Ekiti.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Yusuf54: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Meti99:
grin

Are You a rapist?
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Oshunglory: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
Meti99:
grin

no surprise here. even if they caught the man pants down , there are some scum who will defend him with all their heart

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by vchykp(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Meti99:
grin

stop been stupid brov, where you expecting him to applaud the man?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by uboma(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good move by the Ekiti state government.
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by dheilaw1(m): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Meti99:
grin

you are spitting nonsense. You are out of point
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Akile1: 12:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Meti99:
grin

am sure u no well
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by saintokwuluora(m): 12:49am On Aug 17, 2019
Ekiti State govt is wrong to still address him as Rev after stating that he is a former priest of Anglican Church. Obviously he had been derobed.
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2019
I pity most of u who are quick to curse and judge every suspected rapist. Most of these RAPE cases are actually fake......some are simply cooked up to blackmail d suspect. Anyways wetin I sabi

Me nor dey allow any small pickin (either Boy or Girl) enta my crib sef. I g@ enough cameras recording plus I stare in a very STERN and WICKED way so nobody dey reason to enta my dormot. I like it d@ way, Peace comes @ a price and am willing to pay to have it
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by EkunKekere: 12:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Headslammers it will soon be your turn.

[img]https://images./65oHCbntBSvBuaE0VZVU2w.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3XHZnugvssHVGG2s4cRxNu.jpg[/img]

Onlyonebuhari:
CAN will not take this
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by kehindetawede: 2:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Right step in the right direction. This is the Nigeria we want, ambassador Kehinde Tawede says so.
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by 27Pushing30: 3:43am On Aug 17, 2019
They should just have names and bios on a website
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 17, 2019
ekobami:
There has been constant power supply and water in the whole Ekiti since this news was published.

And my dead grandmother just came back to life.

What a NEWS

Praise the Lord.
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by amuwo1980: 4:06am On Aug 17, 2019
What evil on earth wud drive this stressed old man to violate a 7yr old child and why didn't the man hang himself
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by candidbabe(f): 4:38am On Aug 17, 2019
ekobami:
There has been constant power supply and water in the whole Ekiti since this news was published.

And my dead grandmother just came back to life.

What a NEWS
abeg don't kill me with laugh, I take God beg you

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by JobsandSchools: 4:47am On Aug 17, 2019
Cool
Re: Ekiti Begins Naming And Shaming Of Sex Offenders, Exposes Rev. Asateru Gabriel by Onlyonebuhari: 5:45am On Aug 17, 2019
EkunKekere:

Headslammers it will soon be your turn.

[img]https://images./65oHCbntBSvBuaE0VZVU2w.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3XHZnugvssHVGG2s4cRxNu.jpg[/img]

Don't commit suicide just wait till Ekiti state finish the list. This ur village copy and paste won't save your pastors from jail.

Carry your cross n show Ekiti state government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) / Woman Selling Her Twin Babies For N350,000 In Katsina Arrested By Police (Photos / Beninese Cook Arrested For Stealing Politician’s $22,000 (N7.9m) In Abuja (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.