Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Wife Said She Will Stab Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Said She Will Stab Me (2025 Views)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by infortech(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good afternoon All. I have some issues am passing through in my Marriage, because I married a nagging and Hot temper woman. I never noticed this things am seeing now before our wedding. after our wedding everything open. because of church issues we Wher not able to stay to together to monitor each other, she only visit on Saturday and go on Sunday. I never no she is hiding many things for me. NOW THE MAIN PROBLEM IS. Any time we have some issues she will start raising her voice so that people out side will hear her. just two days ago being 14/08/2019. we have augment before you no it she start insulting me, calling me all sort of names. I told her that I will never lay my hands on her but if I do she will shot up her mouth, she stands up from her sit and told me that she have been waiting for the day I will do it. that if I try it any day, she will STAB ME And It Will Appear IN Television, then immediately I remembered the day I saw cutlass under our bed. I was wondering what is this cutlass doing under the bed. pls your advice needed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Offpoint: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
I usually don't don't comment on marital threads, reasons being: "I can't give what I don't have or experienced, I can't write a story about kuvuki land since I've never been there"

But the rates married folks nag these days, I'm beginning to wonder what the purpose of courtship is/was...

Do we spend the period we are supposed to studied our partners having sex instead of studying?
Or are we too blinded to see all the flaws?
Or we've seen all the flaws, but refused to practice how to deal with them if we can't let such partner go?

Why do 2 people who can't do without each other, who can't wait to be with each other turned wild immediately they got what they've been craving for?

The greatest mistake any man/woman will make in life is wasting his time in search of a perfect partner.

I rather rare a Lion and spend my time learning how to tame it than rare a sheep who will turn wild tomorrow.

Op, like I said earlier... I don't give advice on things I'm inexperienced about.

I'm in a relationship with a wild woman, she's capable of pulling a trigger when she's mad at you. But I've learned how to tame her, how to calm her... so I'll advice you study your wife weakness and strength, then convert her weakness to strength.

I'm out...
before I go: religious houses aren't helping matters, 2 people from entirely different backgrounds, tribe, culture and characters are about to spend the rest of their lives together and you're restricting them from seeing themselves.... The moment they realized 99% of those who go to church on Sundays left whatever the preacher man preach at the church gate and continue their routine life once out of the church gate...the better.

Intended couples should be allow to spend at least 3 months together before wedding, that's the greatest counseling you could give them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Ezemann(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
my brother..no be everything need advice abeg.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Adepet222(f): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bro run first before u seek advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by chii8(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Huh...she says she will stab you and she kept a cutlass under the bed and you're asking for advice?
Well, is it a must to be in a toxic relationship?

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Sorry about your situation bro, I can see you don't want to leave. You really want to make it work, something most guys of this generation lack- lil wonder the high rate of divorce and single fathers. I will suggest you follow these steps.

- Pray for her. Go down on your knees and pray. You can fast too.

- You saw a cutlass under the bed, she said she will STAB you. Forget the cutlass. No one stabs with a cutlass, they butcher with it. Hopefully you are not the ram.

- Control your tongue. You men have a way of provoking even an angel with your words (sometimes actions). No sane woman would want to kill her husband. No sane woman stays and starts nagging. Most times they react to something.

- Hope you are not denying her sex? Hope you still look good? I can't remember the last time I saw a Nigerian man with flat tummy. One would think men give birth to male kids and women the baby girls. Workout, smell good and dress good.

- Are you contributing enough to the home? Financially and domestically? She might be stressed. Help out in the home ehn.

In all, stoop to conquer. Your fathers went through worse, but they found a way around it. Do not throw the baby out with the bathwater. I wish you strength.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Theyoungmatron: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
pocohantas:
Sorry about your situation bro, I will suggest you follow these steps.

-Pray for her. Go down on your knees and pray.

-Control your tongue. You men have a way of provoking even an angel with your words (sometimes actions). No sane woman would want to kill her husband. No sane woman stays and starts nagging. Most times they react to something.

-Hope you are not denying her sex? Hope you still look good? I can't remember the last time I saw a Nigerian man with flat tummy. One would think men give birth to male kids and women the baby girls. Workout, smell good and dress good.

- Are you contributing enough to the home? Financially and domestically? She might be stressed. Help out in the home ehn.

In all, stoop to conquer. Your fathers went through worse, but they found a way around it. Do not throw away the baby with the bathe water. I wish you strength.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No need to add more. Just-----
Shut up when she is talking and always give her her favorite gifts and amount of money. Allow her to rant and please do not provoke her before she finds your replacement. grin grin grin grin
Give her quality sex and more sex. Wear sexy boxers and swim in Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette, Dolce & Gabbana The One, L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake and Versace Man Eau Fraiche mixed in same bottle. Pray ceaselessly. Always be on your knees praying for your wife. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by LadySarah: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mehn,the women are not smiling at all grin grin.
Well Op,to be real You saw snippets of her attitude but stupidity in the name of love didnt let You see.

You can pray,Watch Fireproof movie.It will guide You Very well.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by LadySarah: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Which means your honeymoon days ended so fast.keep wondering Though until your head is decipitated grin grin.

Bring out the cutlass,keep looking at it and be wondering ok.
pls both of You shouldnt make babies yet until this issue is resolved

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by FloraEC(f): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
pocohantas:
Sorry about your situation bro, I can see you don't want to leave. You really want to make it work, something most guys of this generation lack- lil wonder the high rate of divorce and single fathers. I will suggest you follow these steps.

- You saw a cutlass under the bed, she said she will STAB you. Forget the cutlass. No one stabs with a cutlass, they butcher with it. Hopefully you are not the ram.

- Control your tongue. You men have a way of provoking even an angel with your words (sometimes actions). No sane woman would want to kill her husband. No sane woman stays and starts nagging. Most times they react to something.

- Hope you are not denying her sex? Hope you still look good? I can't remember the last time I saw a Nigerian man with flat tummy. One would think men give birth to male kids and women the baby girls. Workout, smell good and dress good.

In all, stoop to conquer. Your fathers went through worse, but they found a way around it. Do not throw the baby out with the bathwater. I wish you strength.

Seriously laughing ahswear cry cry angry grin cry cry grin grin cry cheesy
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Facelessforum: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
This is bad
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Our Fathers/ Mothers back then were taught to sacrifice personal happiness for the sake of the family, we the millennials don't subscribe to that, if anything Divorce should be made express actually, it's too slow for instant gratification.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Donald3d(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
infortech:
Good afternoon All. I have some issues am passing through in my Marriage, because I married a nagging and Hot temper woman. I never noticed this things am seeing now before our wedding. after our wedding everything open. because of church issues we Wher not able to stay to together to monitor each other, she only visit on Saturday and go on Sunday. I never no she is hiding many things for me. NOW THE MAIN PROBLEM IS. Any time we have some issues she will start raising her voice so that people out side will hear her. just two days ago being 14/08/2019. we have augment before you no it she start insulting me, calling me all sort of names. I told her that I will never lay my hands on her but if I do she will shot up her mouth, she stands up from her sit and told me that she have been waiting for the day I will do it. that if I try it any day, she will STAB ME And It Will Appear IN Television, then immediately I remembered the day I saw cutlass under our bed. I was wondering what is this cutlass doing under the bed. pls your advice needed

Hmm being around toxic people is the quickest route to madness and failure in life.(I mean no disrespect by saying this)

A toxic partner can even make someone like Dangote lose his stability physically and psychologically and become poor .

This is why everyone who is not married, most importantly above anything, should pray and physically seek for a partner that would give you peace of mind. Because that is only when other things in your life can fall in place and stay in place.

Having said that, whether or not your case can be resolved is very dicey.Whether male or female, never take a threat lightly, but in this case the threat came with a condition she said she will stab you IF you lay your hands on her. So its as simple as not raising your hands on her, why would you want to do that ?. Would you be happy if she slaps you because you shouted on her ?. Do unto others especially your spouse as you want them to do unto you.

Also, you have to understand how to neutralize toxic people, in this case its a bit difficult because its your wife. One of the most effective resolution is silence, once she starts try not to trade words with her(trading words makes things worse with toxic people, its like feeding a fire with petrol), try to talk things through in a quiet manner, even if she is shouting, modulate the tone in your voice to make sure its soothing and calm, its hard but try.If it does not work, quietly leave the house and go for a walk.

When you come back and she is calm, try to talk things through, calmly.

Its important to note that a lot of people when settling disputes, whether its marital or business related only try to resolve the symptoms of the problems and not the root cause of the problems. As I said in a post some time ago, women tend to mostly lean on the emotional part of their brains than the logical.Dig deep to find out what is going on in your home. Women tend to nag a lot when there are financial difficulties or constraints.

If that is the case, you both should sit down and and map out a plan on how to improve your finances, you never know she might have a road map to help you grow .....We men sometimes underestimate the ability of women to help us grow...

If the root of the recurrent issues isn't financial, you still have to sit down and talk to each other .......Shouting and arguments never yields positive results.

Since its established that she is more on the aggressive and "toxic" side, understand that people like this are like Asthmatic patients(no offense intended to asthma patients), for them to go " off " , something has to trigger them. Avoid the triggers, correct her without raising your voice, without threatening her. When you are upset and you want to vent, learn to calm down and think of all the possible things that could go wrong.

When you can get her in a good mood, tell her how her actions towards you makes you feel, tell her how much you would like for both of you to have an argument free marriage, its very possible, but there has to be efforts from both sides to make it work.

I was reading something one day, 80% of divorces are as a result of issues that could have been resolved if only both parties were willingly to drop their guards, calm down and find a resolution or common ground.Mostly just communicate and help each other correct their flaws.

I wish your home all the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Pavore9: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Let both sides of the family be aware of the threat.
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by infortech(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Pavore9:
Let both sides of the family be aware of the threat.
Thanks for that, because that what am thinking to do first.
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Olorunnim: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
Why e be say na posts about marital conflicts full Nairaland these days? Guy if this is true you better RUN for your life!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by missjo(f): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
That's quite overboard,how does a normal person even threaten to stab another not to mention her husband That's borderline psych behavior.

How did you two get to here please? Something has definitely angered her to the point of threatening to kill you.Maybe u should reminisce and trace the source. There's no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nairaland Marriage-Wahalaland.
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Mays24(f): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
I don't know where some of you see the ladies you marry, she threatening to stab you, and you're on nairaland to tell us.
You are the husband, call all family members together and settle it undecided
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Mizwisdom(f): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
Be kind to your wife, don't threaten her be the leader and live in peace, she won't stab you nah, who will replace you in her life? enjoy your marriage
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by piippa(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
I wouldn't advice you to settle any shit. Report the case to family members and also to the police. Listen bro if you manage her any longer she might kill u and start crying blaming the devil. Your wife is not joking on that treat so be serious else.....
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Kendumazy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
May God help you OP.
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by drmikeadams(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
cheesy grin grin. Thank God im never getting married grin grin. Famille and friends will be désappointé
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by eastTKBorn: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Take the bull by the Horn... even Though You Don't want to beat her Do You have to tell her, stop being sisi
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Rubbiish(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
pocohantas:

- [s]Pray for her. Go down on your knees and pray. You can fast too.

In all, stoop to conquer. Your fathers went through worse, but they found a way around it. Do not throw the baby out with the bathwater. I wish you strength[/s].

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by frozen70(f): 1:01am On Aug 17, 2019
infortech:

You guys need a break, if you are the one feeding the entire family, take her to her parents for a break and if she is the one keeping the family, leave and get another accommodation

Atimes break in a relationship helps the parties to understand the value of each other

She must have said she will stab you by error but she might be nursing it in her mind

If you can leave the house pls do or let her leave

Though you did not tell us what lead to it but whatever, threat to life has come in
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by BigJoe19: 2:05am On Aug 17, 2019
pocohantas:

You're taking your foolishness too far, you may think your useless sarcasm on serious matters is fun because you are getting cheap likes and shares from the same deranged people like yourself but you will be hit by reality later on. Just continue infecting all threads with your outstanding stupidity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by miib: 2:20am On Aug 17, 2019
infortech:
Thanks for that, because that what am thinking to do first.

See oga! It's simple! Just don't lay ur hands on her. She won't definitely stab!
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by sisisioge: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Wow! I can imagine! Please maintain decorum around her and desist from subtle threats too lest she rearrange your features for you.

Again, I can't help but wonder how people end up with dreadful people. How do people marry someone they aren't sexually in sync, someone with different belief system, someone who sees nothing wrong with disrespect, etc? Hian! May God help us... May God bless us with good people. Open your eyes people! Don't get yourself in unnecessary trouble! Life is darn too short to waste any part of it! It is well.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Fashola4421: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2019
Really
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2019
RIP
Re: My Wife Said She Will Stab Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Guy na warri woman u marry? Well you for slap her better slap in the following order. The first is called the reality slap next is the assurance slap then the third is the I promise to do it again slap. After those 3 slaps tell her if she stabs you she should make sure she kills you instantly cause you would stab her exactly where she stabs you what nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? / Baby Boy Or Baby Girl? / Mothers: That Funny Thing That Happened To You In Public During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.