Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat (13060 Views)

Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by silverbirdng(f): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate in the 2019 election, Atiku Abubakar, have filed their final written addresses in which they explained how they were allegedly robbed of victory in the February 23, 2019 presidential election through wrongful computation in 11 states.

The states, according to them, are Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Yobe, and Zamfara. The petitioners stated through their lawyer, Dr. Livy Uzoukwu (SAN), that a correct computation of the results would give them a margin of lead of 222,332 votes over President Buhari and his All Progressives Congress.

They stated this in their response to Buhari’s final address, contending that the correct computation showed that they scored 9,426,082 votes against Buhari’s 9,203,750. They claimed that reports tendered by a statistician, who was called as one of their witnesses pointing out faults in the result declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission, was not challenged by the respondents to their petition.

The petitioners said, “These reports (P90-K) are unchallenged and remained so as none of the respondents controverted the detailed analysis of unlawful votes extracted from Exhibits PNG1 – PNG3464, PYB1731, PKT1 PKT3377; PKB1 – PKB2105; PB01 – PB03471; PJG1 – PJG 3161; PGB1 – PGB 1911; PBC1 – PBC3598; PKD1 – PKD3334; PKN1 – PKN7159 and PZF1 – PZF 1000 as summarised hereunder.”

The petitioners also contended that there were “polling units where Forms EC8A were altered or tampered with to reflect new votes/scores.” They added that on Forms EC8B (ward result sheets), the similar errors were also observed, adding that there were discrepancies in the collated figures on Forms EC8A and the Forms EC8B.

They stated, “It is submitted that when the votes credited to the parties on account of various errors listed in paragraph 4.54(a) – (f) and (a) – (d), respectively, above are deducted from the results declared in the 11 focal states, the under listed figures now represent the overall lawful votes cast in the presidential election held on February 23, 2019 across Nigeria:

“Election result: PDP – 11, 262,978; APC – 15,191,847. Void votes: PDP – 1,836,896; APC -5,988,097. New result: PDP – 9,426,082; APC -9,203,750.”

Atiku and his party had by their petition urged the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to declare them the winner of the February 23, 2019 poll or nullify Buhari’s election. In their final address filed in response to Buhari’s, the petitioners raised five issues for determination, including that Buhari was neither duly elected by the majority of lawful votes nor qualified to contest as of the time of the election.

The respondents had earlier, through their lawyers, filed their respective final addresses. The tribunal had fixed August 21 for adoption of the final addresses by the parties.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/wrong-computation-election-results-11-states-caused-defeat-atiku/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by FarahAideed: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
You were never defeated but your mandate brazenly stolen

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Afamed: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
FarahAideed:
You were never defeated but your mandate brazenly stolen
That is why Atiku is cumming, schmuck

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by adekolaelect(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Atiku is coming either they like it or not but am seeing him In Cameroon hum sorry we say Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Kingosytex(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Buhari has tightened every loose nut in the just concluded electoral process so Atiku can't come for atleast 2023. The monster (Buhari) that Atiku helped to create is about to devour Atiku. NEXT LEVEL jare!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by PaschalPM(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kingosytex:
Buhari has tightened every loose nut in the just concluded electoral process so Atiku can't come for atleast 2023. The monster (Buhari) that Atiku helped to create is about to ldevour Atiku. NEXT LEVEL jare!

Buhari didn't do anything to Atiku. Atiku simply lost an election n does not know how to handle defeat. Person wey no even win him own polling unit.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Where is Atiku sef? When is he cumming?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Charmingrascal(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lol

ATIKU is still being "TICKLED"
He never rests until he hits "EVEREST"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Sanchez01: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Not server again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by karnafiu03(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oya keep cumming grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Really
There's God oo
Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Sanfranka6(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
This is what I call Political yahoo
Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by semyman: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Thieves everywhere

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Authority1o1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
I used to love this atiku guy until I discovered he is a wailing wailer.
He should stop proving anything again because baba has won.let him accept his defeat.

FYI:I'm not a buharist.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by 1shortblackboy: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Make tribunal give verdict first na
Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Deejaygold(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerian Online President cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by pawesome(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Inec
Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Hakeem12(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
K
Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by hisexcellency34: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
H
Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by kirkwood: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ghy
Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Dbiz1111(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
You say??

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
E go shock una... The is praying for bubu death lol
Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by selfdefence: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
do you have proof? if you do please take it to court
Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by richiedandy007: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Are you a Youth within the age of 18 to 45?

Are you concerned about the high rate of unemployment, insecurity and other economic issues ravaging the continent?

Are you ready to discuss the way forward with thousands of other enthusiastic Youth?

Then you need to be part of the "African Youth Conference" holding on 28th September, 2019 in Lagos.

This event will feature some of the best entrepreneurs and stars in and outside the country.

Hurry now and register for the event through the link below using[b] AYC007 [/b]as your Affliate code

https://africanyouthconference.com/?aycteam=14

For enquiries, Please Call/WhatsApp 08135412890

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by CrestMan: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Imagine the joy and celebration that will take place in the streets all over the nation if Atiku is declared winner cool cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by elishaelijah: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
If this Tribunal is fair and God fearing, then Buhari is a goner, I have followed some part of the proceedings.

Will they be fair?

With the brutal way they went about rigging that election, they can do anything to hold on to power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Bellotelli: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Its so shameful that Atiku could not provide any useful evidence at the tribunal.

Justice is blind and such deals with tangible evidence, not hear say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat by Adewale623(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
silverbirdng:
The Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate in the 2019 election, Atiku Abubakar, have filed their final written addresses in which they explained how they were allegedly robbed of victory in the February 23, 2019 presidential election through wrongful computation in 11 states.

The states, according to them, are Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Yobe, and Zamfara. The petitioners stated through their lawyer, Dr. Livy Uzoukwu (SAN), that a correct computation of the results would give them a margin of lead of 222,332 votes over President Buhari and his All Progressives Congress.

They stated this in their response to Buhari’s final address, contending that the correct computation showed that they scored 9,426,082 votes against Buhari’s 9,203,750. They claimed that reports tendered by a statistician, who was called as one of their witnesses pointing out faults in the result declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission, was not challenged by the respondents to their petition.

The petitioners said, “These reports (P90-K) are unchallenged and remained so as none of the respondents controverted the detailed analysis of unlawful votes extracted from Exhibits PNG1 – PNG3464, PYB1731, PKT1 PKT3377; PKB1 – PKB2105; PB01 – PB03471; PJG1 – PJG 3161; PGB1 – PGB 1911; PBC1 – PBC3598; PKD1 – PKD3334; PKN1 – PKN7159 and PZF1 – PZF 1000 as summarised hereunder.”

The petitioners also contended that there were “polling units where Forms EC8A were altered or tampered with to reflect new votes/scores.” They added that on Forms EC8B (ward result sheets), the similar errors were also observed, adding that there were discrepancies in the collated figures on Forms EC8A and the Forms EC8B.

They stated, “It is submitted that when the votes credited to the parties on account of various errors listed in paragraph 4.54(a) – (f) and (a) – (d), respectively, above are deducted from the results declared in the 11 focal states, the under listed figures now represent the overall lawful votes cast in the presidential election held on February 23, 2019 across Nigeria:

“Election result: PDP – 11, 262,978; APC – 15,191,847. Void votes: PDP – 1,836,896; APC -5,988,097. New result: PDP – 9,426,082; APC -9,203,750.”

Atiku and his party had by their petition urged the five-man tribunal led by Justice Mohammed Garba to declare them the winner of the February 23, 2019 poll or nullify Buhari’s election. In their final address filed in response to Buhari’s, the petitioners raised five issues for determination, including that Buhari was neither duly elected by the majority of lawful votes nor qualified to contest as of the time of the election.

The respondents had earlier, through their lawyers, filed their respective final addresses. The tribunal had fixed August 21 for adoption of the final addresses by the parties.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/wrong-computation-election-results-11-states-caused-defeat-atiku/
Atiku is confused, He was once claimed to have won the election according to results from INEC server, it's now wrong computation. ���

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LG Polls: We Are Not Sure Of Winning Any Council In Lagos – PDP / GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic / APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.