Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

"I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React (22592 Views)

'I Am Going To Return Stonger' - Van Dijk Vows To Bounce Back / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by ChinagoChiBoy: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
Barcelona fans how market ��� � Your one man army is not around ABI� but like Griezman is going to be another wasted 120m coutinho���
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Jeroboy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice one

Visit www.kickscholars.com for more updates on this
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by ogbs2020love: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tramadol boy,see his face and eyes
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by babytoun: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
yinkus6750:
Miss Arsenal?
You shouldn't have left then.
Face your new found love.

He was sold
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by foster212: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
But come ooo, wetin this guy dey play sef?
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Princsk1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by femi4: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
modestbrowser:
Just say you'll miss the salary.
No1 will beat u
olodo....Everton is paying him more

1 Like

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by independent1988(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=modestbrowser post=81318666]Just say you'll miss the salary.
No1 will beat u

What is the one saying....he will be earning more
In Everton than in Arsenal now....
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Okoroawusa: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
As an Arsenal fan,his leaving was the only sore part for me this transfer period...am gonna miss him
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Angelfrost(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
vibbb:
Just show them class and professionalism at Goodison Park.

It's expected of you to be among d top scorers this season.

Goodluck.

Top kini?... In Everton?.. You are having a laugh, aren't you?... grin
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Codes151(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Only Nigerian? Well fans don’t think you played well.

Man up and start showing your self
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by immaculate1234(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Leaving Arsenal is the best for your career and he did the right thing.

I support him all the way

Welcome to mersyside blue of the divide, I am from the red side of mersyside.

Anytime una Jam manu beat dem for me
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Rajosh(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2019
modestbrowser:
Just say you'll miss the salary.
No1 will beat u
which salary? Arsenal dey pay?
FYI, he had a pay rise going to Everton. In one of his interviews, he said the offer was too good to turn down. Before you can earn up to 100k in arsenal, you must be extremely good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 / Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting / ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.