Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels (9469 Views)

Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by paul100(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
As i saw this picture,Celine Dion came to my mind

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by KINGJAJA888(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kyrx:

This is a scam guys, don't fall for it
Obviously, but how did u get to know ?
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hope she isn't depressed
embarassed
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Kyrx(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
Obviously, but how did u get to know ?

Hi prices made me to do a little research about him.

And I found out that he is a scam.

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Pusherttt: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chisos !!! Na wa o..........
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
is that even her trouser, it looks more like buhari's size.
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by MiaB(f): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
ikestephen:
is that even her trouser, it looks more like buhari's size.
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by bluefilm: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
If she continues like this, she will soon be looking like Celine Dion of lately...
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by BrutusOj(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
It's a transmission transmission of blood, Ned Nwoko finally found the perfect sacrifice to increase his life's span grin grin.
cry
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by BrutusOj(m): 12:40am On Aug 18, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
She's still fresh. Fatness is not a sign of enjoyment
Stop it, she was never fat but suculent as a teen. She is too young to start watching weight which was never there. Something is wrong somewhere. Can't you see her collar bone and lean neck?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy / Three Young Nigerian Billionaires That Owns A Luxury Land Jet / My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.