Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels (9470 Views)

Friend Raises Alarm As Tega Deactivates Her Instagram Account / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by starbuck(f): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Possible outcomes = Pregnancy or stress or she has eaten the forbidden fruit or no peace of mind
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by KfashionHubb: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2019
This is serious oo..
Abii is Ned nwoko having HIV?
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by MiaB(f): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
She's still fresh. Fatness is not a sign of enjoyment

Some are saying she has been used.This comment section just shows how ignorant Nigerians can be

2 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by victorian(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2019
Na WA o sad

What a waste of life.

You see why I say fear men, both rich and broke men

Pray women to have a Godly man who has focus. Some men these days are demon sucking blood animals.

God forbid.
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by MiaB(f): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2019
victorian:
Na WA o sad

What a waste of life.

You see why I say fear men, both rich and broke men

Pray women to have a Godly man who has focus. Some men these days are demon sucking blood animals.

God forbid.

Lol the comments on this thread are funny. She's just trying to look fit (for Ned) by shedding small weight but i guess she over did the slimming thing

3 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by victorian(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2019
MiaB:
Lol the comments on this thread are funny. She's just trying to look fit (for Ned) by shedding small weight but i guess she over did the slimming thing

That's not fit

See her neckline. It's just too thin.

She doesn't look healthy to me.
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by PECON1(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Ned's age is fluctuating like current.today 58.tomorrow 60, today 62

2 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by MiaB(f): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2019
victorian:

That's not fit

That's cause she didn't go through the conventional way of loosing weight which is by exercising .
She's most likely been drinking slimming herb/supplements which explains the quick weight loss in a very short time span

2 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by migeoart(f): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2019
whatmoreng:

Pregnancy dey make woman lean and looking like a Scarecrow? I doubt.
yes it does!!!especially when the woman vomits more and eats less

2 Likes

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by tracyberry(f): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2019
onyi25:
'Are They Sucking Your Blood' - Nigerians Raise Alarm As New Photos Of Lean Looking Regina Daniels Hit The Internet (Photos)

Teen actress and newly wedded wife of Ned Nwoko, 62 year old Billionaire Politician, Regina Daniels, is being dragged online again but this time around, over her recent looks.

Regina Daniels took to her Instagram page to share new photos of her chilling in Her husband's private Jet.

Sadly, she didn't get the usual compliments from fans she was used to, rather fans couldn't help but notice how lean she had gotten and quickly addressed it.

And they had things far from nice to say.

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/are-they-svcking-your-blo0d-nigerians.html

She's still fresh and fine, she also looks happy, just because she decided to slim down Nigerians and hypocritical behavior, always finding faults from people.
Sigh
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by tracyberry(f): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2019
migeoart:

You need to recheck what you wrote and what you know Missy, who said pregnancy makes a woman slim?
Sigh
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by tracyberry(f): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2019
victorian:

That's not fit

That's for you
One's health isn't just from their shape, just because she slimmed down doesn't mean she's unhealthy Mehn look at her skin.
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Allsingles: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2019
These is why is very crucial that we all prepare for Marriage before going into it.
She was not emotionally prepared or Matured before going into the Marriage.
She went into it for fun while she met something else.
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by tracyberry(f): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2019
starbuck:
Possible outcomes = Pregnancy or stress or she has eaten the forbidden fruit or no peace of mind

Nigerians and their silly assumptions, an actress who has been working for a while didn't slim down from the stress of her work, maybe she decided to take drugs or herbal medicine to help her slim down or so, who knows..........mehn.... I don't even know why I involved in a worthless argument.
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by tracyberry(f): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2019
Allsingles:
These is why is very crucial that we all prepare for Marriage before going into it.
She was not emotionally prepared or Matured before going into the Marriage.
She went into it for fun while she met something else.

And I ask... How is it your concern?
How did you know she ain't ready?
How Tf do you come up with these silly assumptions?
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by victorian(f): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2019
tracyberry:

That's for you
One's health isn't just from their shape, just because she slimmed down doesn't mean she's unhealthy Mehn look at her skin.

Lol na so cheesy
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Stillthebest: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Olufela30:
As Wizkid get money reach, he nr fat like Olamide.. Naija people just too dae hypocritical !!

At least, she dae inside money dae flenjo !!

Make she enjoy her money..

Some Hypocrites go quote me ooo...

BTW see her jeans like kembe !!!

Olamide is equally rich nau...
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Stillthebest: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Do people know what preggy could turn to some ladies to??

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Olufela30: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
tohyorsih2:

This has nothing to do with hypocricy! Regina was not like this before she got married sad

we know naa... they're entertainers, let's enjoy the cruise !!
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Allsingles: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
tracyberry:

And I ask... How is it your concern?
How did you know she ain't ready?
How Tf do you come up with these silly assumptions?

It may be silly to you but it's fact.
Please investigate if you care
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Olufela30: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Stillthebest:

Olamide is equally rich nau...

Shalaye naa !!
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by tracyberry(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Allsingles:

It may be silly to you but it's fact.
Please investigate if you care

That's not you showing care or concern, that's aproko and busy body
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Stillthebest: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Olufela30:

Shalaye naa !!

Lobi mansion
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Allsingles: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
tracyberry:

That's not you showing care or concern, that's aproko and busy body

Prepare for Marriage before going into it because Marriage is more than just having sex and giving birth to children
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by iammee(f): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
tracyberry:

You need to recheck what you wrote and what you know Missy, who said pregnancy makes a woman slim?
Sigh

She is right, during my first 3months my neck be like pepsi longer throat bcs i hardly eat nd i vomit alot.
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Joystark(f): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Maybe she's watching her weight?
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Charmingrascal(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Oh lawd! Why is she looking like a goat suffering from diarrhoea?

Ned Nwoko's wives don get her

Forget the fake smiles and show off on the Gram it seems this babe is suffering in her new home.

Her mother has finally sold her into slave trade because of ego (money)

My neck used to be like hers when I was depressed last year
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Prediction
The marriage will crash because she was caught cheating with her Ex or another young guy.
Or Ned Nwoko go jam another fresh toto and relegate her to the background.

Why am I such a bad belle.
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by tracyberry(f): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
iammee:

She is right, during my first 3months my neck be like pepsi longer throat bcs i hardly eat nd i vomit alot.

Well that's you.
You have a weak fragile body, don't argue
Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by whatmoreng: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
migeoart:
Thanks for the info. I never knew.

1 Like

Re: 'are They Sucking Ur Blood'- 9jas Raise Alarm As New Pics Of Lean Regina Daniels by stamapro(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
She is gradually transforming to a woman. No cause for alarm, all along she was a teen na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy / Read Full Teni Biography / Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.