Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Tinubu 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu 2023 Presidency (1724 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu 2023 Presidency by helinues: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Rumors are flying upandan, few banners have been spotted while some people are already accepted his candidacy so as some people rejected it.

But is it true Tinubu is eyeing 2023 presidency?

You don't carry an elephant and still trying block an insect hole...
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by muykem: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2019
Too early for all these.
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by ChristianEast: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2019
A thief can never be president of Nigeria. Safeguarding our CBN vault is a civil responsibility we must carry out dutifully.

He can continue to loot Lagos but not Nigeria.

Anyway, he is a tijanniyya no hope for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by seunmsg(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2019
ChristianEast:
A thief can never be president of Nigeria. Safeguarding our CBN vault is a civil responsibility we must carry out dutifully.

This is very rich coming from an Atiku supporter. grin
Your hypocrisy stinks badly, bro.

Anyway, it is good to see that you now care about our CBN vault even though your decision is based solely on hatred for Tinubu’s ethnic group. The need to protect our CBN vault also pushed some of us to work vigorously against Atiku in the last election. Whatever political choices we make, we must always put the overriding interest of Nigeria first.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Kyase(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Tinubu deserve it to be honest, but I feel the SE should be greatly considered too
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by helinues: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Kyase:
Tinubu deserve it to be honest, but I feel the SE should be greatly considered too

He deserved it truthfully but with his position, he shouldn't make the attempt .

What else is he looking for again? Or is he trying to be Abiola?
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by madridguy(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2019
What has turuku got to do with one political ambition?

ChristianEast:

Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Kyase(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2019
helinues:

He deserved it truthfully but with his position, he shouldn't make the attempt .

So you are saying he should remain a godfather to the potential president instead of being the president himself?
I will take the latter
Tinubu should contest if he want to, secondly I don't see any southern politician that can beat him....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by helinues: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Kyase:

So you are saying he should remain a godfather to the potential president instead of being the president himself?
I will take the latter
Tinubu should contest if he want to, secondly I don't see any southern politician that can beat him....

May be you have no clues about the 2 positions..

The latter is nothing more than headache( unnecessary one for that matter)
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Realdeals(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2019
A Fashola throwing his hat to the ring will dampened Tinubu's chances.

I however strongly feel if the South East is to get the slot in APC, someone like Ben Akabueze, current DG Budget office and two time commissioner in Lagos will be considered.
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Kyase(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019
helinues:

May be you have no clues about the 2 positions..

The latter is nothing more than headache( unnecessary one for that matter)
True, but some will die for it, in fact one is in court now to be the president cheesy
Been a president in any level is sweet ooo I can tell you this
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by helinues: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2019
Kyase:

True, but some will die for it, in fact one is in court now to be the president cheesy
Been a president in any level is sweet ooo I can tell you this

That's why I am not interested in main politics.. Like where is the time? Will Nigeria constitutions allowed you to do what you have in mind? Would your people appreciates your efforts after the service?

Ebele to those interested
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by helinues: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Realdeals:
A Fashola throwing his hat to the ring will dampened Tinubu's chances.

I however strongly feel if the South East is to get the slot in APC, someone like Ben Akabueze, current DG Budget office and two time commissioner in Lagos will be considered.

Apc should considered SE for what purpose oooo..

You pour water on ground so that you can match wet ground.
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
helinues:

I don't agree. It is entirely up to the man to decide whether he wishes to run or not and then down to Nigerians to accept of reject him. Don't let the vehement noise the Igbos are making against Tinubus's candidacy sway your thinking. The man has the right to run if he want to, even as I think he won't. I back him to support Osinbajo or Fashola. By the way, I think Tinubu would make a brilliant President. He has the Awolowo transformational magic in him he can only use effectively as head of the FG.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Kyase(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
helinues:

That's why I am not interested in main politics.. Like where is the time? Will Nigeria constitutions allowed you to do what you have in mind? Would your people appreciates your efforts after the service?

Ebele to those interested
Absolutely true, unless you don't have any good intention, Nigeria constitution is waxk, to successfully run this country well, you must be a good dictator, that's what I was expecting from Buhari
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Parada: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
OK
helinues:
Rumors are flying upandan, few banners have been spotted while some people are already accepted his candidacy so as some people rejected it.

But is it true Tinubu is eyeing 2023 presidency?

You don't carry an elephant and still trying block an insect hole...
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by ChristianEast: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2019
seunmsg:

This is very rich coming from an Atiku supporter. grin
Your hypocrisy stinks badly, bro.

Anyway, it is good to see that you now care about our CBN vault even though your decision is based solely on hatred for Tinubu’s ethnic group. The need to protect our CBN vault also pushed some of us to work vigorously against Atiku in the last election. Whatever political choices we make, we must always put the overriding interest of Nigeria first.
Good.

May it be well with you if after saying this, you go ahead and support thief tinubu.

We must secure our CBN vault
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2019
helinues:

Apc should considered SE for what purpose oooo..

You pour water on ground so that you can match wet ground.
V
Beacuse of equity and justice
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by helinues: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

V
Beacuse of equity and justice

Then fight for it instead of being saboteurs to those who are interested
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2019
helinues:

Then fight for it instead of being saboteurs to those who are interested
Who has fought more than joe igbokwe
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by helinues: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Who has fought more than joe igbokwe

So Joe for Igbo presidency 2023 under Apc?
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2019
helinues:

So Joe for Igbo presidency 2023 under Apc?
We wont complain or the numerous igbos in APC
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by helinues: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

We wont complain or the numerous igbos in APC

You guys don't know what you really want.

When you guys made up your mind between Biafra and Nigeria presidency, let us know

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2019
helinues:

You guys don't know what you really want.

When you guys made up your mind between Biafra and Nigeria presidency, let us know
We want equity and justice
Is that too hard to ask ?
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Prompto: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Equity n justice in your bigoted head mean Joe Igbokwe should be given the APC presidential ticket denying more credible candidate the opportunity ?!
mrvitalis:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by helinues: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

And after getting equity and justice, what next?
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Who gives 'equity and justice' to anarchists and anti-nation elements likely to be highly prejudicial against others not from their ethnic group as Igbos have shown they have a penchant for? Might as well make the current leader of ku klux klan (white supremacist group) the President of Nigeria so we can all be marched into the gas chamber of death and then replaced with white people. Stella Oduah did this exactly by retrenching Yorubas in her Ministry, when she came to power, to replace them with Igbos everywhere.

You don't realise that, because of your own actions, this is how other Nigerians see you. I.e a people who are extremely clannish and incapable of being fair or objective towards others. Who will support Igbo ambition then?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by anthony86(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2019
Tinubu should not be like another Awo or Abiola who got so close to the presidency but could not taste it. If he wants to live long let him allow any of his surrogates to vie for the presidency.
Re: Tinubu 2023 Presidency by FarahAideed: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Useless APC has not even inaugurated a cabinet for the term they stole and they are already talking about 2023 for that ultra greedy despicable man

(1) (Reply)

Live And Breaking: Aisha Is Fighting Daura Kids Again! / 50-year-old Woman Beheaded By A Ritualist Who Claims He Was Sent By A Prophetess / See What Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Has To Say About Convid-19 And The Fed Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.