Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable (43060 Views)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Rajosh(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2019
dunkem21:
Take a moment to read the article. He graduated with First class but not officially grin
the article said he made a First class but didn't graduate officially. not what you wrote up there
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by dunkem21(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Rajosh:
the article said he made a First class but didn't graduate officially. not what you wrote up there

So, he graduated unofficially grin
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Kuana: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Simplyleo:
We shiite igbos are okay with him as long as he is on a different camp with buhari. If he like, let him come to our place with his war-like preaching or even kill our people, we prefer him.

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by iCauseTrouble: 2:13am On Aug 18, 2019
ManTiger:
This was exactly how their OAU faction invaded Awo Hall on a Friday night when Awoite are having their usual sacrament, that was sometimes in 2007. They came with club, bottles, sticks and swords, ironically, what these people does to their female counterpart is devilish.

When their mosque inside Awo cafe was invaded by ever militant Awoite, then we discovered up to 13 pregnant ladies who are students and some nursing mothers, we never had an idea of what goes on around that hub before that day. It has to involve the DSS of the school to gain entrance into their hub inside Awo Cafe that day.
Lol. Thanks for reminding me this story. Awoite beat the hell out of them then

1 Like

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by famagro: 3:45am On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=itsme01 post=81345609] grin

Stuborn man don jam Stuborn Buhari

he thought because buhari turned blind eye so that Lamidi Kanu could easily escape and even get his passport back just to destroy Atiku and eastern politicians like Ekweramadu, zakzaky thought he would be that lucky in india

You can lie for Africa. Always twisting issues to suit your agenda.

1 Like

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Maxymilliano:
This report clearly shows that Zakzaky has a 'first-class' brain and is highly intelligent - obviously and far more intelligent than Nigeria's current 'President' and 'Commander-in-Chief' of the Nigerian Armed Forces who has no certificate in his name but tenders only photographs of the schools he attended.
fotografs of skools?

grin
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Andersonjr(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2019
69Ansour69:

Smiles
Would you stay out being a fool?... Ain't here to exchange words with you, just tryna let your lil insensitive lad learn how to be peaceful with using words... Apparently, you seem to be someone whose brain ain't working with his mouth... Just hope God will endow you a lil brain to understand this! #learnhowtousewordspeacefully
Mr. Experience and sensitive guy displaying his naivety thanks for the heads up it has really changed my life and my family. Thanks my hands are off ur case

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by psp2pc(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
I was present that day it happened. when that guy took off with the VCD

ManTiger:
This was exactly how their OAU faction invaded Awo Hall on a Friday night when Awoite are having their usual sacrament, that was sometimes in 2007. They came with club, bottles, sticks and swords, ironically, what these people does to their female counterpart is devilish.

When their mosque inside Awo cafe was invaded by ever militant Awoite, then we discovered up to 13 pregnant ladies who are students and some nursing mothers, we never had an idea of what goes on around that hub before that day. It has to involve the DSS of the school to gain entrance into their hub inside Awo Cafe that day.

1 Like

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by ManTiger(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
psp2pc:
I was present that day it happened. when that guy took off with the VCD

So you self dey enter buttery for Friday sacrament grin grin
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Mummymahdi(f): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Maxymilliano:
This report clearly shows that Zakzaky has a 'first-class' brain and is highly intelligent - obviously and far more intelligent than Nigeria's current 'President' and 'Commander-in-Chief' of the Nigerian Armed Forces who has no certificate in his name but tenders only photographs of the schools he attended.

very true

1 Like

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Mummymahdi(f): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
it seems elzakzaky is very intelligent, am sure the dictator doesn't have a similar result.

this whole article doesn't show where the man attend or organise any protest. none of the guys arrested mention his name. Buhari is more violent and extreme than this guy.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by psp2pc(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
ManTiger:

So you self dey enter buttery for Friday sacrament grin grin

na Major Course..

1 Like

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by jjblues(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
obailala:
I keep hearing that this man is a terrorist, the man is violent, the man is an extremist, the man is this and that, but when I check our history, his biggest antagonists happen to be mainly Sunni Muslims who we all know have a historical religious prejudice against whatever El Zakyzaky stands for.

A review of our local Nigerian history with regards violent extremism also confirms that the Shiites have never been responsible for any acts of public disorder. Rather it happens to just be that about all the acts of extremism related violence and public disorder have been perpetrated by Sunni based groups, yet these people want us to believe we should be more worried about Shiites?... That's rather illogical.
You really have little idea about the public disorders the the Shiites have caused before now. Let me mentioned few things that I know about their activities.

During their procession in the town , a prominent road in the town will be blocked completely and no any other citizen will pass. Even Emir of Zazzau was hindered passing through the road about two times or more, police or military cannot pass the road as well. You should also be aware that during one of their processions, they block former Gov convoy - Lamaran Yero. And that road is strategically lead to the central part of the town with no alternatives nearby. One has to navigate very far to get alternative roads to pass. They block COAS in that road, no amount of diplomatic begging by the officers on the entourage of the COAS could make make them to open the road. Ask any body in Zaria to confirm what I said

In the late eighties and nineties, there adherents cultivated the habit of snatching mosques belonging to other sects in Zaria. They have that intimidating traits . if they like a mosque, they will strategised and come to to the mosque earlier that the members in very large number. They will come wth their Imam to lead the prayers. The few members (owners) would become intimidated and leave, the next week prayers they will use their banners and other insignias on the mosque. Their activities are not peaceful.

In the Muharram processions which marked the beginning of new year in Islamic calendar. To the Shiite ,they as well commemorate the death of Prophet Mohd's grand son Ali. In Nigeria the Shiites do their processions in the form of pilgrimage. Members from neighboring States will trek to Zaria City where their leader resides. This is don't by trekking for days along the major roads. There activities may seem peaceful , but there is no doubt that their activities causes public disorders. For example if they are crossing road, they can hold traffic for a period of about 2 - 6 hrs without applogy to anybody. Fed Road for that matter. This causes untold hardship to commuters along that road. Imaging you are going for an interview and you expected to reach your destination 2 hrs to the time while you are caught up in this ugly incidents for 6hrs. I was personally caught up in this web of ugly incidence while travelling from Kano to kaduna via Zaria. The traffic at both sides of the road stretched out to several kilometres away with no help coming from anywhere. Infact vehicles were at stand still for some hours. It was from there, I heard different versions of their atrocities. Another wahala again is any secondary or primary schools they decided to harbour and rest , they will not send any prior notice to the sch authority, they will just enter , if they enter in the evening, the following day the staff and students will just be surprised & intimidated with what they will see in the school which they will have no option than to leave.

There leader is calm but very stubborn, so are his followers. He doesn't attend any meeting for interreligion in his state or the country at large. He operated independently in the society. He honors no invitation from his state Governor both the pass & present. He has disregard to anybody including the Emir of Zazzau. He and his members don't vote.

He seems to have created government within a government. That's what PMB said when interviewed.
Again the Shiites have revolutionary tendencies whenever their number grow optimally they will strike. In my own opinion that is a long term agenda of Iran.

Please, I write this to provide information of their some pass activities of the sect which doesn't portrayed public disorderliness. You should not think that I am a Sunni Muslim neither I am writing in solidarity for them. NO. I am a Christian. A concern citizen
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

You lack sense, what do u know about sharia? Dubai, Qatar and all the richest country use sharia and that's why they are millions miles ahead of Nigeria.

I may not have problem with Sharia, but I surely do with the people trying to implement it. I hope you are aware that former Governor Yerima who first introduced it have billions of looting allegations hanging on his neck.

More so, why would you impose such laws on people of different faith. In addition, no European country implements Sharia and they are million miles also ahead of you.

In fact, you can check countries with crime rate on the internet and you will see that countries not implementing Sharia have the least crime rate.

How come North with all their Sharia, have continued to have highest killing rate in Nigeria. Think!!
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Onlyonebuhari: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

I may not have problem with Sharia, but I surely do with the people trying to implement it. I hope you are aware that former Governor Yerima who first introduced it have billions of looting allegations hanging on his neck.

More so, why would you impose such laws on people of different faith. In addition, no European country implements Sharia and they are million miles also ahead of you.

In fact, you can check countries with crime rate on the internet and you will see that countries not implementing Sharia have the least crime rate.

How come North with all their Sharia, have continued to have highest killing rate in Nigeria. Think!!

When are where did north implement Sharia.
Firstly Sharia means equity and justice that embedded proper distribution of wealth from government to the masses. The west also have a system that propagate proper distribution of wealth through their taxation system. And mind you all of them implemented Islamic system of banking after they realised only Sharia compliance countried across the world were not affected by economic meltdown. Go to THE UK and see Islamic bank of Britain IBB and US also. Sharia also include preventing measures to curb crimes. Just Google and check the least countries with crime and you with appreciate Sharia.
If the north implement Sharia, it means all the citizens must get monthly salaries including a day old baby.
Check the highest denominations of the world and you will see they are dominated by sharia countries.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Onlyonebuhari: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

In a Sharia state, death penalty is the justice for someone whon kill. Which means if the north practice Sharia anyone that kills will also be killed and that will serve as a precaution others. But you claimed that they are practising sharia and yet I haven't seen any child getting paid by the government. And hope you know in a Sharia state welfarisms is free for all the citizens.
But I will be very happy if you can tell me that state that is practising sharia in Nigeria.
The only city that practiced sharia successful was Iwo in Osun State and their immediate corrupt king stopped it because their was wealth distribution and he got only his own shares but was infuriated and stopped sharia so that he could control the wealth of the city.
The first mosque in Nigeria was built there more than five century before Christianity came into Nigeria. That is an assignment from Google for you.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

In a Sharia state, death penalty is the justice for someone whon kill. Which means if the north practice Sharia anyone that kills will also be killed and that will serve as a precaution others. But you claimed that they are practising sharia and yet I haven't seen any child getting paid by the government. And hope you know in a Sharia state welfarisms is free for all the citizens.
But I will be very happy if you can tell me that state that is practising sharia in Nigeria.
The only city that practiced sharia successful was Iwo in Osun State and their immediate corrupt king stopped it because their was wealth distribution and he got only his own shares but was infuriated and stopped sharia so that he could control the wealth of the city.
The first mosque in Nigeria was built there more than five century before Christianity came into Nigeria. That is an assignment from Google for you.

The problem with Nigeria constitution is not the structure but the people implementing it. More so there will be problem implementing sharia due to the people involved. In addition, I raise objection to say you should impose religious law on a population where you have non Muslims. Would you obey canon law if it become operational in Nigeria? In Canon law, no man is allowed more than one wife. Nigeria does not need religious law. Nigeria need a change of mentality and apply existing law to the fullest.

Is unfortunate Nigeria have blacks who reason stupidly. Even in Sharia implementation, it won't work nice for as long as the present crop of leaders will be in charge.

Again, I am not fully knowledgeable about sharia but public execution is NO NO for me. We have seen some barbaric killings in the name of sharia is Pakistan, Afghanistan and the likes.

Finally, like I pointed out, the least criminal countries do not implement Sharia, Google is your friend. The most peaceful countries do not implement sharia either.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Onlyonebuhari: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

The problem with Nigeria constitution is not the structure but the people implementing it. More so there will be problem implementing sharia due to the people involved. In addition, I raise objection to say you should impose religious law on a population where you have non Muslims. Would you obey canon law if it become operational in Nigeria? In Canon law, no man is allowed more than one wife. Nigeria does not need religious law. Nigeria need a change of mentality and apply existing law to the fullest.

Is unfortunate Nigeria have blacks who reason stupidly. Even in Sharia implementation, it won't work nice for as long as the present crop of leaders will be in charge.

Again, I am not fully knowledgeable about sharia but public execution is NO NO for me. We have seen some barbaric killings in the name of sharia is Pakistan, Afghanistan and the likes.

Finally, like I pointed out, the least criminal countries do not implement Sharia, Google is your friend. The most peaceful countries do not implement sharia either.
Sorry Pakistan and Afghanistan are not practising Sharia.
Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Omar, Brunei and the rest are Sharia countries. Let me tell you some non Islamic state are enforcing that mended should be marrying more than one women because global population of men is more than women and if a man marry one woman, who will.marry the rest of the women?
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Sorry Pakistan and Afghanistan are not practising Sharia.
Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Omar, Brunei and the rest are Sharia countries. Let me tell you some non Islamic state are enforcing that mended should be marrying more than one women because global population of men is more than women and if a man marry one woman, who will.marry the rest of the women?

I just gave you a part of Canon law. You can continue any argument against the law in a way that suits you. I understand its because you are a Muslim.

Same way, in sharia alcohol is banned but smoking is allowed. Where is the sense in that? Every religious law have its own puncture. You ban people from eating pig. Why? What if another religion ban you from eating chicken? In a multi religious society, you don't come up with your religious code and impose it on others. That is insane.

If we think our constitution does not cover everything, we review it to meet the test of time. This is the way its done. You may have visited sharia countries and believed their society is okay due to sharia practice. What about countries not practicing sharia and they are fine?

The problem of your country is not sharia but the people in it.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Onlyonebuhari: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

I just gave you a part of Canon law. You can continue any argument against the law in a way that suits you. I understand its because you are a Muslim.

Same way, in sharia alcohol is banned but smoking is allowed. Where is the sense in that? Every religious law have its own puncture. You ban people from eating pig. Why? What if another religion ban you from eating chicken? In a multi religious society, you don't come up with your religious code and impose it on others. That is insane.

If we think our constitution does not cover everything, we review it to meet the test of time. This is the way its done. You may have visited sharia countries and believed their society is okay due to sharia practice. What about countries not practicing sharia and they are fine?

The problem of your country is not sharia but the people in it.

There is nothing Islam forbid you from eating that is good for health. And hope u know u are talking to a doctor. Alcohol, pigs and smoking highly dangerous. And in fact where us your proof that Islam allow smoking?
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

There is nothing Islam forbid you from eating that is good for health. And hope u know u are talking to a doctor. Alcohol, pigs and smoking highly dangerous. And in fact where us your proof that Islam allow smoking?

I don't need a proof for something we see everyday. I have many Muslim friend who are chain smokers but avoid alcohol like a plague.

And talking about doctors, mind you that all red meat are dangerous. In fact, sugary drinks are all dangerous. Stop drinking coke!

Finally, you want to deny that Islam forbids Alcohol and PIG? Im surprised.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Onlyonebuhari: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

I don't need a proof for something we see everyday. I have many Muslim friend who are chain smokers but avoid alcohol like a plague.

And talking about doctors, mind you that all red meat are dangerous. In fact, sugary drinks are all dangerous. Stop drinking coke!

Finally, you want to deny that Islam forbids Alcohol and PIG? Im surprised.

Hmmmmm I wish u could read n understand. Islam forbid alcohol n pigs and they are medically dangerous for the health. So u couldn't understand there is nothing Islam forbid that is good for health.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by capitalzero: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2019
ManTiger:

I remember vividly.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Hmmmmm I wish u could read n understand. Islam forbid alcohol n pigs and they are medically dangerous for the health. So u couldn't understand there is nothing Islam forbid that is good for health.

Lolz. alcohol is dangerous? Says who?? Every thing that goes into the mouth is dangerous when taken in excess. Well cooked pig is just so nutritious.

If a food is declared ineffective for eating, we have medical personnel banning it. Not telling anybody its a sin. Smoking is also dangerous. But Muslims see alcohol drinking a sin but smoking no sin.

We are not arguing on the medical implications. The question is, Is it a SIN to take it? If yes why?

Mind u, I have no problem if it becomes a sin to Muslim. But why impose it on others in the name of Sharia? Will you take it when some religions come to tell you, don't eat snake. Will you?

If you are a man of peace indeed, then don't impose ur belief on others. Be at peace with them for as long as they don't hurt you. This brings out the beauty of God.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Onlyonebuhari: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Lolz. alcohol is dangerous? Says who?? Every thing that goes into the mouth is dangerous when taken in excess. Well cooked pig is just so nutritious.

If a food is declared ineffective for eating, we have medical personnel banning it. Not telling anybody its a sin. Smoking is also dangerous. But Muslims see alcohol drinking a sin but smoking no sin.

We are not arguing on the medical implications. The question is, Is it a SIN to take it? If yes why?

Mind u, I have no problem if it becomes a sin to Muslim. But why impose it on others in the name of Sharia? Will you take it when some religions come to tell you, don't eat snake. Will you?

If you are a man of peace indeed, then don't impose ur belief on others. Be at peace with them for as long as they don't hurt you. This brings out the beauty of God.

I won't argue will you cos you have shallow mind. "Nothing prohibited by Islam for mankind that is good healthwise for the body
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Onlyonebuhari: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

I won't argue will you cos you have shallow mind. "Nothing prohibited by Islam for mankind that is good healthwise for the body.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.insider.com/theres-no-safe-amount-of-alcohol-stroke-risk-2019-4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended / Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter / Govt Shares $322.5m Abacha Loot To 1.9m Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.