Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System (19586 Views)

Abubakar Sani Bello Receives Report Of Zoning / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by tsdarkside(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
checkedout:

Then it shouldn't be North and South but rotation between all region NE, NW, NC, SW, SE and SS

rotation is a bad idea....

we have people that cant even comprehend what they read but blow english like kilode....

people like ffk,fayose,jonathan and many others....

nigerias population is just not mentaly fit enough to play rotational games....
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by tsdarkside(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
checkedout:

Then it should be after every region has had their own share of the power then we can do it that way

okay....till then we should play betnaija with our lifes....
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Coalkendar(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
We should all get ready for what the future have in stock.. Don't be surprised by then
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Rotimi47: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
“For posterity’s sake, we wish to remind Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, that Christian prayers from Southern Kaduna alone will never allow him succeed in his presidential project.

Chai these guys don finish el-Rufai with the above. shocked
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Topsic70: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Takara:
Which zoning? Where were these people when GEJ violated the zoning arrangement and contested and won the 2011 election?
On point bro.
If only they had honored d PDP zoning agreement and allowed d north complete their second term, this quagmire won't have arisen. Now d same ppl who carried gej's administration on dr head like gala, thereby destroying that agreement are here singing 'zoning formuar' like kenery.
SMH

MyGeneration:

Gej from ss violated it, so we in se music suffer for it?
The se saw gej's gov as a se affair, edged him on to destruction.

tsdarkside:
lets not fool ourselves....you igbos just dont have good leaders....

bite me....

jonathan clearly failed and una are still yarning dust....
Are their followers any better?
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by blaqoracle: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
danot1030:
It's a waist of time and resources responding to El-Rufai because he has always been known for controversies.
your hatred for will stil make you vote for el rufai, at the end of the day.
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
The same Igbo hypocrites were the one shouting zoning is dead during Jonathan regime.
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
sad
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by emmnprince(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
When I read or hear a statement about "rotating or zoning the presidency" am irritated.

Why won't we remain backward as a sovereign nation! Who zoning has helped in this country? Actually it has helped a few in this country to the detriment of the majority.

Common sense made us, who have been trained to use it, to see zoning of the presidency as a failed system judging from past presidents who were chosen by this means.

I don't care who become the president of Nigeria. Be it a Tiv, a Jukun, an Urhobo, a Yoruba, Hausa, Nupe or Esan, so long such a man or woman move the country to a progressive level and greater height. So unfortunate we still have this zoning thing in mind.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by tsdarkside(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
emmnprince:
When I read or hear a statement about "rotating or zoning the presidency" am irritated.

Why won't we remain backward as a sovereign nation! Who zoning has helped in this country? Actually it has helped a few in this country to the detriment of the majority.

Common sense made us, who have been trained to use it, to see it zoning of the presidency as a failed system judging from past presidents who were chosen by this means.

I don't care who become the president of Nigeria. Be it a Tiv, a Jukun, an Urhobo, a Yoruba, Hausa, Nupe or Esan, so long such a man or woman move the country to a progressive level and greater height. So unfortunate we still have this zoning thing in mind.

dont mind them....

nigeria is not a nation where you can just do anyhow....

anything you do has consequenses....

you need somebody that understand that fact....

and not every human being has this talent to make tough choices....
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by kayusely70(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Then federal character, NYSC and quota system should be abolished for a level- playing ground for all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
undecided
Igbo wife seeker
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by goaldynboy: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
tsdarkside:
[s]lets not fool ourselves....you igbos just dont have good leaders....

bite me....

jonathan clearly failed and una are still yarning dust....[/s]

So who is a good leader in southwast.e?

The only person remotely close to a good leader was Ambode, but you people disgraced him because you love only corrupt leaders!!
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
goaldynboy:

So who is a good leader in southwast.e?

The only person remotely close to a good leader was Ambode, but you people disgraced him because you love only corrupt leaders!!

must you shout....??

calm your funky black ass down....!!

its just a personal opinion from just a individual nigerian....thats all....

lets be honest,you guys have no real leaders....
most are in sometype of sect,others are in politics,and those in politics,you looooove to battle....

i mean,who in his or her right sense will give control to such type of people....
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by tsdarkside(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
yea....

plain truth....
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by kikake: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
Igbo stock? like bend down select clothes cheesy

anyway kudos to ohaneze youth for promoting Igbo presidency, not this one their online warriors are threatening that hold no water

PDP should be kind enough to give Igbo presidency, they're minority in APC. if APC can deny them the majority leader slot, then they should forget going for any Pipedream presidency under APC they detest

Igbo should leave APC out of their internal political discourse. APC is an evil party, Islamic party then why bother about who they choose to settle with as candidate. let PDP give them presidential slot if they've the liver cheesy
Without Buhari, APC is dead.

Even with Buhari at APC in 2019 election, APC lost.
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by cutegentility(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
IMASTEX:
You guys are only dreaming. It will take the grace of God for even Southwest to produce the next president. Let alone Southeast. I am from South-South. I can tell you that the next 10 presidency isn't sure for Southeast.

Bro, u dey give ndigbo headache nah
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Topsic70: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

must you shout....??

calm your funky black ass down....!!

its just a personal opinion from just a individual nigerian....thats all....

lets be honest,you guys have no real leaders....
most are in sometype of sect,others are in politics,and those in politics,you looooove to battle....

i mean,who in his or her right sense will give control to such type of people....
At least one of them, rev king, though awaiting the hangman's noose in jail, has showed interest to champion their cause:

Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by gwomdejnr(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
nigeria 2023 sai rufai .
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
obembet:
Every tribe get password. While igbo Password is most simplest one.

If you know it say hi..

IGBOS have no password.
Na yoruba n Hausa get Password.
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by danot1030: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
blaqoracle:
your hatred for will stil make you vote for el rufai, at the end of the day.

If you are talking of my hate for Igbos i don't hate Igbos but Igbos made themselves hateful and i will actually vote for anyone against Igbo but not El-Rufai.
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
MyGeneration:
Nice one... Let us all stand for the truth.

Igbo land has had many leaders since 1999-2019, each with different Idealogies, example Orji Uzor Kalu being former Pdp governor and now All senator or Uche Nwosu of former IMO Apc and now AA.

We cant Use Ohakims judgement on Nigerias problem to Judge maybe Uche Nwosu, a fellow imolite and politician.

Let us Give South east a chance all other regions got there's under different circumstances even those who didnt merit it and was brought out of nowhere yet they served in there capacity.

I believe this President will heal alot, even if its one term.

peace

But Igbo did not want president.

They only want to go. And how do you give someone that want to go president?
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:19am On Aug 18, 2019
kikake:

Without Buhari, APC is dead.

Even with Buhari at APC in 2019 election, APC lost.

lol! continue your consolation is allowed grin

so Buhari is your new found Messiah ba? why not leave the APC death for the carrier to carry while you resurrect PDP that many politicians will desert in years to come
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by IMASTEX: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2019
cutegentility:

Bro, u dey give ndigbo headache nah
grin I am only stating the obvious fact based on my political awareness about Nigeria politics.
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by Maisamari1994: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Very stupid and ambition, he won't even go near presidency in 2023.....

Hell ru-fai the (stn)
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by cutegentility(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
IMASTEX:

grin I am only stating the obvious fact based on my political awareness about Nigeria politics.
grin
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by favour32(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2019
The next President logically should be from the South East.
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by favour32(m): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2019
In every eight years,the President should rotate between North and South.
Nigeria is not a united country.
Nigeria is trying to carry on.
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by favour32(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2019
emmnprince:

Common sense made us, who have been trained to use it, to see zoning of the presidency as a failed system judging from past presidents who were chosen by this means.

Without zoning/rotation,the North will hijack everything. The North will be 32years at the top as the South will have only 8years.
If know Nigeria's decay,you will support anything "turn by turn".
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by QuotaSystem: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2019
ccrazy:
I support El Rufai in this case of competence over zoning because if it were the benchmark for electing officials, I feel no Fulani dullard would have ever smelled any public office including him.

Neither would any Igbo dullard (including all current governors) smell public office if competence is the criteria.

Agreed.
Re: 2023: Igbo Youths Reply El-rufai On The Abolition Of Zoning System by emmnprince(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
favour32:

Without zoning/rotation,the North will hijack everything. The North will be 32years at the top as the South will have only 8years.
If know Nigeria's decay,you will support anything "turn by turn".

You say turn by turn? What result will turn by turn achieve? Let me tell you something. If leaders from the North ruled 32 years and they performed well, likewise the Southern and Western leaders, Nigeria would have been a developed country by now. But because incompetent hands had be recycled since independence, we are what we are today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phrank Shaibu To Shettima: Turning Borno Into Hell Your Only Legacy / Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD / Middle Belt, Northern Minorities Seek 12 Regions, 54 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.