Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Regina Daniels Finally Reveals Truth About Her Real Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Finally Reveals Truth About Her Real Father (964 Views)

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence / Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Finally Reveals Truth About Her Real Father by okaigun360(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Regina Daniels has finally spoken up about
knowing who her real father is. After one Barrister Jude Ojeogwu claimed to be her real father, there has been controversy about whether she gained the approval of her father or not.

However, in a recent Instagram post, Regina
Daniels clarifies by telling the real truth. She knows who her real father is, and she mocks all those
claiming to be her father by saying, “Every Dick and Harry claiming to be my father; that is if I have one”. It’s possible she means her father is God Almighty when she adds a praying emoji. Also,since she grew up with her mother and siblings, her father was never in the picture.

Source: http://descoload.epizy.com
Re: Regina Daniels Finally Reveals Truth About Her Real Father by Deomovies: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
People still wanna know. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Regina Daniels Finally Reveals Truth About Her Real Father by Kingosytex(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Enjoy your billions, i keep asking myself if Regina Daniels would have dumped Somadina Adinma for Ned Nwoko had it been Ned was broke and wretched. Truly, money rules the world and it is a big component of love.
Re: Regina Daniels Finally Reveals Truth About Her Real Father by Vulcanheph(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Of course We know who your real father is, his name is Ned nwoko.........oya N.L. mods Push this to front page because i know this will definitely make it there since it's about Regina Daniel.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Diane Reacts As Elozonam Saves Venita From Eviction / Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO / Breaking!!! Chris Brown Unfollows Everyone On His Instagram, Including Drake, Da

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.