Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US (47590 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by healthserve(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bizibi:
i hate arguing with people like this. Typical Nigeria mentality.

Indeed. Entitlement mentality. I must comply by your sick standards and you can't respond to mine intelligently. No wonder you can't debate me brilliantly. Full
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Bizibi(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
healthserve:

Indeed. Entitlement mentality. I must comply by your sick standards and you can't respond to mine intelligently. No wonder you can't debate me brilliantly. Full
as expected..... I have no time to waste on people like you. It will be back and forth.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Bizibi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
AntiWailer:

See ur tribalistic brain.

Every Nigerian is your brother.

If you have travelled out before , u will understand that there is no separation over there.
just ignore the guy.... I am sure is one of those younglings that are not exposed yet.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by healthserve(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bizibi:
as expected..... I have no time to waste on people like you. It will be back and forth.

Revert back to our first interaction and see for yourself who started deflection. Quit your emotional victimization and blackmail. Its sickenning. Grow up. Learn to communicate effectively with words.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
It is the law that the court implement.

Courts don't make laws

Daviddson:
FBI is unarguably the world's most active agency (in any field). EFCC is also doing a lot tackling these yahoo fraudsters, but the courts are not helping matters by giving them 1 year imprisonment! Shut up Mr man, defender of corruption! Do you know that 3 former governors are currently in jail, courtesy of EFCC? Are you saying we should leave yahoo boys alone just because all of our corrupt politicians are not in jail?
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Bizibi(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
healthserve:

Revert back to our first interaction and see for yourself who started deflection. Quit your emotional victimization and blackmail. Its sickenning. Grow up. Learn to communicate effectively with words.
smh....
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by healthserve(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bizibi:
just ignore the guy.... I am sure is one of those younglings that are not exposed yet.

Indeed. Not yet exposed. I've done business with at least people from seven different nations. Why not debate intelligent gently than the emotional reliance of a bandwagon supporter oh ye slow one lipsrsealed
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Bizibi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
healthserve:

Indeed. Not yet exposed. I've done business with at least people from seven different nations. Why not debate intelligent gently than the emotional reliance of a bandwagon supporter oh ye slow one lipsrsealed
lolzz....when I see an argument that will end up going back and forth,i just stop.....i know your type, I don't have your time arguing on Hollywood and nollywood scripts and giving excuses for some person's who are giving us a bad name. No need doing all that,i don't have time for that.....
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by healthserve(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bizibi:
lolzz....when I see an argument that will end up going back and forth,i just stop.....i know your type, I don't have your time arguing on Hollywood and nollywood scripts and giving excuses for some person's who are giving us a bad name. No need doing all that,i don't have time for that.....

What has been the story plot of your movies foreigners watch ritual, kidnap and fraud yes or no? When you're done with the cheap and petty tribalistic rants and can remove the salve from your eyes to see clearly you'll see Yahoo or whatever fraud its called is as bad as the terrible movie story plots. I leave you to go grow sense.

Fvck all fraudsters BTW. All of them papa
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Bizibi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
healthserve:

What has been the story plot of your movies foreigners watch ritual, kidnap and fraud yes or no?
hehehehehe,then what about gory horror movies, identity theft portrayed in Hollywood movies..... I said I don't have time for stupid arguments.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by healthserve(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bizibi:
hehehehehe,then what about gory horror movies, identity theft portrayed in Hollywood movies..... I said I don't have time for stupid arguments.

Psychological deflection. You're seriously mentally unstable. You can't communicate intelligently without leaning on erroneous postures. Now the stories of western movies how are hey interpreted, as everdaybliving or as entertainment? I knew you were stvpid but I wanted some sense to run on you. Now, lots of things are sold online these days and if you're lucky you could find common sense to buy on eBay if the four walls of society and school couldn't avail you sense. Ote

All fraudsters repent and change your ways. He that gathers increases. Learn to sow, work hard and be patient. That way you don't lose your boldness
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Bizibi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
healthserve:

Psychological deflection. You're seriously mentally unstable. You can't communicate intelligently without leaning on erroneous postures. Now the stories of western movies how are hey interpreted, as everdaybliving or as entertainment? I knew you were stvpid but I wanted some sense to run on you. Now, lots of things are sold online these days and if you're lucky you could find common sense to buy on eBay if the four walls of society and school couldn't avail you sense. Ote

All fraudsters repent and change your ways. He that gathers increases. Learn to sow, work hard and be patient. That way you don't lose your boldness
*sigh* SMH..... Thank God this is an anonymous forum.

Lolzzz, you still end up writing rubbish. Smh
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Please, arrest all of them grin grin. Lazy fools, always tarnishing the image of hard working Nigerians here. You are in the land of plenty but choose the easy way out. If you do the crime, be ready to do the time grin grin
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by AntiWailer: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
healthserve:

Indeed I've lost over twenty projects due to the same effect. I owe nobody responsible for my loss with your pseudo ego. My chick is half Canadian. Olodo. When you can comment without speaking from a tower like you're talking down to a dog, I'll respond to you accordingly full

What does it cost to be full Canadian ?

Lol
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by healthserve(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
AntiWailer:

What does it cost to be full Canadian ?

Lol

Typical. Moronic. Bye
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by loswhite(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tomide007:

Did u just say may? Are u kidding? Nigeria is suffering heavily except you've not tried to sell on the internet to a white man before? D worlds e-commerce industry is worth over 30 trillion dollars and Nigeria is completely shut out of it....u can't own a PayPal accnt etc....eBay won't allow u buy from dem like u're a terrorist or smthing. To travel self na wa......d stuff makes doing my legitimate business difficult.... Very sad.
eBay that sells fake things rubbish
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Tchange1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
thesicilian:
A lot of innocent people may end up suffering because of what this fraudster has done.

It's already happening
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Fourwinds: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
thesicilian:
A lot of innocent people may end up suffering because of what this fraudster has done.
I thought some idiots said yahoo yahoo is harmless unlike armed robbery...

So how come the effects of fraud is well emphasized here
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by johnmartus(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Where are you live.
healthserve:

I was to start my own company. I don go price land everything. Money I got from writing articles for a six month period I received through eccurency I sent to these two guys to give me naira. Na so them scam me o. I'm too ashamed of myself. Can you help?
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by AntiWailer: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
healthserve:

Typical. Moronic. Bye

Pained nitwit.

U want to come here and brag about half Canadian when u with a good job it costs nothing to migrate your whole family.

It happens every day with reckless abandon.
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Fourwinds: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Smithkafors:

You should be more concerned about our politicians....look at Lagos, trillions of naira gone,with no tangible development.

See everyone attaching tribalism to the arrest.I strongly condone 419,every Nigerian including yorubas,binis ND hausa are into 419.My concern is So much fixation on these Yahoo people, leaving our politicians siphoning money.What is 12 million dollars compared to 600million dollars found in ex-zamfara governors account (bear in mind the only reason he is being persecuted is because of his issue with APC,if not no one will go after him)....now imagine how much tinubu,ameachi,fashola,T.A.orji ,akpaio,gandollar and northern governors ,which no one is even talking about,are all walking free forming elder statesman.
look young man.. A criminal is a criminal whether politicians or yahoo yahoo guys
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Fourwinds: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
timecapsule:

What about our politician's? They follow
who says politicians are not fraudulent.. But right now the discussion is on yahoo yahoo boys ok
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Fourwinds: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tomide007:

Did u just say may? Are u kidding? Nigeria is suffering heavily except you've not tried to sell on the internet to a white man before? D worlds e-commerce industry is worth over 30 trillion dollars and Nigeria is completely shut out of it....u can't own a PayPal accnt etc....eBay won't allow u buy from dem like u're a terrorist or smthing. To travel self na wa......d stuff makes doing my legitimate business difficult.... Very sad.
some of them are here too... The killing of IRT operatives in Taraba made a lot of them to throw their weight behind the murderous soldiers all because SARS and EFCC are always after them... As useless as they are, one idiot was trying to compare armed robbers and yahoo yahoo boys calling the latter a lesser evil... Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Fourwinds: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
nairalee:
This is Nigeria..... Everybody be criminal.

We've just succeeded in dipping our already stinking image into a soak away
correction young man.. Not everybody is a criminal... In Sodom and Gomorrah, one person was still found worthy to live

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Fourwinds: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dottore:
Commendable effort. Crime does not pay. Some victims may never recover from the shock
and yet some foolish people call yahoo yahoo a lesser evil
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Fourwinds: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Keeping track of NLers in US/Canada that will be incommunicado henceforth. Na im be say FBI don grab am.
grin grin grin
/
heheheheheeeee
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by healthserve(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
johnmartus:
Where are you live.

Island Lagos
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by healthserve(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
AntiWailer:

Pained nitwit.

U want to come here and brag about half Canadian when u with a good job it costs nothing to migrate your whole family.

It happens every day with reckless abandon.

Compose few Lines with coherency money miss road and I'll take you serious dufos
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Lucas4903: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
I have always known Texas is the base. U hear their stories a lot in the US. About their lifestyle and stuffs and u Wil also know that a lot of them are in Texas
. #StopCrime
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by YorubaKing: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Hmmm
When one finger rubs oil, it stains the rest fingers

Biafran proverb

Dat proverb no just make sense, abeg. undecided
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hedonini:
Good. You're a fraudster, so what are you doing in the US? Nigeria dey pepper you for yansh?
You didn't read that they made some arrest in Nigeria? There is no hiding place now, good development!
Re: FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US by YorubaKing: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
anonymous1759:

If your leaders made good provision for you I don't see why you should travel outside of the country and be a second class citizens.
Do you know at a point in time the united states once offered free visa to South Africans because they don't travel to their County.

Your politicians have destroyed your future that's why you feel you must travel to make it. How many foreigners come to Nigeria for Greener pasture? You better wake up and focus on your leaders.

Developed countries citizens don't need to migrate to make it, and their leaders made that possible. How many state Governors have you petitioned and seek for accountability?

Well said, bro! The problem is your write-up is rocket science to 95% of Nigerians. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.