Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend (39589 Views)

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
BrutalJab:

FBI should round them for celebrating

It's like SARS arresting you for selling 1gb of data at #500. Use your sense bros

Bros this is a different case. I am running a business while they are doing the opposite
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by BrutalJab: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Emeskhalifa:

Bros this is a different case. I am running a business while they are doing the opposite

You just concluded from a picture?

So if I and my friends should gather and start celebrating, we are definitely criminals okwia?
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by ayanbaba2(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
To investigate Nigerians must be the easiest investigation in the world.

You don't need to do anything. No baiting. No surveillance. Just sit back and relax. They must show.

/

I weak ooo

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
BrutalJab:

You just concluded from a picture?

So if I and my friends should gather and start celebrating, we are definitely criminals okwia?

Spraying money, drinking liquor, loud music, creepy hairstyle etc.....

He who lives in a glass house should learn not throw stone
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by millionboi2: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Emeskhalifa:

Lolx sorry if you think you can scam me, u dey waste ur time
ok...na me u go scam abi
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by BrutalJab: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Emeskhalifa:

Spraying money, drinking liquor, loud music, creepy hairstyle etc.....
He who lives in a glass house should learn not throw stone
Oga rest, Mayweather makes money legitimately and still behaves like this.
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Ugosample(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
ornicus:

thats why some people say drug dealers are the worst kind of criminals.
plenty of drug abuse in the ghetto
its the same way that poor northerners have been hooked on codeine

and that is also why there is so much hatred for nigerians in these places. foreigners coming to sow human misery and profit off it, and flaunt it. same reason why people will be jumping from high rise buildings when the police are on to them.

drug addiction is a monkey you do not want on your back, especially if you are not rich. you will first sell everything you have, then that your friends and parents have, then you will start begging or stealing or prostituting

wow shocked

unfortunate
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2019
millionboi2:
ok...na me u go scam abi

grin hahahahah story. Ogar rest make I find customer jarey. Those wey go buy no dey make noise

"Idiots" With Drones Temporarily Shut Down Gatwick Airport (Photo) / Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo / Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos)