Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend (39590 Views)

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by nerdfrost(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2019
money121:
If na legit deal No wahala but if na like broda Obi Deal!
Watch out for FBI tongue tongue
nobody go dey disturb u for money
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by jrusky(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2019
sparog:
Anywhere in the world I meet an immigrant Nigerian, I'll know without even being told he or she is a Nigerian

We're all too loud unnecessarily

grin cheesy cheesy

Bro we are too loud that is just the truth. Bro during my days in Russia it was like these before the Russian govt then turned their red light on us bro it was a hell from that moment.

We are too lousy infact over lousy and that is why we are easily a target.

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Ritchiee: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Na everywhere we dey o. The last time I travelled under the sea, I was surprised to meet some igbo guys there selling gala, pure water and gold circle condoms there

Yorubas travel more than Igbos but not as loud as Igbos.Yorubas go as far as the coldest part of the world mostly for education and real biz.Some are into frauds too but they are minimal unlike...

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by AgreatMan: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Na everywhere we dey o. The last time I travelled under the sea, I was surprised to meet some igbo guys there selling gala, pure water and gold circle condoms there

Bros u can lie o. cheesy

I remember my visit to Jupiter. I saw some Nigerians selling weed to the aliens. The agberos from the West were extorting money from the aliens before they could board their own alien ships.

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by luminouz(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Lai mohammed

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Biggerpuku(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Fake news.. The guy they were spraying money on is a Nigerian highlife artiste called Onyeoma Tochukwu who was invited here in cambodia last night to entertain us here...
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by InvertedHammer: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2019
/
To investigate Nigerians must be the easiest investigation in the world.

You don't need to do anything. No baiting. No surveillance. Just sit back and relax. They must show.

/

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2019
Attracting unnecessary attention to their ill-gotten wealth; the types you would later see splattered on the ground, with shattered limbs and intestines out, after falling 30 storeys from a high rise building, trying to escape the local police for fear of deportation or arrest and on death row awaiting execution.

Unfortunately; such display would no doubt inspire more of their blighted Blodas to board the next plane to Cambodia with a belly full of cocaine only to face a return journey in their caskets on a one way ticket to hell - and further dent our image as drug pushers.

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by yeyeosoronga: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2019
So why is this news?
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
AntiWailer:
Useless boys.

U make money illegally and u cnt just keep low.

U cnt just shut the trap up.

U want to become a celebrity and even a Forbes recognized hard working guy.

I look at the foolish ones in Nigeria rushing to buy white Benz. Bunch of docile and M0r0nic imbeciles.

Well if you are not intelligent enough to make money legally, where will you see sense to spend it like a normal person

You said it all!

"Well if you are not intelligent enough to make money legally, where will you see sense to spend it like a normal person"

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Reference(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2019
Criminals.
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Without apologies to anyone,the young men from the land of the rising sun are sold out to ruining Nigeria's image through criminal behaviors.

They are condemned to get rich or die trying. This warped value system has seemingly become an adopted ethos in that culture.

For them, the goal is what matters and not the means.

How Sad!

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by GoldHorse(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2019
A f00l and his (especially stolen) money are soon......
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by obama30: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Zenithsblog:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/invictus-obi-nigerians-in-cambodia-seen-spraying-wads-of-cash-on-their-friend/

Mr. Reporter i know your dieing in jealous because this men actually post their picture and video on their facebook and you copy without authorize and post it to tarnish their image.

can you claim that your the one that video them secretly no, so why having sefia pain for someone video
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Peresrichly: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2019
ceejayMAX:
WHICH ONE BE CAMBODIA,E NOR GET WHERE NIGERIANS NOR DEY FOR THIS WORLD.
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by sparog(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2019
jrusky:

Bro we are too loud that is just the truth. Bro during my days in Russia it was like these before the Russian govt then turned their red light on us bro it was a hell from that moment.

We are too lousy infact over lousy and that is why we are easily a target.

Exactly bro

That's the same reasons why we are hated in South Africa too. We excel anywhere we go to and we don't still know how to be quiet. Our loud and flamboyant attitude brings envy from our hosts.
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by sparog(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2019
money121:

One of the advantages of being broke its that it makes people humble. cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Enemyofpeace: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Ritchiee:

Yorubas travel more than Igbos but not as loud as Igbos.Yorubas go as far as the coldest part of the world mostly for education and real biz.Some are into frauds too but they are minimal unlike...
true talk

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by visionex: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
AntiWailer:
Useless boys.

U make money illegally and u cnt just keep low.

U cnt just shut the trap up.

U want to become a celebrity and even a Forbes recognized hard working guy.

I look at the foolish ones in Nigeria rushing to buy white Benz. Bunch of docile and M0r0nic imbeciles.

Well, if you are not intelligent enough to make money legally, where will you see sense to spend it like a normal person
Me I'm Ibo I don't like the way some of my people dey take flaunt money
Like the intelligent ones among them does, invest and live a cool life,travel around the world make good contacts,invest the more and drop or retire from street as soon as possible

Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
millionboi2:
1GB for #500

if u are not a thife u send d mb 1st

Lolx sorry if you think you can scam me, u dey waste ur time
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by drealcivilceno(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
money121:
You will not spend too much money naw?
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bro money most be made can you imagine that you love
one's is not feeling fine and no hospital in this country can treat him or her expect outside the country and you don't have money to travel out like our politicians do . So first tell our leaders to do the right things before tell ordinary Nigerians to be good
Enemyofpeace:
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by richnsexy25: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Though very Relative..Humility
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by hyperflex(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
This people didn’t read the history of Cambodia sha. Una well done o.
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
It has come to my knowledge that they are doing drug deals in Cambodia.

What I want to know is, who are they selling to?

'Cos the locals are fucking poor.

Or is Cambodia a tourist destination and how much can they possibly make from selling to them...
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Sterope(f): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
The poor rob and steal to fund their lifestyles

Drugs can be cut to reduce their quality, though more dangerous but makes it more affordable.

Then you have the tourists and the rich.

pocohantas:

Or is Cambodia a tourist destination and how much can they possibly make from selling to them...
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Auxigen(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
YouTubeMaFiA:
Na them..
lol which one be organically grown again.
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by pocohantas(f): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sterope:
The poor rob and steal to fund their lifestyles

Drugs can be cut to reduce their quality, though more dangerous but makes it more affordable.

Then you have the tourists and the rich.

Wow. That is some badass ecosystem. After robbing the rich or maybe his fellow poor people, someone will be silly enough to use it for drugs. Na wa! cheesy

What are the tourists looking for? Sex?
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Sterope(f): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Drug addicts also beg to fund such lifestyles. It is a very terrible lifestyle. The same also happens in the western world.

Sex? Yes including being able to have sex with minors with little to no legal consequences. Most of these developing countries are like safe havens for paedophiles..

There are also lots of beautiful tourist attractions.

pocohantas:

Wow. That is some badass ecosystem. After robbing the rich or maybe his fellow poor people, someone will be silly enough to use it for drugs. Na wa! cheesy

What are the tourists looking for? Sex?
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by proftwinnie10(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Now when they are caught, arrested and face likely deported they will be shouting RACISM up and down.

I just dont get it.
Brainless people.

---------------------------------------
Please check my signature jare.
Re: Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
pocohantas:

thats why some people say drug dealers are the worst kind of criminals.
plenty of drug abuse in the ghetto
its the same way that poor northerners have been hooked on codeine

and that is also why there is so much hatred for nigerians in these places. foreigners coming to sow human misery and profit off it, and flaunt it. same reason why people will be jumping from high rise buildings when the police are on to them.

drug addiction is a monkey you do not want on your back, especially if you are not rich. you will first sell everything you have, then that your friends and parents have, then you will start begging or stealing or prostituting

"Idiots" With Drones Temporarily Shut Down Gatwick Airport (Photo) / Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo / Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos)