Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany (34685 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by executive12: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2019
Abdul05:
Ipod's behaviour did great discredit to the ibos.politically, it might effect them

How will that affect Igbos politically? What happened should serve as a wake up call for Southern (especially Igbo) politicians to sit up and start acting in the best interest of their people. They should be ready to stand up to the Fulani militants masquerading as FG or they should step aside for people like Sen. Abaribe.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by nabiz(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Day2logic:
I don’t understand how any sane citizen of Nigeria would condemn what happened to Ekweremadu. Some 1% of over 200millions decided to stand up to all these years of oppressions and y’all taking sides? Naija which way? Some people are even saying he’s an elder with children. Useless children that can not tell their parents to eat small small, stupid children wey no go follow una enter public transport, school here or even get treated here when sick.

Sowere no supporter, Charly boy no support, 2 face no support . Who is going to die for this nation that’s not going to die in vain? Any Yoruba man that talk about respect for the elders concerning this matter is a low life. It’s obvious we can never achieve a goal together in this country, if they (the politicians) know that we are together on this, just this one event! It can change many things but no. Stupid people are too divided to win the war.

What happened to Ekweremadu could happen to any of y’all politicians especially you Fayose.

A real Nigerian should be stoning any Nigeria politician at sight. Doesn’t matter if the stoner is IPOB or the person being stoned is Ekweremadu. And no they are not pigs or anything you have just called them. Y’all are the ones that’s shameless and vision less. It’s yall freaking politicians that has let y’all greed consume this nation. Now everyone is leaving this country because of y’all misrule. You people will kill one another for a position y’all know nothing about. Very shameless people. Fayose defending another politician is pathetic
don't expect any politician in nigeria to love what upon did
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by azikiweironsi(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2019
DannyCool1:

I fainted immediately too... grin
I can’t believe he said that!!!
“IPIG” already a registered name!!

grin grin My brother, I fainted too.
Can't believe this is the same man they strongly supported for all his actions. Singing his praises to high heavens. Aren't they not PIG ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by DukeNija(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2019
RockHard:

You are only speaking for yourself because Yorubas don't get down like that, neither are we subject to ipob dictates like the igbos. If na to beat person dey hungry you, you fit go home and beat your parents for offending or disappointing you (ikweremadu and those you are advocating violence against are some people's parents and are probably old enough to be your own parents). undecided ipob has claimed responsibility for the show of shame. Ipob doesn't speak for/represent me nor Yoruba people but rather the Igbo and South South.

So you are comparing Ikweremadu to criminals whom are, according to you, 'beating, raping, displacing, and killing' your igbo elders and parents?? Dude, if through violence is how you igbos choose to settle your issues with your elders and leaders, that's your fuvcking business, but keep Yorubas out of it. Thanks. That you choose to insult and beat your own parents for offending or disappointing you in life doesn't mean I have to toe that path or that you should think you can treat my own parents that same way you treat yours, hell no. You try that shyt with my parents, you get smacked tha fvcck down cool. Remember that the last time some misguided (majority) igbos soldiers tried this route of cold-bloodedly assassinating purported corrupt leaders in the country, it culminated in a bloodly civil war as a result of reprisals from the Northerners whom felt they got the short end of the stick during that bloodthristy purge. If you guys are hungry to enact a repeat of that misadventure, be my guest. But ensure that you limit it to your igbo leaders and enclave undecided. Kill them all and replace them with 'saintly' Igbos for all I care, ko kan aye mehn. undecided

You are a very daft fellow who thrives in ethnic division and discord. This is about Nigeria and not your foolish family, enclave or whatever you choose to associate with. Nigeria first before any stupid tribe or ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by RockHard: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2019
DukeNija:

You are a very daft fellow who thrives in ethnic division and discord. This is about Nigeria and not your foolish family, enclave or whatever you choose to associate with. Nigeria first before any stupid tribe or ethnic group.

So says a hypocrite morafocka. Tell that to your separatist ipob fighting and agitating for a separate country and then shove that up your dirty arse. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Xisnin(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2019
Ipob is a terrorist group.
This should be a wake-up call to those who silently support them.
Never trust foolish revolutionaries, most have mental issues and would
kill you if they need to.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Xisnin(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2019
Joystark:
Okay so maybe Ekweremmadu is not that bad... I don't know.

But still, if we start treating these politicians like this, they'd know we now hold them accountable for their actions and behave accordingly. Other countries shame their politicians when they misappropriate funds too and it's certain at least 70% of Nigerian Public office holders thoroughly misappropriate funds.

Right now, they take and take and never give.

Especially South Eastern/Niger Delta Governors.
Look at how miserable the road network is in PH.. and we have a Governor called Mr. Project? I laugh!
Or is it the issue of security... Serial killers roaming the streets, people getting kidnapped in broad day light and security agencies going after any funky looking male... Yet there's a government there.

Abi na Abia State? That place that barely ever moves forward... The past governors did pratically little or nothing for the state. Smh

And then most public hospitals are a mess, yet a public office holder will have the guts to be going for medical tourism abroad.
Why can't you fix the hospitals in your country?

Abeg they should be shamed and chased home. Especially when they go for those their abroad hospital treatment. All those things you go for abroad, can be replicated here... But No, they'd rather not!

You can't mess up this place and then travel out of the country for anything... Apart from reasons that are viable to our economy.

Let's all be mad. undecided
Who are the we?
Ipob are a terrorist group.
It is just like supporting Boko haram when they kill politicians.
They will eventually descend on you when they are done.
Never trust thugs.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Ojiofor: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2019
RockHard:

You are only speaking for yourself because Yorubas don't get down like that, neither are we subject to ipob dictates like the igbos. If na to beat person dey hungry you, you fit go home and beat your parents for offending or disappointing you (ikweremadu and those you are advocating violence against are some people's parents and are probably old enough to be your own parents). undecided ipob has claimed responsibility for the show of shame. Ipob doesn't speak for/represent me nor Yoruba people but rather the Igbo and South South.

So you are comparing Ikweremadu to criminals whom are, according to you, 'beating, raping, displacing, and killing' your igbo elders and parents?? Dude, if through violence is how you igbos choose to settle your issues with your elders and leaders, that's your fuvcking business, but keep Yorubas out of it. Thanks. That you choose to insult and beat your own parents for offending or disappointing you in life doesn't mean I have to toe that path or that you should think you can treat my own parents that same way you treat yours, hell no. You try that shyt with my parents, you get smacked tha fvcck down cool. Remember that the last time some misguided (majority) igbos soldiers tried this route of cold-bloodedly assassinating purported corrupt leaders in the country, it culminated in a bloodly civil war as a result of reprisals from the Northerners whom felt they got the short end of the stick during that bloodthristy purge. If you guys are hungry to enact a repeat of that misadventure, be my guest. But ensure that you limit it to your igbo leaders and enclave undecided. Kill them all and replace them with 'saintly' Igbos for all I care, ko kan aye mehn. undecided

You are writting long epistle on top Igbo matter,wetin come be your own on how we decide to deal with our leaders?
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Jones4190(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Apply aboniki bam on the affected areas, President Muhammad buhari tells ekeweramadu.

Laugh won tear my pant�����‍♂
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Stillthebest: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2019
kiss

Beating a leader isnt civil, unethical and a total give out. I hope one day ppl who do that will understand what it takes to climb the top of the ladders and if eventually they get to the top I hope they won't do worst.

Our system and institutions are the problems not individuals. The system allows so much corruption. This can only be changed by a President who's ready to sacrifice himself and be so less concerned by second tenure. Such man won't even care if he finishes the first term or not. If a system is corrupt, any honorable man who finds himself in such system will be corrupt in some ways... it is no rocket science.

So, if a system then allows you to sell a product and go home with the money realised without auditing by anyone. Then, second day you are the one to restock, sell again then give account to yourself or someone who doesn't care, and the same market isnt owned by you. Knowing fully well that your boss doesn't care about the proceeds, won't you be tempted to steal and better your life with the money... Such is the case for Nigeria.
An average man is a potential thief if given the opportunity..

This loopholes arr what I had expected Buhari to commence work on.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by RockHard: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

You are writting long epistle on top Igbo matter,wetin come be your own on how we decide to deal with our leaders?

Ode. You must have comprehension problem else you would have clearly seen that my post was directed at a misguided Yoruba person and the other chap that mentioned my post.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Ojiofor: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
RockHard:

Ode. You must have comprehension problem else you would have clearly seen that my post was directed at a misguided Yoruba person and the other chap that mentioned my post.

And that warrant writting an epistle.Olukwu!
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by RockHard: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

And that warrant writting an epistle.Olukwu!

You weren't forced to read my 'epistle', were you? I don't know why you are so pained just because I said you lots are free to beat or even kill your leaders and elders but to leave Yorubas out of it. Is it by force??

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Ojiofor: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
RockHard:

You weren't forced to read my 'epistle', were you? I don't know why you are so pained just because I said you lots are free to beat or even kill your leaders and elders but to leave Yorubas out of it. Is it by force??

Did IPOB that claimed responsibility of harrasing Ike Ekweremadu ask you to beat up Yoruba leaders?
I don't think IPOB care how you treat your thieves as leaders in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by springer: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
These BIAFRANS changed my real THINKING about IGBOS and CORRUPTION. Yes leaders may be striped by thier followers in this area of the world. They rejected thier leader in an open bar-lot system of thier choice. Yam Festival in Germany when there is no yam at home.

They seem to be the most serious among the ARTIFICIAL SIAMESE TRIPLET NATURALLY BORN IN RICHES BUT LIVE IN ABJECT POVERTY FROM ABSOLUTE PSYCHOLOGICAL DORMANCY OF REALITY & AWARNESS from the FEAR of ARREST & DETENTION by the REJECTED AUTHORITY they are forced to obey.

They refused to celebrate the most senior LEADER they have in the AUTHORITY recently. They were in the ARABIAN mood. I only hope that their REAL LEADER will come out and claim the responsibity of these HONEST & BRAVE ambassadors of a BELIEF & DETERMINATION.
Its a strong signal that the FOLLOWERS are pushed to thier ELASTIC LIMIT OF HUMAN ENDURANCE because here every opposing OPINION leads to ARREST.

There is a natural elastic limit to every human's endurance where they give up or reject a particular situation irrespective of the force being engaged to surpress it.

I pray that The God of Zion will grant your DESIRES if it suits the wish of the CREATOR. But no blood shedding please.

With Love from the SOUTHWEST NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by RockHard: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

Did IPOB that claimed responsibility of harrasing Ike Ekweremadu ask you to beat up Yoruba leaders?
I don't think IPOB care how you treat your thieves as leaders in Yorubaland.

See this ipig biafrat nincompoop stalking my mention. I have said what I have said and if you don't like my comments then go and hang yourself, just stay the fvck off my mention. Abi na by force??

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by mypains: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Abdul05:
Ipod's behaviour did great discredit to the ibos.politically, it might effect them
will you take your politically out of here? If u like mention it a million times, igbos don't care about that. We are not North that depend on politics for survival and stop using to cowering us.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Ojiofor: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
RockHard:

See this ipig biafrat nincompoop stalking my mention. I have said what I have said and if you don't like my comments them go and hang yourself, just stay the fvck off my mention. Abi na by force??

When a ritualist and skull miner have access to internet.Taaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by babalonimi: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
One f d reasons I love igbos. They can confront any oppressor!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by dokie: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Day2logic:
I don’t understand how any sane citizen of Nigeria would condemn what happened to Ekweremadu. Some 1% of over 200millions decided to stand up to all these years of oppressions and y’all taking sides? Naija which way? Some people are even saying he’s an elder with children. Useless children that can not tell their parents to eat small small, stupid children wey no go follow una enter public transport, school here or even get treated here when sick.

Sowere no supporter, Charly boy no support, 2 face no support . Who is going to die for this nation that’s not going to die in vain? Any Yoruba man that talk about respect for the elders concerning this matter is a low life. It’s obvious we can never achieve a goal together in this country, if they (the politicians) know that we are together on this, just this one event! It can change many things but no. Stupid people are too divided to win the war.

What happened to Ekweremadu could happen to any of y’all politicians especially you Fayose.

A real Nigerian should be stoning any Nigeria politician at sight. Doesn’t matter if the stoner is IPOB or the person being stoned is Ekweremadu. And no they are not pigs or anything you have just called them. Y’all are the ones that’s shameless and vision less. It’s yall freaking politicians that has let y’all greed consume this nation. Now everyone is leaving this country because of y’all misrule. You people will kill one another for a position y’all know nothing about. Very shameless people. Fayose defending another politician is pathetic

nice one brother.

Every passing day, i get to see why it seems God is not answering prayers for a better country. Most nigerians are not ready or do not know what it takes to have a better country, and by consequence would destroy a better country if they had one.

As a father, if my children gather and beat me up, i will go and ask myself questions before condemning them.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by dokie: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
F117nighthawk:
Same IPOB followers supporting FAYOSE when he was a governor are now his enemy based on the comments on Ekweremadu, when NIGERIANS STUPIDLY support the BIG POLITICIANS without using their Common SENSE this is what u get,FAYOSE thought Nigerians abroad are like beggars and area boys you have at HOME where u give them sachet of garri,rice and beans because they have been terribly Impoverished and lost their sense of thinking, by the time this type of action is turned on all those thieves we call political leaders this country will change for better, EKWEREMADU EARNS 15MILLION MONTHLY, MULTIPLY IT BY TOTAL NUMBERS OF YEARS HE HAD SPENT IN THE SENATE AS DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT AND SEE HOW FAT IS BANK ACCOUNT IS,SAME APPLIES TO FAYOSE AFTER LOOTING EKITI STATE AS GOVERNOR, yet some senseless Nigerians without a kobo in their pockets who do not know where their next meal will come from will come and be supporting them

your overall comment is great, but the first line is not appropriate. Fayose was supported for being one of the lone voices that spoke out against buharis obvious misdeeds at a time many of his colleagues were trying to dine with Buhari. For that, he earned the support and respect of many and still enjoys such till date. It doesn't mean if he does or says something wrong, he should be tolerated.

Even true friends and family praise and reprimand themselves continuously.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by DukeNija(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
RockHard:

So says a hypocrite morafocka. Tell that to your separatist ipob fighting and agitating for a separate country and then shove that up your dirty arse. undecided

Unintelligence is assuming everyone who calls your bullshit belongs to the opposition. Pull your head out your arse, and detribalise yourself. You brought Yoruba leaders into this equation, Igbos attacked their leaders and Yoruba babies are having sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Aquilazng(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ganiyat72:
FayoFOOL, if I have my way I will not only stone u, I will behead u join.......omo ale
Attribute of a pig displayed!!!
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
RockHard:

So you are comparing Ikweremadu to criminals whom are, according to you, 'beating, raping, displacing, and killing' your igbo elders and parents?? Dude, if through violence is how you igbos choose to settle your issues with your elders and leaders, that's your fuvcking business, but keep Yorubas out of it. Thanks. That you choose to insult and beat your own parents for offending or disappointing you in life doesn't mean I have to toe that path or that you should think you can treat my own parents that same way you treat yours, hell no. You try that shyt with my parents, you get smacked tha fvcck down cool. Remember that the last time some misguided (majority) igbos soldiers tried this route of cold-bloodedly assassinating purportedly corrupt leaders in the country, it culminated in a bloodly civil war as a result of reprisals from the Northerners whom felt they got the short end of the stick during that bloodthirsty purge. If you guys are hungry to enact a repeat of that misadventure, be my guest. But ensure that you limit it to your igbo leaders and enclave undecided. Kill them all and replace them with 'saintly' Igbos for all I care, ko kan aye mehn. undecided

Oponu. Speak for yourself and not the yoruba group. I am yoruba and I can promise you, ekweremadu is just a start to what is to come.

Stupid politicians think they can mess up Nigeria and run to Europe and America to chill. Ko jo mehn!

It's a start! Nigerians abroad (igbos or yoruba) aren't brainwashed by this elder elder bullshit. If you are a Nigerian politician, enter Europe or America openly if dem born you well

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by proftwinnie10(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
"PIGS have no value for gold"

The Oshokomole has spoken.
Peter the rock has spoken.
Fayose the fear of Fayemi has spoken.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Oya run, goan check my signature.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by RockHard: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
jayfolarin:

Oponu. Speak for yourself and not the yoruba group. I am yoruba and I can promise you, ekweremadu is just a start to what is to come.

Stupid politicians think they can mess up Nigeria and run to Europe and America to chill. Ko jo mehn!

It's a start! Nigerians abroad (igbos or yoruba) aren't brainwashed by this elder elder bullshit. If you are a Nigerian politician, enter Europe or America openly if dem born you well

Oyo lo wa, olofo like you. Go ahead, you will end up like Sowore, punk ass bi.itch, ja danu from my mention jor. E-activist alainikon shey. Ma lo wa ishe Shey. Oloshi like you.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
RockHard:

Oyo lo wa, olofo like you. Go ahead, you will end up like Sowore, punk ass bi.itch, ja danu from my mention jor. E-activist alainikon shey. Ma lo wa ishe Shey. Oloshi like you.

Ton ba bi iyalaya e da if you be naija politician, wa si Europe abi America, grin grin gbogbo wa n duro de gbogbo yin. Eyin oloriburuku omo akotileta!!!

You dey ruin naija dey come jolly for Yankee. God punish una!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by RockHard: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
jayfolarin:

Ton ba bi iyalaya e da if you be naija politician, wa si Europe abi America, grin grin gbogbo wa n duro de gbogbo yin. Eyin oloriburuku omo akotileta!!!

You dey ruin naija dey come jolly for Yankee. God punish una!!!

Gbe enu oshi soun jor. Baba ati iya e ni akotileta. Infact, ko de ni ragba fun e, ati awon to nie. Come Naija naw, come show power for here, ti won ba bie da. Why you dey abroad dey form voltron? Mora focka like you. Go suck on Kanu's biafrat dick and get off my mention. Punk a$$ bietch.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chai!!! This is serious o. Coming from one of IPOD idols and mentors, there is trouble in d land!!! Fayose, you called your major support group pigs. IPods, hope you see ur lives?
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
"Pigs have no value for gold" The wise saying of the year. Can't beat this for the rest of the year.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
RockHard:

Gbe enu oshi soun jor. Baba ati iya e ni akotileta. Infact, ko de ni ragba fun e, ati awon to nie. Come Naija naw, come show power for here, ti won ba bie da. Why you dey abroad dey form voltron? Mora focka like you. Go suck on Kanu's biafrat dick and get off my mention. Punk a$$ bietch.

Elede! Unlike naija teyin oloriburuku yi n fi Olopa oppress protesters. People are free to push back against useless politicians in saner worlds without fear or foe!

That's why diasporans are the biggest weapons against this heartless fools called politicians
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany by RockHard: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
jayfolarin:

Elede! Unlike naija teyin oloriburuku yi n fi Olopa oppress protesters. People are free to push back against useless politicians in saner worlds without fear or foe!

That's why diasporans are the biggest weapons against this heartless fools called politicians

Nigga fvck you. Talk is cheap. Ti won ba bie da, wa si Naija ko wa try shyt, you prick. Omo ale.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills / Photos Of APC Gorgeous Women / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.