Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise (6111 Views)

Why I Accepted To Run With Kashamu - Abati / Asiwaju Tinubu, Governor Abiodun, Senator Ekweremadu Condole With Kashamu Over M / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by Kavuki: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Amosun commiserates with Kashamu over mother's demise

The immediate past Ogun State Governor and the lawmaker representing Ogun Central Senatorial District at the National Assembly, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has commiserated with Senator Buruji Kashamu over the death of his mother, the late Alhaja Wulemotu Kashamu.

Amosun, in a letter dated 8th August, 2019, and addressed to Kashamu, urged the governorship candidate of the Ogun State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 election and his entire family not to mourn but celebrate her
great impact in business, community service and religious activities.

The letter reads, "I write to commiserate with you on the death of your dear mother, Alhaja Wulemotu Kashamu, who died on Wednesday, 7th of August 2019, at a ripe age of 96 years.

"Her transition is certainly a glorious exit. I enjoin you and your entire family not to mourn, but to celebrate her great impact in business, community service and religious activities, as well as the noble accomplishments she recorded in other facets of her life, in the almost one century of her sojourn on earth.

"It is my prayer that the Almighty Allah (SWT) will forgive her sins, grant her Aljanah Firdaus, and grant you and your entire family the strength and fortitude to  bear the pain of her loss.

"Once again, please accept my condolences and the assurances of my highest regards."

The late Alhaja Kashamu died on Wednesday, 7th August, 2019, at the ripe age of 96.

She has since been buried according to Islamic rites.

Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by orunmila144: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2019
hmmm
Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by BoboKush(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2019
May the soul of the decease rest in peace
Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by felony101(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2019
I eary read
Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by Higgies(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Issokay o
Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by Ibile77(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Hmmmmm.very yours sincerely
Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by Umaruxoxo(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2019
which 1 is Alhaja ,must this set of people up dere reconstruct everything?
Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by Staro: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Great
Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by yinkus6750(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2019
Politicians.
Best if enemies when he was governor.
Now best of consolation paddy as a senator.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2019
May God rest her soul and comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by money121(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Amosun Commiserates With Kashamu Over Mother's Demise by TheMainMan: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2019
may her soul rest in perfect peace... Amen

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje Asks FG To Re-Open Kano Airport For International Flight / Bode George: Those Leaving PDP For APC Are Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire / APC: Rivers Court Strikes Out Suit Challenging Legality Of Buni-Led CECPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.