Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Can God Make Mistake? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Make Mistake? (1257 Views)

How Did God Make Himself / Can God Forgive Satan / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Make Mistake? by Omooba77: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2019
God is All knowing, he sees everything end even from the beginning. From my reasoning, even if things turn bad, God can never make a mistake!

2 Likes

Re: Can God Make Mistake? by Okuda(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2019
you ask question use your hand answer am

1 Like

Re: Can God Make Mistake? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2019
If anyone perfectly perfect can!
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by DAutoDiagnosis: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Genesis 6: 6

And God regretted creating man on earth, and he was greatly troubled.

If you regret doing something. Can it be tagged a mistake!

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today.

Check my signature
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by dermmy(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Yes GOD makes mistakes at times when we fail to understand his ways and what he is working for our own good.

"Because the foolishness of GOD is wiser than men, and the weakness of GOD is stronger than men" 1 Cor 1:25

He also makes mistake because his ways are higher than our ways and his thoughts higher than ours. At times GOD won't move the way we expect him to move on our behalf thereby leading to his mistakes in our own understanding but that mistake always work out for the best.

Lord i thank you for your mistakes. Even your mistakes are better than the solutions being offered by world's great intellectuals and thinkers.
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by Omooba77: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2019
dermmy:
Yes GOD makes mistakes at times when we fail to understand his ways and what he is working for our own good.

"Because the foolishness of GOD is wiser than men, and the weakness of GOD is stronger than men" 1 Cor 1:25

He also makes mistake because his ways are higher than our ways and his thoughts higher than ours. At times GOD won't move the way we expect him to move on our behalf thereby leading to his mistakes in our own understanding but that mistake always work out for the best.

Lord i thank you for your mistakes. Even your mistakes are better than the solutions being offered by world's great intellectuals and thinkers.

You are a very correct sir. His ways are not our ways and his thought, not our thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can God Make Mistake? by dermmy(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2019
DAutoDiagnosis:

GOD regretted not because he created man but because the destiny of man was caged by the devil. We can't call that a mistake because he created man for his own special purpose but that purpose was forfeited the day man fell, the man GOD created was a perfect being. But this GOD always have a solution for everything, he sent his son to redeem mankind from his corruption, he restored him again.

"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light"

This is the essence of creation, to show forth the praise of GOD but when man fell and that purpose was defeated and his divinity corrupted and all his thought was evil always, so this moved GOD. But the GOD of all solution has restored us again. GOD never makes mistake. It was Adam and Eve that made mistake.

1 Like

Re: Can God Make Mistake? by Omooba77: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2019
DAutoDiagnosis:

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today.

Check my signature

Regret is not a mistake!
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by DAutoDiagnosis: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2019
dermmy:

GOD regretted not because he created man but because the destiny of man was caged by the devil. We can't call that a mistake because he created man for his own special purpose but that purpose was forfeited the day man fell, the man GOD created was a perfect being. But this GOD always have a solution for everything, he sent his son to redeem mankind from his corruption, he restored him again.

"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light"

This is the essence of creation, to show forth the praise of GOD but when man fell and that purpose was defeated and his divinity corrupted and all his thought was evil always, so this moved GOD. But the GOD of all solution has restored us again. GOD never makes mistake. It was Adam and Eve that made mistake.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Can God Make Mistake? by sonmvayina(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2019
dermmy:

So is the creation of Satan a mistake?
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by Omooba77: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2019
sonmvayina:

God create both evil and good
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by frank317: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Is God a human? Sometimes u guys talk and ask questions that diminishes the quality of your God.

Mistake is a human language and characteristics. Does God have the ability to behave like a human? Does a human have the characteristics of God?

God supposedly creates humans, the universe including planets and sun, he is the beginning of time and is the whole world himself... U guys subject this being to scrutiny, worship it, ask it for petty things, claim to speak to it, says he is loving and all shits u think humans do... I think all these is belittling of a God u claim is Almighty... And all these causes atheists like us to dissect him and make a mess of him since we are looking at these being through your eyes.

I think God, if he exists, is beyond us and looking at the age and history of the world, we actually can't have business with him.

1 Like

Re: Can God Make Mistake? by dermmy(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2019
sonmvayina:

No. It wasn't a mistake. Lucifer was a beautiful cherubim that GOD created for his own praise, he was beautiful in his glory but he rebelled against GOD and he lost his glorious position and was cast down as a result of his rebellion. GOD created humans to take the place of lucifer/satan. He gave Adam and Eve dominion over everything on earth the dominion lucifer lost.

Like i said in my former post that man was created to show forth the praise of GOD. That was a replacement of the position Lucifer lost.

"What is man that you are mindful of him or the son of man that you visit him for you have made him a little lower than the angel and you have crowned him with glory and honour, you have made him to have dominion over the works of your hands, you have put all thingd under his feet". Psalm 8:4-6

Lucifer was so envious of Adam and Eve because of the glory GOD had bestowed upon them out of his jealousy he tempted them and they fell satan got that dominion and ruled over human race dictating their affairs. But thank GOD any person who turns to GOD today will be redeemed and take the place of dominion by sitting together with christ in the heavenly places cause that's the place of dominion.

Did GOD make mistake by creating lucifer? NO. Lucifer decided his own destiny by rebelling against GOD and he has been judged for that.

If you as a human being sin today does that mean GOD has made a mistake by bringing you into this world? Because your coming into this world is for a purpose so GOD does not make mistakes.
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by sonmvayina(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
dermmy:

No. It wasn't a mistake. Lucifer was a beautiful cherubim that GOD created for his own praise, he was beautiful in his glory but he rebelled against GOD and he lost his glorious position and was cast down as a result of his rebellion. GOD created humans to take the place of lucifer/satan. He gave Adam and Eve dominion over everything on earth the dominion lucifer lost.

Like i said in my former post that man was created to show forth the praise of GOD. That was a replacement of the position Lucifer lost.

"What is man that you are mindful of him or the son of man that you visit him for you have made him a little lower than the angel and you have crowned him with glory and honour, you have made him to have dominion over the works of your hands, you have put all thingd under his feet". Psalm 8:4-6

Lucifer was so envious of Adam and Eve because of the glory GOD had bestowed upon them out of his jealousy he tempted them and they fell satan got that dominion and ruled over human race dictating their affairs. But thank GOD any person who turns to GOD today will be redeemed and take the place of dominion by sitting together with christ in the heavenly places cause that's the place of dominion.

Did GOD make mistake by creating lucifer? NO. Lucifer decided his own destiny by rebelling against GOD and he has been judged for that.

If you as a human being sin today does that mean GOD has made a mistake by bringing you into this world? Because your coming into this world is for a purpose so GOD does not make mistakes.

Where did you get all these?...
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by dermmy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
sonmvayina:

Where did you get all these?...

Why did you ask?
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by sulasa07(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
It's only the god in the Bible that makes mistake,Even Ogun worshippers will not say their god make mistakes

1 Like

Re: Can God Make Mistake? by sonmvayina(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
dermmy:

Why did you ask?

It sound strange to me... Looks like a script from a Sci fi movie...

Do you think that there is anything God created that he can't control?
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by dermmy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
sonmvayina:

You mean GOD should have restrained satan from tempting Eve and Adam or from rebelling?
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by Omooba77: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2019
dermmy:

You mean GOD should have restrained satan from tempting Eve and Adam or from rebelling?

God use that to test our faith in him
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by Omooba77: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2019
sonmvayina:

God is the Contoller of All things, he make good and evil.

1 Like

Re: Can God Make Mistake? by sonmvayina(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omooba77:

God is the Contoller of All things, he make good and evil.

Exactly what I have been saying on this forum.. There is just nothing God created that he can't control, the devil is not an exception... What ever happens whether God or evil, it happens because it is the will of God... The devil only does as he is told.... His duty is to obey the will of God..
He is never independent of God, but part of God..
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by sonmvayina(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
dermmy:

Sin was part of God's plan from the beginning... He made us with the ability to choose.. Didn't he?
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by UceeGod: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
dermmy:

The Bible is full of anthropomorphic descriptions of God. He doesn't and can never make mistake. Try and learn from the Holy Spirit when studying the WORD
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by dermmy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
UceeGod:

The Bible is full of anthropomorphic descriptions of God. He doesn't and can never make mistake. Try and learn from the Holy Spirit when studying the WORD

Lol. If you can't get that message it means you are too dull of comprehension.
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by UceeGod: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
dermmy:

Lol. If you can't get that message it means you are too dull of comprehension.
Whatever your message meant, it's misleading and has a hint of heresy. You should have stated clearly that God can never make mistake, He is not a man and everything (both good and evil) that happens are according to His plan and purpose, so He permits them.
But the human authors of the Bible have a way of attributing human characteristics to God just to convey a message. That God walks with someone doesn't mean He has a leg. That God is angry doesn't mean that God is an emotional Being. That God regrets creating man doesn't mean He didn't know man would become the way he is, it's just a way of conveying a message of God's displeasure towards man's sinfulness. There are uncountable things we don't know about God because He is an infinite Being yet He condescends to our level just to relate and communicate with us, His creatures.
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by rosy1992(f): 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
It's impossible for God to make mistakes. Most times his ways are unfathomable, his plan may not synchronize with ours. That doesn't mean He makes mistakes.
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by rockcitychurch: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Where is God there is devil. All things are planned by the God which we never know. Sometimes we think it is wrong done by the God but after some times, We know it was right thing for me decided by the God.

God Said in Bible Hebrews 13:5-6 "I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by Omooba77: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
God can not make a mistake, even with wicked rulers in place
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2019
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU MAKE MISTAKES? YOU REGRET.

THE BIBLE CONTAINS MANY CHAPTERS/VERSES IN WHICH YOUR UNMISTAKABLE GOD WAILED "HAD I KNOWN". AND YOU SAY HE CANNOT MAKE MISTAKES?

TO THE EXTENT HE NEEDED ANIMAL BLOOD OVER THE ISRAELITES DOORS SO HE DOESN'T MISTAKENLY KILL NON-EGYPTIAN CHILDREN.

WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR YOUR FAILED GOD AND INACCURATE RELIGIOUS IDEAS, IT SOUNDS BOTH FUNNY AND STUPID.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can God Make Mistake? by 1Sharon(f): 2:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Omooba77:
God is All knowing, he sees everything end even from the beginning. From my reasoning, even if things turn bad, God can never make a mistake!

I don't think you've read the bible.

Why do you think God made the flood happen??

He regretted making man, so decided to kill everybody.

He already drowned us. Its going to be fire the next time.

Know your bible.
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by 1Sharon(f): 2:33am On Sep 25, 2019
rosy1992:
It's impossible for God to make mistakes. Most times his ways are unfathomable, his plan may not synchronize with ours. That doesn't mean He makes mistakes.

I don't think you've read the bible. Why did god kill everybody in the flood?
Re: Can God Make Mistake? by UceeGod: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

I don't think you've read the bible. Why did god kill everybody in the flood?
Do you believe God is Omniscient? Do you believe He knows everything about the future?
If Yes, then He knew He would flood the earth before He even created the world. He knew man would disobey Him before He created him. God is a Master Planner, He already had a plan before He created man and the world for him. Even Satan was/is part of His plan. He allows/permits ALL events before they happen (both good and evil), but everything according to His divine plan.

Check the meaning of anthropomorphism and athropopathesim, the Bible is replete with both.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genuine Proof Of God's Everlasting Love / Does Religion Lower iq?. / Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.