Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (630 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by obiekunie2: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by tunjiajayi: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yamree matters
Re: by successmatters(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
The SW and the north will never face their own woes. IPOB is your albatross

2 Likes

Re: by Simplyleo: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
obiekunie2:
The attack on Ike Ekwerenmadu has finally shown that Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB group are determined to own and control the entire Igbo land - either by force or by threat.

A few months ago, i heard on the grapevine that Nnamdi Kanu is about to launch a plan to force all sons and daughters of Igbo extraction to start paying him tax on their wealth - I was made to understand that the wealthy ones and politicians will be taxed 2% of their income per month and the moderately rich will be taxed 1% of their monthly income. It was said that those who fail to pay will be harassed, embarrassed, intimidated and bullied till they comply.

In fact, to make sure this criminality succeeds, I was made to understand that kidnapping and murder may be used on those that refused to comply so as to make others see how serious they are! I was told that he said once the scheme is launched, IPOB international will begin a massive harassment of Igbo politicians, governors, chiefs and wealthy Igbo business men visiting Europe and America so as to discourage them from thinking they can run to Europe and America when the heat of the scheme is on them!

The sad thing is, Nnamdi Kanu has enough jobless and frustrated youths in his arsenal whom he has brain washed into believing that their problems is caused by our politicians, the elites and wealthy Igbo businessmen who gives no f...k about their poverty ridden situation! Nnamdi kanu has made this youths believe so much in him that they can kill their mother for him.

Out of curiosity I asked what he will do with such huge money made from the tax - cause i know if anyone is to tax the entire Igbo nation just 1% of their monthly earnings, the money will be so much that it will be "agukata agba awarhi![count till your jaw brakes from counting]" how much more of when they are taxed 2%!. I was made to understand that he said he has plans to not only liberate Biafra from Nigeria but to liberate other tribes in Nigeria! I just laughed at his delusion of grandeur and concluded that the guy must be high on well refined cocaine!

I felt Kanu can’t be bold enough to launch such tax scheme - but to my greatest surprise and shock, few months after i heard this rumor, Nnamdi Kanu launched Biafra tax scheme in USA!
And few months after the launch of the tax scheme, Ike Ekweremmadu was attacked in Germany!

After the attack on Ekweremmadu, it downed on me that the entire rumor was true! The plans are real!

The sad part is, Ekwerenmmadu was one of the very few Igbo leaders that spoke against python dance! If this physical attack on him is not to show us that there will be no exceptions - then i don’t know what will!

Umu Igbo! Nnamdi kanu is about to create a reformed version of boko haram in Igbo land.

After he succeeds with the tax scheme, he will procure huge arms to fight for secession of Biafra – forcing ndi Igbo into another civil war with Nigeria which he believes will be a child’s play war of which he will defeat Nigeria under a period of one year – after which he plans to hold and own the entire southeast and south-south, a majority share of the middle-belt, and also have vested interests in some part of northeast and northwest.

Boko haram succeed in the north largely because when it started, the elite cared less about it, they assumed it will never touch them! They ignored boko haram by believing it’s just a thing that won’t reach them! But before they realized what was going on, boko haram developed into a
monster they can’t control nor stop till today!

Nnamdi Kanu is silently creating a monster that if we are not careful, it will consume all of us sooner or later! This monster Kanu is creating will at a point become too huge for even the entire world to stop!

Now is still the best time to destroy IPOB before it turns fully to odudu biri n'amu! If ndi Igbo doesn’t deploy the hammer to destroy the existence of this group now, it will become a huge monster that will consume us all and everything good we stand for as an Igbo nation!

If we don't destroy IPOB now, boko haram will be child's play compared to IPOB! Every Igbo son and daughter will be forced to carry an IPOB issued ID card showing your tax payments and support for the group and if you don't have such ID; sorry will be your surname! You may say it will never happen - but remember how it all started in the north! The sad thing is - the federal government will be silent on the whole thing and just look the other way while we stew in our own self-made Ofe'nsala!

This attack on Ekweremmadu is a test run to see how the IPOB tax project and subsequent subjugation of the entire Igbo land will work!

You may have notice how the people at that event where helpless and couldn't do much to stop the attackers – even the police were kind of confused on what to do – and the perpetrators where boldly shouting that the police can do nothing to them and that they are not afraid of the police nor anybody! That's how it’s going to be in the entire Igbo land real soon - when the full blown project is launched few months from now.

Nnamdi kanu is a very smart guy and i believe he has already worked out the steps to be taken so as not to lose the empathy and support of Igbos towards the tax project - hence the reason why the attacks will be on politicians first - that way, ndi Igbo will conclude that he is fighting for their cause - remember, bokoharam started with attacks on Christians and gained the silent support of the majority of the Muslims - until they initiated their overall plans which was to secure a northern caliphate - before the north saw their plans, it was already too late to stop them.

Nnamdi Kanu is about to establish an Igbo empire to be ruled and controlled by him and his select IPOB members! Every well-meaning sons and daughters of Igbo extraction should stand up now and say no to this monster that is about to be unleashed on us! If we don't hunt down this black goat now while there is still day light, it will be very difficult for us to catch it when night falls!

I know lots of Igbo sons and daughters will call this write up 'a blabbing’ but when this becomes full blown, it would have been too late for all of us!

Hitler started same way - convincing the misfits and miscreants that they deserve better - they started with little gatherings of touts and jobless youths - organizing talks and workshops and convincing them that they deserve more than what they are getting from the politicians - and before you know it - boom! Nazi became a threat to not just Germany but to the whole world at large!

To fellow Nigerians - you may say "Na them sabi! Make him destroy Igbo land e no concern us!”

I have news for you! If Nnamdi Kanu succeeds in taking over Igbo land, believe me he will come for you all - he will start by seceding from Nigeria - and when he succeeds, he will bring about the balkanisation of Nigeria and he take some part under his protectorate! You think am dreaming? Ok! Fifteen years from now we will know if am right or wrong!

The International community should also stop being silent on Nnamdi Kanu. He also has his personal detailed plans for the world –what he called a reformed version of Nazism. I am not going into details here but time will tell. Imagine a black version of Hitler – period.

The funny thing is Kanu knows Europe and America like the back of his hands! He has lots of contacts at his beck and call. You think he is not capable of destabilizing the world – time will also tell but all I know is, Nnmadi Kanu will do worst things than Hitler. It’s a matter of 30 years from now we will all learn once more never to ignore a determined and intelligent power hungry man. The international crime agencies should take a good look at Nnamdi Kanu and the threat he is.

I am using this opportunity to once again call on all true blooded sons and daughters of Igbo land – we need to stop Nnamdi Kanu now! This attack on Ekweremmadu is just a trial run – mega attacks will be launched on so many Igbo sons and daughters and huge sums of money will be obtained from us by IPOB thru kidnapping, murder and many vices! Let us all stand up now and stop this coming menace!

If you say it doesn’t concern you – I am telling you that sooner or later it will concern you.

A day will come when we will individually ask ourselves what did we do to stop this evil - I will say I warned the world!
[/s]
We the entire igbo shiites hereby condemn this write-up in its entirety.

Afonja should allow us worship our messiah nnamdi kanu in peace.

Biko, let me drink small urine jor and refresh myself against any afonja. undecided

3 Likes

Re: by Charleys: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
OP do you know the definition of tax?
Do you know what a donation is?
Do you know the difference between a $1 and a 1%

6000 Malian miners are studying skull mining in Afonja Land Because Afonjas have nothing else to mine than skulls, they even have enough skulls to cushion the effects of the falling oil prices.

https://www.nairaland.com/5322257/6000-illegal-miners-flood-osun

Re: by Kokolet11: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
op thank you but please focus on your region.
Re: by seborrhic: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yeah,yeah.
Every imp now has opinion about everything

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Expose True Destination Of Buhari, Reveal Next Action / Is There Hope For Nigeria - See This / The North Is Growing Terror And Exporting To The South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.