Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,995 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Video: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Ekpa, Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says, ‘ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Ekpa, Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says, ‘ (270 Views)

Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Video: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Ekpa, Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says, ‘ by ebenyieugene: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Following an attack considered by many as unwarranted by few members of IPOB on Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Germany on Saturday, the Leader of Ndigbo In Finland, Prince Simon Ekpa has condemned the act describing it as an attack on Igbo People.

Ekpa who spoke from the venue where Ekweremadu was attacked, in response to an official statement released by Ike Ekweremadu confirming the attack insisted that the IPOB leader, Nnamdi KANU should as a matter of urgency issue an official statement condemning the attack which was believed to have been unleashed on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by few of his members.

Ekpa who spoke to NationsTrends maintained that the attack was condemnable.

He had earlier made his position public through his social media pages and handles, where he wrote;

“Following Ike Ekweremadu’s official Statement, here is my message to all well meaning Igbos., I also urge the leader of the IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to as a matter of urgency, give official statement and condemn attack on Ekweremadu by few of IPOB members.

Watch his Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_z3QQla9wM
For more; https://nationstrends.com/attack-ekweremadu-attack-igbos-eze-ndi-igbo-finland-ekpa/
Re: Video: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Ekpa, Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says, ‘ by Simplyleo: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
ebenyieugene:
Following an attack considered by many as unwarranted by few members of IPOB on Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Germany on Saturday, the Leader of Ndigbo In Finland, Prince Simon Ekpa has condemned the act describing it as an attack on Igbo People.

Ekpa who spoke from the venue where Ekweremadu was attacked, in response to an official statement released by Ike Ekweremadu confirming the attack insisted that the IPOB leader, Nnamdi KANU should as a matter of urgency issue an official statement condemning the attack which was believed to have been unleashed on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by few of his members.

Ekpa who spoke to NationsTrends maintained that the attack was condemnable.

He had earlier made his position public through his social media pages and handles, where he wrote;

“Following Ike Ekweremadu’s official Statement, here is my message to all well meaning Igbos., I also urge the leader of the IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to as a matter of urgency, give official statement and condemn attack on Ekweremadu by few of IPOB members.

Watch his Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_z3QQla9wM
For more; https://nationstrends.com/attack-ekweremadu-attack-igbos-eze-ndi-igbo-finland-ekpa/
[/s]
Afonja grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Ekpa, Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says, ‘ by saaron(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
All of a suden, cowards who NEVER condemn the killings and slaughter of Nigerians in cold blood here in Nigeria by fulani terrorist are here condeming mere flocking of Ekweremadu in far away Germany.
I never saw these fools condeming Mexicans for making their politicians wear female dresses on the street.
Bloody cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Ekpa, Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says, ‘ by Pvssy: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ekweremadu needs to revenge starting from the top. He needs to deal with Kanu with everything he has on Earth.

If I were him. I will just go for Israel, Russian, Arab or Pakistani Assassin's. They can't collect more than $200,000 excluding flight and logistics cost.
Re: Video: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Ekpa, Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says, ‘ by nkwuocha1: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin

More Igbo leaders need to be thoroughly beaten.If they had represented us well,Igboland would have been paradise on earth.

1 Like

Re: Video: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Ekpa, Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says, ‘ by SilasNwude: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Ekweremadu needs to revenge starting from the top. He needs to deal with Kanu with everything he has on Earth.

If I were him. I will just go for Israel, Russian, Arab or Pakistani Assassin's. They can't collect more than $200,000 excluding flight and logistics cost.
[/s]
Re: Video: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Ekpa, Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says, ‘ by 360degreess(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Video: Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Ekpa, Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says, ‘ by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2019

(1)

Biafra: Why We Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany – IPOB / Election: PDP Warned Over Screening Of Guber Aspirants In Bayelsa / Reno’s Misguided Advise To Osinbajo Show How Poorly The GEJ Govt Was Run - ISD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.