Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos (18397 Views)

Highlights Of Autofest 2019, Hosted By BMW Club Of Nigeria (photos) / 25 Cool Cars At The 2019 Autofest In Lagos (photos) / Police IG Unveils 2019 Edition Of IVM Granite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by AmadorSays: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
This autofest really makes sense, TECNO mobile really did good, wishing I was in Lagos right now, well make I just console myself with some Vskit videos since I have enough data from my airtel binge plan
Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by marvin906(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
No super cars? Where are the lamborghinis, huracán evos, ferrari 488 GTBs, mclaren 720s, aston martin DB11s? undecided

you wan kill tecno

1 Like

Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by AmadorSays: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
marvin906:
so this counts as auto show abi .
wetin Musa nor go see for gate
yes now, na beta Auto show sef, tecno really tried.
Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by AmadorSays: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
marvin906:

you wan kill tecno

1 Like

Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by computerglobal(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
cool

cool
Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by Princeton92(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ennyholar:
The much anticipated 2019 edition of the Auto Festival is currently on going at Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island In Lagos. The festival feature the showcase of super fast cars, power bikes, drag races, exhibitions and several other fun activities.

This year's edition of BMW Autofest is organise in partnership with smartphone manufacturer TECNO Mobile . The fest kicked off with amazing cars and bikes display from top car brands in the world Including BMW, Ferrari, Chevrolet, Mercedes Benz and ANG.

See photos of some of the actions from the venue.

Innoson (IVM) couldn't sponsor too?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by Asour: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
EXLOVER:
Power Bike is sweet but when i remember the death of DJ Arafat and other bikers, power bike is a NO for me.

Even if I'm running late for job interview and power bike is the only means of transport, I rather miss that interview than to enter that power bike.

Sad what happen to the DJ but are you sure He was wearing a helmet?

He probably was stunt riding too, wasn't he?

2 deadly combinations. Too deadly. I admire dare-devil stunts men, but the downsides are very fatal. See [Parkour].

1 Like

Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by ehmmy11(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is just an exhibition of accidented refurbished cars.
NB: was someone forming thanos i laff in DARKSIDE grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by MiddleDimension: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Realboygenius:
One thing I like about the brand TECNO is that they seems to be everywhere. You'll see them in every Industry from Lagos Fashion week to Autofest.

why do organizations sponsor events?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by calberian: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
ehmmy11:
This is just an exhibition of accidented refurbished cars.
NB: was someone forming thanos i laff in DARKSIDE grin

The combination of that m4 (Thanos) and its driver was one of the best spectacles of the day. It made quick work of the G63 AMG and a couple of BMWs. Unfortunately, the much anticipated Thanos vs R8 didn’t hold cos of time.

Hype aside, the Thanos more than lived up to Billings today.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by Godwin2am(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
EXLOVER:
Power Bike is sweet but when i remember the death of DJ Arafat and other bikers, power bike is a NO for me.

Even if I'm running late for job interview and power bike is the only means of transport, I rather miss that interview than to enter that power bike.
FEAR KILL BEFORE ACCIDENT
Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by Waffarianman(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
That kind of bike nai kpeme DJ Arafat so make that bros take am easy o

1 Like

Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by Blastedholligan: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Great motorsports pictures
Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2019
marvin906:
so this counts as auto show abi .
wetin Musa nor go see for gate
grin grin
Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by saxby(f): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
This is lovely Tecno really dy try for people o
Psoulsport:
I was suppose to win this phone from TECNO ....

Congrats ...this brand always give back

Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by scarycuteface(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ennyholar:
The much anticipated 2019 edition of the Auto Festival is currently on going at Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island In Lagos. The festival feature the showcase of super fast cars, power bikes, drag races, exhibitions and several other fun activities.

This year's edition of BMW Autofest is organise in partnership with smartphone manufacturer TECNO Mobile . The fest kicked off with amazing cars and bikes display from top car brands in the world Including BMW, Ferrari, Chevrolet, Mercedes Benz and ANG.

See photos of some of the actions from the venue.

Beautiful pictures! Life is too short not to enjoy!
Re: Photos From Autofest 2019 Edition In Lagos by sureinfo: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Vskit can never go wrong with me, they always got you covered.Nice autofest from tecno mobile sha
AmadorSays:
This autofest really makes sense, wishing I was in Lagos right now, well make I just console myself with some Vskit videos since I have enough data from my airtel binge plan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Boss Laments Nigeria’s Lowest Vehicle Sales Record In Decades / Watch The World’s 1st Self-Driving Hydrogen Car Complete A Record 118-mile Trip / Bodo Buschmann – Founder Of Brabus Dies At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.