Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

"You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh (5593 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by JustNaijaMedia: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Davido, while wishing special spesh a happy birthday reveals he arranged for his first s*x.

See below:-

See more:- https://www.just9jamedia.com/you-gave-me-my-first-toto-davido-to-special-spesh/
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Pvssy: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Knew a long time ago that this turtle had no brains.

Dude not even getting matured as he ages, just retrogressing mentally.

14 Likes

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Ciaos: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
See who chioma wan born for.. Toto taker grin. The Toto way he take for Ibadan he deny the result of that Toto till today.... Hmmmmm!!!

3 Likes

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by amaniro: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pvssy:

Miss Maturity, how much do you have in your account?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by SilasNwude: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by amaniro: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pvssy:

Enough to feed you and your family. Including unborn.

See this one

1 Like

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Andersonjr(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Well I'm seriously not suprised

1 Like

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by carzola(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eyaah, dis fat agege bread hooked u up den u must hv body odour.
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by AverageAnnie(f): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Davido is just too real...

2 Likes

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by SilasNwude: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:

[/s]
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by seunmohmoh(f): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Okay. Next.....
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by WoeBetide666: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
This guy is unapologetic. I like
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Yohh: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Shameless loudmouthed spoilt brat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by dangotesmummy: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
I love David's happy spirit and his professionalism but he still needs to grow up.he talks well ,has stage personality, but he must sha fiaseju baje.

Which one con be toto Matter inside wishing someone a happy birthday
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Partnerbiz3: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
So na only the last sentence bloggers see abi?

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Davoneskay(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Davido is specially invited to the New Yam Festival taking place in Nuremberg. We want him to give a speech.

1 Like

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is the RUBBISH PEOPLE CELEBRATE these days.
How did I miss the era of our FOREFATHERS, who had morals and WISDOM. Most of them were persistently discharging WISE SAYINGS....

They had the BEST COURTS, as people without morals were court martialed and sent into the Evil forest.
When Someone RAPES the other, there Genitals were immediately cut off with subsequent banishment.

EVERY LADY got married.
WOMEN had MEN of their own.
In fact, such was so organized that it was programmed from BIRTH.
If U slept with ur FRIEND'S WIFE, just was served immediately.

We had RICH MARRIAGE HERITAGE and RESPECT for ELDERS...
These Happened until the WHITEMEN invaded us with their TRADITIONAL HERITAGES, making us believe ours is EVIL...

Now u see CHURCHES charging Families for BURIAL RIGHTS of their loved ones.
If one Elder had told some Families to produce just a KEG OF PALMWINE for BURIAL, some Family members will immediately become erratic.

AFRICA was so ORGANIZED traditionally, just like ASIA, but they succeeded in distorting our traditional heritage, while ASIA resisted them, yet are technologically growing.

We are FINISHED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Funmmyastic: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
A very dumb thing to say.Such a raffish fellow.
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by EmmySparky(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
I love the post... Very inspiring... Na only t0t0 una see for the whole post?....
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Pusherttt: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Did I just see T-O-T-O shocked
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Iamadedeji: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Be careful of these numbers 09065499916 and 07063342921. They are both used by scammers and they use this account number:

Acct,no:. 0072692289
Acct, name Yusuf John Maina
Bank:Access/Diamond Bank

Don’t fall victim
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by ikennamadu1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bunch of hypocrites.. If him do giveaway now.. Naa una go fess post account number.. Ode niyen

1 Like

Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Kentura(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fat guys and pencil divk tho..
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by 9jaBloke: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Wao! Always thought he was a batman hired after the game. Never knew they were blood + they go way back. No wonder David got his back like.....
Re: "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Davido is just too real...
He's crazy biko.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana / Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos / Expelled Redeemers University Student Is Now Doing Well..oooin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.