Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana (5585 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Michael Jackson And Trump In 1990 / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
In 1988, Princess Diana and Prince Charles attended the London concert of Michael's Bad World Tour at Wembley Stadium. Before the show, the couple stopped backstage to meet the superstar and his staff.
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
More photos
Lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Oblitz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mj was so handsome then. No Homo o!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by donbachi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
In the 1st photo.Micheal be like;
hello diana,can we chuuk tonite?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
The greatest musician of all time. My Idol!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Roon9(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
grammarnazi2:

Facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by EzzyCarter: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
grammarnazi2:

What are you saying? Burna Boy, the Odogwu himself is the GOAT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by thesicilian: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Michael Jackson made a total of 60 million dollars last year, ten years after death. I don't even think I can make up to that in the next 30years!

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by traihit: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesicilian:
Michael Jackson made a total of 60 million dollars last year, ten years after death. I don't even think I can make up to that in the next 30years!

But it's very possible you make more than that. Even though money alone doesn't determine whether our lives would be fulfilled or not.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by yuswrld20(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:

What are you saying? Burna Boy, the Odogwu himself is the GOAT grin grin grin
GOAT ko hen ni

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by humilitypays(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
A look at his hands showed his lifetime mistake; trying to change his skin color which affected his health and led to him having constant pains that required heavy pain killer to control regularly.

Many music stars are still doing same mistake today.

Tattooing your body with dangerous inks and doing all those nonsense does not make you a superstar, your works speak for you....entertainers need to learn this!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by mcemmy0z: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
No be that home alone boy they there?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Netanya(f): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Michael the Icon that still make waves even after death.
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by thesicilian: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
traihit:

But it's very possible you make more than that. Even though money alone doesn't determine whether our lives would be fulfilled or not.
I agree, a lot of us would have committed suicide if money was all that matters. Anyway we go still hustle for the money sha
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by thesicilian: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
humilitypays:
A look at his hands showed his lifetime mistake; trying to change his skin color which affected his health and led to him having constant pains that required heavy pain killer to control regularly.

Tattooing your body with dangerous inks and doing all those nonsense does not make you a superstar, your works speak for you....entertainers need to learn this!
Google why he changed his skin color.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Thecvbankng: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
humilitypays:

You need to read and get the right facts about what caused his skin to begin changing color to white before he passed away. It wasn't ink, it was a reaction from the skin treatment he was undergoing for vitiligo he had from birth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_and_appearance_of_Michael_Jackson

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesicilian:
Dont be sad

he is dead, what is the use of the money if it is not spent?
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by EzzyCarter: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
yuswrld20:

GOAT ko hen ni

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by samwash(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Princess Diana fine Sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Resees: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pictures signifying that nothing last forever.We all gonna die one day and life will surely go one without you or me.
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Resees: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
And this also mean that once you die your own world has ended.
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by merieam16(f): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesicilian:
y say dat 2 urself,dez till hope so far 1 is alive
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by XXLMANDIGO: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
They are now people of the past. HISTORY.
It shows this life is short, fleeting and ephemeral.
May they Continue to rest. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by thesicilian: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
merieam16:
No be lie, my brother
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by mytime24(f): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
I hope dey stil met overthere lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by psalmistkakah(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
mcemmy0z:
No be that home alone boy they there?
U for good for SARs Job..because you go bad gan

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Iceyjayz: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Netanya:
Michael the Icon that still make waves even after death.
Okay. big mouth!
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Iceyjayz: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
A legend forever!
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by Harry00(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Awww she was honey to see him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by seanwilliam(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesicilian:
not even in your life time bro.. u cant make up to that
Re: Photos Of Michael Jackson And Princess Diana by kiddoiLL(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
merieam16:
Awon motivational speaker...
how him wan take make 60 million dollars for the rest of him matured years?

you think 60 million dollars is 60 million naira?...
Ndi motivational speakers xev enh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W: ‘No Album From Me Until 9ja Settles Down’ / Actress Fathia Balogun, Dayo Amusa And Bimbo Thomas Stun In Aso Ebi / Rhianna Something Is Growing Out Of Hand ✋ boob*(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.