Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu (32436 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by aminulive: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Nigeria's former Senate President, Bukola Saraki has reacted to the recent attack on Former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu in Nurenberg, Germany by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.Saraki, on Sunday evening, expressed disappointment at the development.

He tweeted;"I spoke with my brother and friend, Sen. Ike Ekweremadu yesterday after hearing about the unfortunate incident in Germany and I thank God that he is fine and very well."

"I remember that on Thursday before departing Nigeria he visited me & I could see the enthusiasm, excitement & passion with which he looked forward to meeting Nigerians in Nuremberg at the 2nd Annual Cultural Festival, particularly after attending a very successful 1 earlier in US."

"The Nuremberg incident was highly unfortunate and Nigerians at home and in the diaspora need to avoid this kind of unnecessary distraction."

"This is a time we all have to work together to foster unity and peace in our country. I am happy Ike remains unshaking and solid in his belief about a united, strong and prosperous Nigeria."

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-saraki-reacts-to-Igbos-attack-on-ekweremadu-reveals-next-line-of-action/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Officialgarri: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
I always thought hausas were violent, but apparently, they have regards for their fathers and leaders.

I trust my own governor sha, anyone IPob idiot that dare raise any green and red flag here will be lost deep below a rice farm swamp. At least if you can't have sense in life, then you will be good as a manure

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by magoo10(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Truth be told every Nigerian politician accross party lines and tribe deserves such treatment.

There seems to be no hope in sight
What is the need holding political office when you cannot change the situation rather watch it turn from bad to worse while you continue to enrich yourself and family members.

What was witnessed in Germany is even little compared to what the consequences of a failed government should be.

The Nigeria of today is one which you can no longer speak up for your rights without being molested by the authorities.

The solution to this barbaric dictatorship can never be silence but violence which is natural.

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by madmohamed(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Nigeria's former Senate President, Bukola Saraki has reacted to the recent attack on Former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu in Nurenberg, Germany by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.Saraki, on Sunday evening, expressed disappointment at the development.

He tweeted;"I spoke with my brother and friend, Sen. Ike Ekweremadu yesterday after hearing about the unfortunate incident in Germany and I thank God that he is fine and very well."

"I remember that on Thursday before departing Nigeria he visited me & I could see the enthusiasm, excitement & passion with which he looked forward to meeting Nigerians in Nuremberg at the 2nd Annual Cultural Festival, particularly after attending a very successful 1 earlier in US."

"The Nuremberg incident was highly unfortunate and Nigerians at home and in the diaspora need to avoid this kind of unnecessary distraction."

"This is a time we all have to work together to foster unity and peace in our country. I am happy Ike remains unshaking and solid in his belief about a united, strong and prosperous Nigeria."

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-saraki-reacts-to-Igbos-attack-on-ekweremadu-reveals-next-line-of-action/
someone like Nnia nwodo will not travel Free again he will hide to or. He just be Cage in the zoo .I'm sorry for ekwelemmadu he is not the target the problem is he is in the wrong place at the wrong time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by jessebig: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqObJ4Cfr4

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by festacman(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Senators Ike Ekweremadu should retain a good lawyer to study yesterday's 'assassination attempt' on his person and press every possible charge against the conniving organizers who duly invited him, publicised his coming but refused to protect him against attackers within the premises of the event for which he was invited. He should also identify the faces of those who attacked him and sue them individually in line with German laws.

An Igbo proverb captures this mood appropriately and it says: If a person bites me in the buttocks caring less about my faeces, if I bite him in the head I will not mind his brains.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by SolexOlenin(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
The worsen state of things in Nigeria is reflecting everywhere...and that's what I call Unity. Saraki should face reality.

I know yoloba people cannot do that, both home and abroa, because of their fearful nature.

The country is in it worst decadence, and messages must be passed to these leaders in any way possible. After all, one can't talk freely under the worst leadership ever. Tyrant!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by 360degreess(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
..Ipob fighting ipob..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Charleys: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Who else have not reacted to this ekweremadu attack

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Built2last: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
It is that his passion for a united prosperous Nigeria that he was beaten for.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by iCauseTrouble: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
angry
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Elzakzaky: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by abumoney(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Oga, you came late. Pls, go and look bush. We'll start beating all our politicians one by one so that you'll all know enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Kennitrust(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Leaders who have nothing to offer to the people they deceive to vote them into power, will meet worse than this after their service.

What you sow is what you ripe.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by kelvinUchiha(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
THE IGBOS have no KING!

They are the Jews of Africa and they bow down to no man except God-Chukwu.

Unlike some people i wont mention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Jestin: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
I wish them fit give Ekweremadu better slap or konk

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by thisnaijaguy: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nobody will endorse such a nasty act.

It's not in the African culture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by jerryunit48: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
What if I told you guys that I was there live ?
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Iamgrey5(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by HoneyBee23(f): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
When will Nigerians start beating politicians, this is just the beginning from a tribe that doesnt ass lick their leaders.

Mind you these are Nigerians, so why the media plot twist, they are Nigerians who are only hated for standing for their rights unlike some other cowards and hydrolic back stabbers who only carry placards on social media

10 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by kennosklint(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Saraki no try am enter US again oh, a word is enough for the wise because our mumu don do oh

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Daniel2032(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
G
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by hisexcellency34: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ordinary singlet Ekweremadu cannot buy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by OmoManU: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Saraki your own gloom day is nearest watch your back

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by PapaAdanna: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
I always thought hausas were violent, but apparently, they have regards for their fathers and leaders.

I trust my own governor sha, anyone IPob idiot that dare raise any green and red flag here will be lost deep below a rice farm swamp. At least if you can't have sense in life, then you will be good as a manure

Who is Ur governor

In as much as the good people of the EASt detest the actions of IPOB in Nuremberg

I just detected a Tinubu slave RN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Why are all these politicians reacting like chemicals?
What's the big deal if Ekwerenmadu gets attacked or may be even killed?
Is Ekwerenmadu the first man to be attacked?
Is this attack not as a result of this failed system which he happens to be a part of for twenty years?

The other time it was about the death of the daughter of Afenifere leader, as if she's the first victim of the Fulani herdsmen problem.

Thousands of people have been attacked and killed and these politicians didn't utter a word. Do they know the kind of attacks people pass through daily in this country? Because it involves a senator, every dead politician suddenly has a voice.

These theives should just enjoy their loots and stop acting like they care when we all know it's because it involves a senator.

Rubbish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Pavore9: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
In the picture, they reduced Ekweremadu into looking like a tout fighting for N50 at a bus stop.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
magoo10:
Good he was not hurt
Even ekweremadu will not blame those guys for their actions.the message just have to be sent

message by tearing his clothes and dragging him like a village thief?

you Igbo are indeed incorrigible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
The most powerful Senate president in this history of this nation

Verified wechat and alipay wallet available
Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by Igbodicool(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
BUHARI over to you... You have not reacted!
If you are not an Igbo man you will not understand that an average lgbo man is a free man, sympathetic to Biafra and never give a Bleep about Nigeria nor saboteur in Igbo skin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu by leofab(f): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine / "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman / Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.