Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Can I Be A Car Dealer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Can I Be A Car Dealer (1608 Views)

When A Car Dealer Or Seller Say You Need To Refill The AC. / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be A Car Dealer by emmaak2(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Have a reasonable capital to start the business please what and what should I watch out for
Cc nurey
Cc gazzuz
Cc calculusx
Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by nurey(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
I have never sold cars before but it isn't rocket science if it's clean title cars what you just do is

1. find out cost of a particular car you intend to bring in, capture the average price

2. find out how much it cost from your source (Us, Europe etc) buying trucking to Port and eventually shipping (RoRo is cheaper than Containerized) but Containerized is safer than RoRo

3. You will need a clearing agent to work with that will deliver 80% of the time.

4. Do your marketing, friends and family, word of mouth, social.media advert etc.

or

You can understudy a dealer who will tutor you the issue here is age, no dealer will like to tutor or have an adult as his apprehentice. but it's possible to get on a probono.

You can also work with those guys that source slightly accidents/clean cars at reasonable price and see how you can work with them, they source the cars you pay and clear and fix. But ensure you start with popular moving cars not just any cheap car (corolla, Civic, Elantra, Rio, Micra, Camry etc Uber go hear am grin)
cc snipesdame and timifakay

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by emmaak2(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
nurey:
I have never sold cars before but it isn't rocket science if it's clean title cars what you just do is

1. find out cost of a particular car you intend to bring in, capture the average price

2. find out how much it cost from your source (Us, Europe etc) buying trucking to Port and eventually shipping (RoRo is cheaper than Containerized) but Containerized is safer than RoRo

3. You will need a clearing agent to work with that will deliver 80% of the time.

4. Do your marketing, friends and family, word of mouth, social.media advert etc.

or

You can understudy a dealer who will tutor you the issue here is age, no dealer will like to tutor or have an adult as his apprehentice. but it's possible to get on a probono.

You can also work with those guys that source slightly accidents/clean cars at reasonable price and see how you can work with them, they source the cars you pay and clear and fix. But ensure you start with popular moving cars not just any cheap car (corolla, Civic, Elantra, Rio, Micra, Camry etc Uber go hear am grin)
cc snipesdame and timifakay

Thanks alot for the input........ God bless
Toyota corolla under the popular moving cars abi??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by nurey(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
emmaak2:

Thanks alot for the input........ God bless Toyota corolla under the popular moving cars abi??
yes
Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by mxoneglobal(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hello there.

Kindly contact me on 08112308502.

I am a dealer and ship from America.

I can be of help to you.
Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by kingreign(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
emmaak2:
Have a reasonable capital to start the business please what and what should I watch out for
Awfa Bro?
Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by emmaak2(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
kingreign:

Awfa Bro?

Ette mmo mba o
Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by kingreign(m): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
emmaak2:

Ette mmo mba o

Mbok flash me
Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by emmaak2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
kingreign:

Mbok flash me 07034581213
YEA BRO. . HOPEFUL THEN COMPLIMENTS

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by kingreign(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
emmaak2:

YEA BRO. . HOPEFUL THEN
COMPLIMENTS

Responded as should. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by Otiwaikuku: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
emmaak2:

Thanks alot for the input........ God bless
Toyota corolla under the popular moving cars abi??
I am a clearing agent,I don't mind working with you.
Re: How Can I Be A Car Dealer by Therock5555(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
emmaak2 I saw your pm, can't access my mail ooo
Hope you're good?

(1) (Reply)

My Honda EOD Gear D Light Is Blinking Pls Advice Me / 2010 Toyota Matrix Or 2008 Rav 4? / Certain Confusions About My Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.